• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I didn't see any others in my collection closer to that moment. Sorry!
        sigpic

Comment

I think this is the moment but I am not sure
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Looks right.
            sigpic

Comment

i've been listening to the series 3 audiobooks. seems like those two can't not stay out of trouble.

Comment

LCJS, where did you get the audio books at? One of these days I might have money to buy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  LCJS, where did you get the audio books at? One of these days I might have money to buy.
                  iTunes.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Excellent! Thanks!
                      your welcome.

Comment

The ones from Big Finish? I just got them this weekend at the stargate con. Can't wait to listen!

Haven't been in here in foreeeeever! Hello everyone!
                        sigpic
                        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Kamii! Haven't seen you in forever! What DeVilish goodness have you been up to recently?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post
                            The ones from Big Finish? I just got them this weekend at the stargate con. Can't wait to listen!

Haven't been in here in foreeeeever! Hello everyone!
                            Hi Welcome Back good to see you
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Kamii! Haven't seen you in forever! What DeVilish goodness have you been up to recently?
                              Hi! Not much sadly. I am trying to get back into fan fiction but my last year of college starts next week so we will see how well that goes I am currently re-watching all episodes with our two favorite people in them though. how have you been?

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              Hi Welcome Back good to see you
                              Thanks! Good to be back! I need some DeVilish goodness in my life again
                              sigpic
                              by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Life has been crazy busy in the Ever household. More than I ever want again.

Congrats on the last year of college! What are you studying for?

Yay for watching all the DeVilish episodes! I have to do that one of these days.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X