X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and Stef
    UNENDING SPOILERS
    Spoiler:

Yeah, I heard that he 'gives her a piece of his mind'. Think it was in the same interview with MS as 'they explore the daniel/vala thing a bit more' ... I'm hoping they're going to have a massive - yet witty - argument and kiss at the end of it (it's the spoiler I used in that Unending oneshot I did ages ago ... Penelope Waited)

kay x

Comment

For those who are reading the Family Ties and beyond spoilers.

Spoiler:
      I have been really happy with how Dala has developed this season which is why the scene in Daniel's office irked me so much. And hopefully TPTB are not going to take Daniel into CounselorDaniel for the rant that is supposed to be in Unending. But if we are getting a kiss, which Dala kissing only makes sense, that makes up for the scene in his office.

Still keeping my hopes up for that one, and for something angsty in Dominion.

Go Dala. Poor Vala is almost kicked off of the women's contest board.

Oh yeah, bump!
      sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

Originally posted by Parthenos View Post
        For those who are reading the Family Ties and beyond spoilers.

Spoiler:
        I have been really happy with how Dala has developed this season which is why the scene in Daniel's office irked me so much. And hopefully TPTB are not going to take Daniel into CounselorDaniel for the rant that is supposed to be in Unending. But if we are getting a kiss, which Dala kissing only makes sense, that makes up for the scene in his office.

Still keeping my hopes up for that one, and for something angsty in Dominion.

Go Dala. Poor Vala is almost kicked off of the women's contest board.

Oh yeah, bump!
        Yeah, that's why Bounty ticked me off as well...
        Spoiler:

What's the point of all the character development etc.... if you're going to regress them?

The scene in Daniel's office screamed of bad writing blip more than anything else though... I was considering either tagging the ep to explain it or rewriting the whole damn thing how it should have went.

if he has a go at her in Unending, I can see how it would work. Just so long as it's an equal argument or a screaming match and not condescension. Or if it is, she doesn't just take it.

Honestly, though, to be realistic, they kind of have to have them fight at least once more. It's an important part of their relationship, and the chemistry when they do... you can feel the heat, lol, which is why it's my personal suspicion they're going to end up kissing after being incredibly angry with each other. Just, like i've said.. and said... and said... so long as it isn't an unequal thing. She's changed, but not into a doormat. It'd be incredibly OOC for Vala to just stand and take it without slapping him at the end

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          Oh, and Stef
          UNENDING SPOILERS
          Spoiler:

Yeah, I heard that he 'gives her a piece of his mind'. Think it was in the same interview with MS as 'they explore the daniel/vala thing a bit more' ... I'm hoping they're going to have a massive - yet witty - argument and kiss at the end of it (it's the spoiler I used in that Unending oneshot I did ages ago ... Penelope Waited)

kay x
          Yeah, that's why Bounty ticked me off as well...
          Spoiler:

What's the point of all the character development etc.... if you're going to regress them?

The scene in Daniel's office screamed of bad writing blip more than anything else though... I was considering either tagging the ep to explain it or rewriting the whole damn thing how it should have went.

if he has a go at her in Unending, I can see how it would work. Just so long as it's an equal argument or a screaming match and not condescension. Or if it is, she doesn't just take it.

Honestly, though, to be realistic, they kind of have to have them fight at least once more. It's an important part of their relationship, and the chemistry when they do... you can feel the heat, lol, which is why it's my personal suspicion they're going to end up kissing after being incredibly angry with each other. Just, like i've said.. and said... and said... so long as it isn't an unequal thing. She's changed, but not into a doormat. It'd be incredibly OOC for Vala to just stand and take it without slapping him at the end

kay x

Good Morning Everyone

I am right there with both of you guys:

Spoiler:
          When they fight is when you see their chemistry at it's fullest potential. I am hoping that they are both screaming at each other and then there is this heated kiss(The thoughts going through me head right now ) I digress, I hope that Vala will hold her own and it isn't just Daniel going off on a tangent. I want her to fight back.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Good Morning Everyone

I am right there with both of you guys:

Spoiler:
            When they fight is when you see their chemistry at it's fullest potential. I am hoping that they are both screaming at each other and then there is this heated kiss(The thoughts going through me head right now ) I digress, I hope that Vala will hold her own and it isn't just Daniel going off on a tangent. I want her to fight back.
            Exactly my thoughts The other scenario I'm playing with is
            Spoiler:

She says something that sparks a rant along the "i can't stand you, you drive me crazy, here's ten things I hate about you, I can't be with you... " *KISS* "I can't be without you..." etc...

