Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
    I believe this requires an LOL. I got sidetracked. And I'm so inept at navigating sites, I sort of slunk off under a rock. I was looking around today at some pics and things and saw something that referred to GW Fruitcakes...and Oo em gee I was pushing that little click here thing fast as I could. As you know, I so love D/V and all those people who adore them. b
    I'm glad you found us
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm glad I found you too!
      sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

I believe this requires an LOL. I got sidetracked. And I'm so inept at navigating sites, I sort of slunk off under a rock. I was looking around today at some pics and things and saw something that referred to GW Fruitcakes...and Oo em gee I was pushing that little click here thing fast as I could. As you know, I so love D/V and all those people who adore them. b
        Shame you weren't lurking around here during the airing of S10...we here in "the Oven"(where 'fruitcakes' come from)kept this thread at the top of the forum listing for days on end....ah good times, good times...trying to stay caught up with all the pages posted overnight and NOT be late for work,lol.
        Things are much quieter now...shame...still, glad you dropped in.
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I'm glad I found you too!

Spacegypsy.... the one from Fanfiction.net. Wow. Your fiction has been rec'ed here so many times. You are a celebrity.

Welcome.

Misi, everyone that has rec'ed her fics, look.... it is spacegypsy1...
          sigpic
          Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
            Hey Cakes! Found this goody. Makes me wanna rewatch Prometheus Unbound.

Sue, I do love PU and PU videos. Love the goody.

Let me find an oldie but goody. Hehe. I love this one and it has a funny use of PU. lol

sigpic
            Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
              Sue, I do love PU and PU videos. Love the goody.

Let me find an oldie but goody. Hehe. I love this one and it has a funny use of PU. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM3czhmkde0
              I definitely love that one
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                Spacegypsy.... the one from Fanfiction.net. Wow. Your fiction has been rec'ed here so many times. You are a celebrity.

Welcome.

Misi, everyone that has rec'ed her fics, look.... it is spacegypsy1...
                Heehee... it's just that we are all in the Daniel Vala love fest! thanks for reading my stuff that I C A N N O T stop writing! So I am glad someone out there is reading.

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                  Shame you weren't lurking around here during the airing of S10...we here in "the Oven"(where 'fruitcakes' come from)kept this thread at the top of the forum listing for days on end....ah good times, good times...trying to stay caught up with all the pages posted overnight and NOT be late for work,lol.
                  Things are much quieter now...shame...still, glad you dropped in.
                  I do that a bit too much... come late to the party. Dang it! I would have loved to have been hanging out with season 10 d/vers... okay, I will stay close to this until the end. but of course as WE all know it is Unending.

Comment

I do that a bit too much... come late to the party. Dang it! I would have loved to have been hanging out with season 10 d/vers... okay, I will stay close to this until the end. but of course as WE all know it is Unending.
                    The end? I rather not think about the end of anything right now
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      The end? I rather not think about the end of anything right now
                      Me... the end of me with eyes that can see/read/write them and ears to hear them - that is the only end I was speaking of..otherwise I lube 'em through eternity.

Comment

Unending.

sigpic
                        Sig by Toomi

Comment

[quote=sundaysusans;12200445]unending. :d :d

sigh...
                          Last edited by spacegypsy; 27 December 2010, 07:09 PM.

Comment

sigh...
                            oh,oh.... here is a wonderful video that uses Unending as the continuing theme though out. Beautiful and a itty bitty sad. But mainly beautiful.

sigpic
                            Sig by Toomi

Comment

So...I wake up this morning and make my coffee, and snuggle up back on my bed, coffee and laptop in hand - and I open this and there is this incredible Daniel Vala video waiting for me. Gah! I'm going to hide under my covers and dream of those two. Thanks so much SundaySusans for sending me this.

Comment

OMG Susan...I love that one! That one of my favorites! The song is so perfect for them. It expresses their situation perfectly.

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X