X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    Nice little filler. Thanks for sharing.
    I'll read it latter, thanx : love Vala/Daniel funfic

BTW - SunKrux, about your sig. from where this Clauida's quote?

Comment

I think I forgot to post this link to my new post-ep fic for Origin.

http://www.livejournal.com/community...14.html#cutid1

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        Exactly. They're made for each other, they just don't know it yet...
        I hope so, but he has to make a move soon or she will be gone.

Comment

Hey, where is everyone?

Spoiler:
          Loved The Ties that Bind. LOL! I loved Vala sneaking into his room and trying to seduce him. You gotta give Vala credit, she's trying her best to get Daniel into bed. Despite the removal of the bracelets, Vala and Daniel are still "linked." She's still with "her Daniel."

And

Spoiler:
          Cameron referred to Vala as Daniel's girlfriend twice and he didn't dispute it.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            BTW - SunKrux, about your sig. from where this Clauida's quote?
            I believe it's from a recent Chicago Tribune interview. I'm sure Kalliope has a link for it, some where. I just found it totally funny and VERY Claudia.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I'm getting kind of fond of this ship unexpectedly

Anyone else think that in The Ties That Bind
              Spoiler:
              she might not have been lying about what happened to her. Almost like she was being serious but let it be dismissed as another set of her lies - a double bluff sort of deal.

Anyway, I'd love to make a ship vid for this pairing but stumped on song ideas. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                Anyway, I'd love to make a ship vid for this pairing but stumped on song ideas. Any suggestions?
                Heh. She Drives Me Crazy?

Comment

Spoiler:
                  she might not have been lying about what happened to her. Almost like she was being serious but let it be dismissed as another set of her lies - a double bluff sort of deal.

Yes. I believe
                  Spoiler:
                  Vala really did experience those things she mentioned (i.e. beatings, stonings, torture, etc.) and it's easier and less painful for her to turn those experiences into part of her "sexual defense" mechanism.

In The Powers That Be,
                  Spoiler:
                  Vala and the team go to the planet where she was once host to a goa'uld. So I think there is a good chance we will see what her life was like, and how deeply it has affected her.

In the TV Zone Stargate Special magazine, while speaking about CB performance in TPTB, writer Martin Gero said, "If you are a Vala fan and a Claudia Black fan obviously watch all six episodes that she's in this season, but this one is possibly her most powerful performance."

This has me wondering if
                  Spoiler:
                  she finally let's her guard down and let's Daniel see the real Vala.

SueS

Comment

If you remember their talk in PU while Vala was eating diner, she told Daniel about being Gou'ld symbiote host. So this part is definitely truth, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
                      In the TV Zone Stargate Special magazine, while speaking about CB performance in TPTB, writer Martin Gero said, "If you are a Vala fan and a Claudia Black fan obviously watch all six episodes that she's in this season, but this one is possibly her most powerful performance."

SueS
                      Thank you for this wonderful Quote

Comment

Spoiler:

How about "Problem Girl" by Rob Thomas? (I originally thought of it for Sheyla, and I still think it fits that better, but it could also be Daniel/Vala)

Problem Girl
                        Don't let 'em get where they're going to
                        You know they're only what they think of you
                        You heard of this emotional trickery
                        And you felt like you were learning the ropes
                        But where you're going now you don't know

And when the kids on the street say
                        What's your problem girl
                        And the weight of their smiles get
                        Too much for you to bear
                        When they all make you feel
                        Like you're a problem girl
                        Remember
                        You're no problem at all
                        You're no problem at all

Pride like promises can let you down
                        You thought that you'd be feeling
                        Better by now
                        You worry all the things they could do to you
                        You worry about the things they could say
                        Maybe you're seeing things the wrong way

Try
                        If you stand or you fall
                        You're no problem at all

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                        McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                        Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                        McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

I hope we get to see Vala open up to Daniel and tell him something that is the truth. I believe she'd get further with Daniel if she did that.

Oh, I've got another fic. It's a missing scene from The Ties that Bind.

http://www.livejournal.com/community...78.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
                            Yes. I believe
                            Spoiler:
                            Vala really did experience those things she mentioned (i.e. beatings, stonings, torture, etc.) and it's easier and less painful for her to turn those experiences into part of her "sexual defense" mechanism.

In The Powers That Be,
                            Spoiler:
                            Vala and the team go to the planet where she was once host to a goa'uld. So I think there is a good chance we will see what her life was like, and how deeply it has affected her.

This has me wondering if
                            Spoiler:
                            she finally let's her guard down and let's Daniel see the real Vala.
                            Oooh, now that has me really wanting to see the next episode. I do like all the flirt/banter but I'd love for it to have some depth too.
                            Originally posted by Porthos1013
                            How about "Problem Girl" by Rob Thomas? (I originally thought of it for Sheyla, and I still think it fits that better, but it could also be Daniel/Vala)
                            The song sounds fairly good on lyrics but sadly I dont have it.
                            Only ideas I've been playing with myself are

Can't seem to make you mine by Garbage (too angsty? possibly too repetetive)
                            http://www.lyrics007.com/Garbage%20Lyrics/Can't%20Seem%20To%20Make%20You%20Mine%20Lyrics.html

Cherry Lips by Garbage (some of this so doesn't fit, but other bits do)
                            http://www.lyrics007.com/Garbage%20L...%20Lyrics.html

Temptation waits by Garbage
                            http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/GAR...ion-Waits.html

Lonely as you by Foo Fighters
                            http://www.songteksten.org/index.php...print&id=31517

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              I hope we get to see Vala open up to Daniel and tell him something that is the truth. I believe she'd get further with Daniel if she did that.

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                              thanx. going to read it

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                                Cute! Thans for sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X