No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that it? What was the suprise? AUGH, I hate Sci-FI!!!!!!!!

But I love you Kales
    sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

oh just had to share when we were watching New World...

Christian bale: hours pass, she says not a word...

My flatmate Marion: ... and neither do you, which is kind of a problem since it's a FILM.

Comment

ending scene
        Spoiler:

it's a funny scene, nothing earth shattering
        it is incredibly funny though.

vala: "where are the boys?"

sam: "mitchell has a date, daniel's exhausted and teal'c got tickets to a show...."

Teal'c walks into said show, sits down.,

Hmm... it's all women around him... and the first line is "We women never talk about vaginas. Why do we never talk about vaginas?"

Teal'c smiles in actual pain as he looks at the women next to him and sinks in to the seat...

LMAO.

Yep, that's it. Honestly, I'm feeling a little disappointment right now. Although the whole
        Spoiler:

daniel's 'exhausted' for no good reason I can see is sending plot bunnies running already...

kay x

Comment

So that was the big ending???

Spoiler:
          something funny with Teal'c that you wont tell me, ahhhhhhhhh! LOL! Sounds sooo good, at least we got some Dan/Vala and it sounds great, ahhhhhhhh can't wait to see it. Or pics when I get back in about 10 hours (hint hint, stef!) LOL!

So far so good, and lol, Stef yeah I showed up, 7 is as early as I can get up I'm affraid, he he he. And I was 15 min late this s'morning!

And thanks DJgirl you're a champ!! (champion, sorry all, I just realised I'm slipping into a lot of slang, just give us a holla if you dont understand something). I was wondering when you were going to write the reason you quoted me, LOL! Cause when I first saw your post it was just the 2 quotes and I was like, huh! He he.

Kales, much love of you right now!

Spoiler:
          Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Thanks Kales for all your work with keeping us updated. Can't green you enough

I am also a little disappointed but it still sounds like a good episode!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

and LMFAOROFL!!!!!!!!

I love it! That's a great ending. A whole heap of hype for nothing, but how FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

All in all, can't wait to see this episode. THANKYOU KALES!!!!!! Now I can go to class in peace, he he. See you all in the arvo!!!!!!

Spoiler:
              Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

I just told you the ending if you REALLY want to know

And the entire cast - may be my tv set - are blimin' tanned. Sam and Vala
                Spoiler:

or Vala at least must have gotten fake bakes with those pedicures and shopping malls...

kay x

Comment

Yeah speak with Vala's father was exhausting but it's maybe a cut scene of Vala 's appartement which it's exhausting ( i know i dream lol)

somebody know the dialogue between Dala in her appartement
                  Thank you

Comment

Thanks again Kales, for your own sanity if you liked this episode stay away from the episode threads. The end scene is the only thing they liked over there and some not even that.

I would green you but they tell me to spread it around. And I am off to bed, good night all!
                    sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

You know what's fantastic about this? Everytime I refresh there's people giving me health and happiness... Lil bit of analysis. What little DV there is
                      Spoiler:

is rather good.

And Daniel and the others all seem very protective of Vala - they all have a moment, even Teal'c, of 'what are you doing to your daughter' type thing. So good team interaction all around, but I stand by my theory that TPTB are going to make them canon Unending, because he goes to Jacek's apartment with her for seemingly moral support.

kay x

Comment

Parthenos, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't planning to head over there anyway, lol, not after the reaction Talion and Bad Guys got... I get the feeling it's an ep you either love or hate, and since it's centered on Vala, it's probably gonna be a 'hate' for a rather disproportionate amount of fans on GW, who seem to have more against her and Mitchell than the general fan base...

kay x

Comment

Thank you very much for the episode recap, Kales!

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thank You Kales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I am so grateful to you. Well we will take what D&V we can get. I am happy to hear about spoilers for Family Ties
                            Spoiler:

The Sam and Vala bonding that is good news

I really can't wait for Unending I think we are getting that kiss that is rumored about.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

OMG! I gave in and read how the episode ends. Ha Ha Ha!! I can honestly say that I didn't expect that...and it is perhaps one of the weirdest/funniest endings the show has had. So I guess JM wasn't completely BSing when he said he was surprised that TPTB hadn't made him cut it

Glad to hear that there are some nice Vala moments. I'm looking forward to watching the episode later tonight (thankfully, I managed to stop myself from looking at most of the episode spoilers, so there's still some mystery there). Just a few more hours, then a showing of Pride&Prejudice, and then home to watch the episode.

Truthfully, as much as I hoped for it, I knew there wouldn't be extensive DanDoran. Afterall, it can't become their show (although, sometimes I wish it was). I'm thinking we'll get another serious conversation/moment between them in the next episode...and then, hopefully, a kiss and some actual relationship/romance moments in "Unending."

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, so I sneaked into the episode thread. You know, I think that I' ve developed a tolerance. I'm so used to people tearing every episode apart, that their bashing doesn't affect me as much!! Yay! I really just wanted to see what people thought about the ending. PM might have been right, people are saying it is the best Stargate ending ever Of course, most people are saying that it's the only reason to watch.....

Whatever, there doesn't seem to be as much hate (outside of a couple of people) for this episode as there was for the previous couple. People don't like it, but most aren't going on rants. So that's a plus. I won't know anything until I see it though. I usually like what most people don't anyway (my favorite episodes being "Momento Mori" and "Irresistable").

Okay, off to FINALLY get some real food. Thanks again for the synopsis, Kales. As per usual, I'll probably have some caps (possibly including the DV scene dialogue) ready later tonight...and a wallpaper.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X