This may be a hopeless romantic speaking. But it'd be so fun. I'm also envisaging a deeply amused or confused Vala.

TRIVIA QUESTION... Which song is this... (and isn't it just... them... ?)
            *sings* "I CAN'T LIVE .... WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!!!!"

kay x

Comment

Exactly my thoughts The other scenario I'm playing with is
              Spoiler:

She says something that sparks a rant along the "i can't stand you, you drive me crazy, here's ten things I hate about you, I can't be with you... " *KISS* "I can't be without you..." etc...

This may be a hopeless romantic speaking. But it'd be so fun. I'm also envisaging a deeply amused or confused Vala.

TRIVIA QUESTION... Which song is this... (and isn't it just... them... ?)
              *sings* "I CAN'T LIVE .... WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!!!!"

kay x
              OMG I hope you are right Kales!! I am right there with you on the hopeless romantic front

Some U2 huh? Wasn't that also used for Ross and Rachel on Friends...hehehe I might have to start thinking of the similarities...Geeky Guy, pretty girl, opposites....hmmmm this could be fun!!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Oh no, we can't be comparing them to Ross and Rachel! The writing - despite Bounty/Family Ties, which may be why it annoyed so much - is sooo much more consistent. They did the whole stupid/smart/stupid thing with Rachel. Although I do love Friends.

And you're right! It's U2. Haha, you shouldn't win though, since you didn't say the song title I know, it's so difficult...

kay x

Comment

Oh no, we can't be comparing them to Ross and Rachel! The writing - despite Bounty/Family Ties, which may be why it annoyed so much - is sooo much more consistent. They did the whole stupid/smart/stupid thing with Rachel. Although I do love Friends.

And you're right! It's U2. Haha, you shouldn't win though, since you didn't say the song title I know, it's so difficult...

kay x
                  Yeah I figured since you already said the title, I didn't need to say it again...LOL

Nahh, I was teasing about the Ross and Rachel thing...I could NEVER compare these two to them! My sense of humor does not always transfer very well when typed out...LOL The writing is sooooo much better for D/V...probably because these two are WAY better actors(don't mean to offend anyone by that comment if you are DS or JA fans).

D/V are still each other's Lobsters. I will always compare them to that
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Yes, the lobster thing I accept It's too cute not to.

Besides, I've always seen it as a mystery thing. Neither of them can totally figure the other one out, and just when they think they have they surprise each other...

Btw, I've been randomly lurking in - yes, I know this is bad of me - other 'ship threads and anti threads. Can I just say how glad I am that this thread is so overwhelmingly positively oriented? I'm not going to start harping on other threads, but I love that this thread just doesn't feel the need to define by opposition or tear others down. Being new to the whole forum thing, I didn't realise how unusual this was.

kay x

Comment

Yes, the lobster thing I accept It's too cute not to.

Besides, I've always seen it as a mystery thing. Neither of them can totally figure the other one out, and just when they think they have they surprise each other...

Btw, I've been randomly lurking in - yes, I know this is bad of me - other 'ship threads and anti threads. Can I just say how glad I am that this thread is so overwhelmingly positively oriented? I'm not going to start harping on other threads, but I love that this thread just doesn't feel the need to define by opposition or tear others down. Being new to the whole forum thing, I didn't realise how unusual this was.

kay x

I totally agree with you about this thread. I love it here. Everything is very positive and why shouldn't it be? This is supposed to be a place for fun, not angst. I stick to a couple of threads in here for that very reason. Even when there has been disagreements(not this thread), it is solved very positively and we can all move on and still have fun.

