Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    Geeez.... wow... *phew* what ep is that from?? I've only seen 2 eps of Farscape... and didnt like them at all... but an ep like that I'd like to see...
    Looks to be from all seasons....especially season 3, I think. There's also some Peacekeeper Wars in there too.

Out of curiosity, what two episodes did you watch (or from what season)? Usually, people who've seen the first few episodes from season 1 tend to be off-put by the show. Season 2, I think, is where the show really started to reach its stride.

The show gets a lot darker and more complex as the seasons go on....so that's probably why the scenes in the video may look COMPLETELY different than what you're used to.

On a DV note, making a fun little music video right now. Should be done some time tonight.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

From the treasure chest that is the SGC Picture Archive

*puts ear plugs in and prepares for the squeeing*

From 200:

Spoiler:

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Oh my sweet.....*jaw drops*

Thanks for sharing that WONDERFUL picture, ValaMalDuran

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

OH MY GOLLY GOLLY GOSH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ValaMalduran Have already saved and set as background. How the heck did I miss that one 4 days ago when I was going through that site. What a picture. One word ... love! I'm going to hug it and feed it and love it and put a scarf on it when it gets cold and de-flea it. And well, you know.

Wow! (easily pleased, I know).

And stef, please music vid would be great, I've been making several for a while and I've been soooooooo happy with them, would love to share but my computer is having saving issues, so once I finally get them up I too will share, but for now, I'll just have to wait.

Spoiler:
          Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            From the treasure chest that is the SGC Picture Archive

*puts ear plugs in and prepares for the squeeing*

From 200:

Spoiler:

A.
            THANK THE GODS I was the only one home.

SQUEE!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Great pic saved to my computer
                I love my D&V love them love them love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Okay, so if anyone is interested in a little stylized version of that wonderful "200" picture that was just posted, I made a wallpaper for it:
                  Spoiler:

My video is almost done Just need to finish saving and then upload.

-Stef

Comment

Okay, so finally finished my video. I was really just aiming to make something fun and light...and I think it turned out really well

NOTE: Clips are mostly from seasons 8-10. I only used one clip past 10.10, and it's a running scene from 10.11. There's nothing spoilery about it....I just needed a clip of Vala running

You Tube

Download

As usual, feedback would be great...especially since this type of video is outside my norm (what can I say? I like mellow/dramatic music )

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Okay, so finally finished my video. I was really just aiming to make something fun and light...and I think it turned out really well

NOTE: Clips are mostly from seasons 8-10. I only used one clip past 10.10, and it's a running scene from 10.11. There's nothing spoilery about it....I just needed a clip of Vala running

You Tube

Download

As usual, feedback would be great...especially since this type of video is outside my norm (what can I say? I like mellow/dramatic music )

-Stef
                      Awesome Stef added it my favorites
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Just watched your video Stef, and I loved it!

Great job!!
                        sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

You Tube

Download

-Stef
                          great vid! welldone!

Comment

Man that pic is great, so's the wallpaper, Stef. My next set pales in comparison.

Sig:

and Wallpaper:

Enjoy!

Comment

sweet well done

Comment

Okay, so if anyone is interested in a little stylized version of that wonderful "200" picture that was just posted, I made a wallpaper for it:
                                Spoiler:

My video is almost done Just need to finish saving and then upload.

-Stef

You Tube

Download

-Stef
                                The wp is great!! I absolutely loved the video. You did a great job
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X