Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I've got a new computer for my use. Learning how to make videos now and am all jittery about waiting to see if I'm doing it right.

Of course, the jittery might be because of the two cups of coffee and diet cola I'm drinking.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...ap-4651413.png
    Yay for a new computer! I hope you make some great vids, and share them with us, of course

BTW I love your Ladyhawke sig
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Yay for a new computer! I hope you make some great vids, and share them with us, of course

BTW I love your Ladyhawke sig
      My first vid is going to be a Teal'c/Ishta vid. I'm sure that doesn't surprise too many of you. Although, if anyone has ideas for DeVilish, I'll at least try it out after I'm done with this one!

Originally posted by spacegypsy
      ah ha! you have a new computer AND caffeine high... omg that is a beautiful thing
      Oh, my it was fun! Those are odd highs to be on.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

My first vid is going to be a Teal'c/Ishta vid. I'm sure that doesn't surprise too many of you. Although, if anyone has ideas for DeVilish, I'll at least try it out after I'm done with this one!

Oh, my it was fun! Those are odd highs to be on.
        OHHHHHH SQEEEEEEE Teal'c and Ishta.
        I would so love a Daniel/Tomin/Vala ! Heard It Through The Grape Vine from Tomin's POV pretty please when you get around to it. (i've wanted to learn to make vids and to do that one but never did) more squeeeeing will be available. My birthday is in July..and May is Mothers day and I'm one hell of a mother! There's MardiGras/Easter/Valentines/all sorts of celebratory days just waiting for a Danie/Vala/Tomin
        sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Oooh! Gladys Knight and DeVilish! What a combination!
          sigpic

Comment

Oooh! Gladys Knight and DeVilish! What a combination!
            I love MARVIN GAYE's version! oh now I have to go hear the other one ...

Comment

Marvin Gaye version

Comment

Marvin Gaye would also be awesome! I just tend to think Gladys Knight with that song.

Also, I think Lena Horne's (if I can figure out how to do something that slow) "I'm Glad There's You" would be great DeVilish fun.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm Glad There is You by Lena Horne
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice, love it. I think of Marvin Gaye because it's a man (Tomin) singing about Losing his girl (Vala) to another man (Daniel) - oh yeah! Great music all of it! loved the videos, hearing that great music

Comment

Any other suggestions?
                      sigpic

Comment

Any other suggestions?
                        for vids? Had tons but any others are not popping up now, will think on it...

Comment

Any other suggestions?
                          I've always thought the lyrics for "Sometimes when we touch" would work really well for them but nobody else has ever been interested.
                          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                            I've always thought the lyrics for "Sometimes when we touch" would work really well for them but nobody else has ever been interested.
                            Sometimes when we touch... is very D/V - I think it moves slow, and with some great sequences would be nice. Good Call there LC. I find that a lot of oldies but goodies work great for D/V vids.

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              Ooh! Interesting. Great lyrics for both of them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
                                Sometimes when we touch... is very D/V - I think it moves slow, and with some great sequences would be nice. Good Call there LC. I find that a lot of oldies but goodies work great for D/V vids.
                                Ooh! Interesting. Great lyrics for both of them.
                                I keep seeing the foreplay...er...fight sequence from the PU to the line about the 'prize fighter'.lol
                                I suggested it a couple of time to Steph but she'd heard the song too much and just couldn't stand it anymore.
                                I'd love to see what you could do with it.
                                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Working...
                                X