I can't say that I have never lurked in other ship threads. It is fun to read other points of view sometimes.

Just thinking about Unending:
                      Spoiler:
                      Can't you see the bickering between D/V getting so bad that either Cam or Sam comment and say "Would you two just go to your room and get it over with already?!" hehehehe
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

I totally agree with you about this thread. I love it here. Everything is very positive and why shouldn't it be? This is supposed to be a place for fun, not angst. I stick to a couple of threads in here for that very reason. Even when there has been disagreements(not this thread), it is solved very positively and we can all move on and still have fun.

I can't say that I have never lurked in other ship threads. It is fun to read other points of view sometimes.

Just thinking about Unending:
                        Spoiler:
                        Can't you see the bickering between D/V getting so bad that either Cam or Sam comment and say "Would you two just go to your room and get it over with already?!" hehehehe
                        Hahaha... oh god yes, that would be brilliant! Like Sam with Adria and Ba'al in Quest pt.2.

They are stuck together
                        Spoiler:

for fifty years. And you get the feeling in the series one of the reasons - beyond Vala growing up and Daniel realising it - that they don't bicker as much now is because they can get away from each other. Fifty years... there's going to be pain and carnage ending up with kissing, methinks. Also, this is Vala. She - much as I love her - doesn't exhibit much of an attention span. I think her boredom could spark it.

kay x

Comment

Don't have a lot of time to say much...do DAMN many people in my house today(bad winter storm has kids home from school).
                          Yep agreed about Vala fighting back...I REALLY want her to lambast him(like I want to,lol)
                          I'm not going into details here, but I do mention three different new episodes so I'll do spoilers.
                          Spoiler:

I don't know if I'll have a chance to watch 'youtube' again before Dominion airs, but I'm gonna try...in the mean time it has occurred to me that if we recall the whole 'say what you mean' conversation in 'Bad Guys'...could this be Daniel doing so?...also Cleo made a comment at the Forum after 'Shroud' that she thought they had reached a deeper level of understanding...could this be "I can say what I really think now because we have an established friendship'...after all friendships needed to be based on honesty right?...also I'm wondering if it could also be Daniel(on behalf of the others) trying to establish if Vala really thinks there is any reason to trust Jacek( he could be trying to change?)...this did not strike me as a spur-of-moment conversation...it seemed more like a conversation that Daniel was sort of planning. I also can't help wondering if Daniel isn't still coping with the Prior thing...misplaced guilt about the incident that's making him keep himself aloof from everone else....any downtime they seemed to have had he's spent on his own.

Okay over-analysis done for this week...I really need to get life,lol
                          LC
                          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Hahaha... oh god yes, that would be brilliant! Like Sam with Adria and Ba'al in Quest pt.2.

They are stuck together
                            Spoiler:

for fifty years. And you get the feeling in the series one of the reasons - beyond Vala growing up and Daniel realising it - that they don't bicker as much now is because they can get away from each other. Fifty years... there's going to be pain and carnage ending up with kissing, methinks. Also, this is Vala. She - much as I love her - doesn't exhibit much of an attention span. I think her boredom could spark it.

kay x
                            She does seem to have a case of Adult ADD...LOL

Spoiler:
                            I can see her thinking she is bored and getting Daniel going by starting a fight just so they will...well...end up, you know

LC, I don't think it is over analysis at all. I can see all of your points and it is making me think...which is never good
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

*runs in quickly, out of breath*

OMGosh on the radio right now is With or Without You by U2!!!! How funny is that?!?!?!?

*runs back out to check the MS Thunk thread*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

LC, I don't think it is over analysis at all. I can see all of your points and it is making me think...which is never good
                                LOL...yeeeah<snicker>...my husband always gets concerned when I say 'just thinking',lol
                                and please share with us what you're thinking.
                                LC
                                (okay, really surprised that I've been left alone at the computers as long as I have...hearing movement upstairs, don't think it's gonna last much longer)
                                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Working...
                                X