• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    nice story about the appendix scar..hehe
    she is sound fun
    and...indded bring baxk Vaaaaala
    it's a great idea Kalliope but i dont think Daniel will ever find people who say positive things about her *sarcasm*
    c'mon, it has to be at least ONE person somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      It would be great if during Vala's absence (the shorter the better) Daniel met people who knew her in the past and don't want to kill her immediately, but have rather positive things to say about her
      It WOULD be nice if she wasn't completely forgotten during her absence. And, I hope that Claudia IS still available to reprise her role (on a more regular basis, hopefully) next season (if there IS a next season....)

BOOK HER NOW!!!

Comment

*Kalliope hands a Kleenex to TracysTrails*

*wipe* Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker Case
          That's what I'm thinking, too. And much will depend, I think, on the capacity in which she might be back, as well (especially through the hypothetical/speculative/looking likely Season 10): Guest character, recurring character, regular character - the pacing is different for each one.
          The point about the pacing of each being different is very valid. And, I waffle on what I'd rather see - a frequently recurring role, or a regular, full cast role. Each has its merrits, and each "pacing" has such potential.

Just... please... don't let them make the same horrible mistakes they did with Sam and Jack - which I'm not a fan of, btw. If there's gonna be a ship, then let there be a ship. UST is all well and good for a finite period of time, but after TOO long it gets stale.

Comment

It would be great if during Vala's absence (the shorter the better) Daniel met people who knew her in the past and don't want to kill her immediately, but have rather positive things to say about her

I really think it would be fun if they kept running into people out there who knew Vala, or had dealings with her and they, maybe not have always nice things to say about her, but like contradictory w/some common themes. I bet Daniel would be like 'who is this woman Really' and become even more determined to figure her out.

but then again we haven't ever heard of her before, so... I guess i kinda doubt they will. they will probably spend a lot more time then necessary establishing that The Orii Are Very Very Bad. But I really hope they don't just brush her to the wayside, in that 'they aren't here so we won't even acknowledge they exist' sort of way.

And I hope that Vala has a frequently reoccuring guest spot on the show. I think that would be the ideal set up, so that CB can work on other projects if she wants. And to be truthful, I can't picture Vala being happy as an actual team member (lovely though it would be). She would likely have problems with following command structure, and she likes doing he own thing too much. But I also think that by this point she isn't going to just forget about Daniel when she goes. And maybe she would want to help then against the Orii? I don't know.

I know what I want, and i know what would be pleasing/logical from a plot sandpoint, but I also know that a lot depends on ratings/money/actor availability, all of that. It sometimes seems that TPTB's make decisions simply to be illogical and unpredictable and 'keep fans on their toes.' I'm gonna go out on a limb and say i don't think they'll just throw away the Vala character now that they've got her. She's vibrant and draws your attention, and they've made her preactically the star of every show she's in, with the camera staying on her a lot.

Magic is a flick of the wrist...

Comment

Am watching Prometheus Unbound for the first time --- they've never shown it here before.
              These two are very funny together!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                Am watching Prometheus Unbound for the first time --- they've never shown it here before.
                That's why we want Vala back as soon as possible...

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                  They play off each other SO well, don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
                    They really do. It was hilarious

Magic is a flick of the wrist...

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
                      I was really surprised. Maybe I was cynical about this whole "bring in the Farscape leads to Stargate" idea. She's really funny with him, though, in a way no-one has been before.
                      I had to laugh at the "you hit me" "Well you hit me first" bit. Very amusing!!

Comment

Sorry, y'all forgot to post a link to my new fic. *slaps self* It's a missing scene for "The Powers that Be."

http://www.livejournal.com/community...43.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Very nice and cute as allways. keep writing

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                            Sorry, y'all forgot to post a link to my new fic. *slaps self* It's a missing scene for "The Powers that Be."

http://www.livejournal.com/community...43.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                            Thanks for sharing that!!!

Comment

*claps frantically*

More!

LMichelle, you're doing a great job writing missing scenes for Daniel & Vala.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback! *feels loved*

I'm working on something that's going to up the ante on the shippiness about ten fold.

Comment

Working...
                                X