Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=poundpuppy29;13258989]He finally answered my question it's not good
    I thought for sure he was on our side oh well

He's just a pretty face for our Daniel.. lol.
    sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Yeah, I seem to remember him saying something like that before at a con or something.

We'll let him. He's Michael. Not Daniel. We all know Daniel is crazy about Vala.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I also think that if SG-1 had been given another couple of years, and tptb grew brains, it would be as obvious to the actors that Daniel and Vala belong together as it is to us shippers.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

So, that was it? He just said "Not really..." and didn't expand on that? Geez...

Well, I think the episode Unending showed us that there is great potential for the two of them to get their acts together and form a real personal relationship. They just need to let down their barriers and show each other their true selves.
            +

Comment

All Unending showed was if you have 40 years (or however long it was) to kill on a spaceship stuck in time you can get used to anything or anyone.

I don't Michael was too into Claudia for some reason, he did call her bony didn't he? Besides anything he writes on twitter will be seen by his real wife so you have to be careful what you write about relationships even if they were only TV show ones.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
                All Unending showed was if you have 40 years (or however long it was) to kill on a spaceship stuck in time you can get used to anything or anyone.

I don't Michael was too into Claudia for some reason, he did call her bony didn't he? Besides anything he writes on twitter will be seen by his real wife so you have to be careful what you write about relationships even if they were only TV show ones.
                Hmm...not sure that you aren't trolling here just to get a rise out of us, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and comment here as a reasonable person.

If you'll recall Daniel and Vala got together at the BEGINNING of the 50 years...it was barely three months after they'd been there...for Daniel to start a real relationship with her at that point then he obviously already had feelings for her...three months would not have enough time for him to fall in love with her. Plus, if you'll also recall during the moments before the Sam blew the ship to return to 'normal' space Daniel states quite clearly that he wasn't with Vala just because of being "on this god-awful ship".

Now as for MS and CB...if Michael made a comment about Claudia being 'bony'...I'm pretty sure he was kidding around. They were actually very good friends. He's stated quite clearly that she reinvigorated his interest in not only SG and Daniel but also in acting generally. And I wouldn't be concerned about MS saying something about CB that his wife wouldn't like...we've been given to understand that CB actually stayed at the Shanks household when she was in Canada filming S9...so I'd assume that Lexa knows quite well the friendship between them.
                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I know for a fact Lexa is friends with Claudia because when Lexa was at a con Claudia called her right before she went on stage and told her to say hello and I know Michael adored Claudia he once said that she reinvigorated his love of acting.

here is a behind the scenes pic from unending

here's another one from Ark of Truth

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I also heard him say that Claudia was so entertaining he'd listen to her read a phone book and make it interesting. I've only heard good things about the friendship between Michael and Claudia.

It's like i said, if the show had been given another couple of years, the DeVilish ship would have been obvious to everyone. Tptb, actors, all the fans, etc.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bkwurm has a new story up! Three Months I'm off to read!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

She's got another story up as well! (you guys have probably already read it, but we've been sick here) Dark Hours of the Night
                            sigpic

Comment

Gypsy has another story for us! The First Time I Saw You
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X