Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    *sigh* I miss them too.

I so would not complain if Claudia were in another show.
    As long as she doesn't curse it. Personally I would like to see her in a film comedy or maybe a western.

Comment

Why would she curse the show? She's a fine actress who has shown she can carry a show - Farscape - and did wonderfully in SG-1.

A comedy would definitely work to one of her strengths.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

She was on a couple shows that ended up canceled after she showed up.

It looked like she would have a recurring role in The Dresden Files and Moonlight both got cancelled. She did well in SG1 but the show was axed after she was a regular in S10.

Comment

SG-1 was on for a long time before Claudia was cast as a regular. Production costs - and actor salaries for everyone else - were going up and up. It wasn't cost effective to continue with the show.

I had heard she was on Dresden Files. Not Moonlight though. Were the shows any good? I never watched.
          sigpic

Comment

I watched The Dresden Files episode with her in it (the two dicks) and it was good. Its on NETFLIX streaming. Not much into vampire shows so I havn't seen the Moonlight one except for a scene on youtube.

Comment

SG-1 was on for a long time before Claudia was cast as a regular. Production costs - and actor salaries for everyone else - were going up and up. It wasn't cost effective to continue with the show.

I had heard she was on Dresden Files. Not Moonlight though. Were the shows any good? I never watched.
              I thought both shows were good but I haven't read the books they were based on and people say that the Dresden Files show did not do them justice (I never heard about Moonlight and the books it's based on). I recommend them, they're only one season each so they don't take long to watch

EDIT: Another reason to watch Moonlight, David Blue (Eli in SGU) was a recurring character
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
                She was on a couple shows that ended up canceled after she showed up.

It looked like she would have a recurring role in The Dresden Files and Moonlight both got cancelled. She did well in SG1 but the show was axed after she was a regular in S10.
                to be fair i agree with everlovin that sg1 was expensive,had lost RDA and in it's tenth year so i dont think it was anything to do with claudia black. also syfy channel seems to cancel shows after 5 years which was how long sg1 had been on there when it was cancelled.
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                  to be fair i agree with everlovin that sg1 was expensive,had lost RDA and in it's tenth year so i dont think it was anything to do with claudia black. also syfy channel seems to cancel shows after 5 years which was how long sg1 had been on there when it was cancelled.
                  I so hate that 5 year thing and they amount of realities they have now
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The reason I baught it up "the curse" is because Claudia Black jokes about it in a few videos online. I liked the last 2 seasons of SG1 anyway. They could have spun off Daniel and Vala into their own show after a forced SG1 retirement (by what's left of The Trust) ala Burn Notice (just a cool idea).

Comment

The reason I baught it up "the curse" is because Claudia Black jokes about it in a few videos online. I liked the last 2 seasons of SG1 anyway. They could have spun off Daniel and Vala into their own show after a forced SG1 retirement (by what's left of The Trust) ala Burn Notice (just a cool idea).
                      This sounds like a great fic idea *cough* someone write this *cough*
                      sigpic

Comment

I watched The Dresden Files episode with her in it (the two dicks) and it was good. Its on NETFLIX streaming. Not much into vampire shows so I havn't seen the Moonlight one except for a scene on youtube.
                        I'm more into vampire type stuff than I was of what I saw of the commercials of Dresdan Files. I might look it up somewhere.

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                        Stupid SyFy!

I had never heard that. At least she has a sense of humor about it.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        This sounds like a great fic idea *cough* someone write this *cough*
                        Not me!

I still need to get around to that "Crusade" fic I've been "working" on.
                        sigpic

Comment

Not me!

I still need to get around to that "Crusade" fic I've been "working" on.
                          Well if your busy... wait, what "Crusade" fic?
                          sigpic

Comment

That is a cool idea, that would be an awesome show!

I watched (and enjoyed) Moonlight, I actually forgot Claudia was in it! I think it was canceled too early (what was there, like only 16 episodes?) because it was on CBS... perhaps if it was on SyFy or CW it would have lasted longer. But I'm sure Alex O'Loughlin isn't too upset since he's now on the hit show Hawaii 5-0!

On topic==> +

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Well if your busy... wait, what "Crusade" fic?
                              I've had a vague idea for a Crusade fic for the last couple of years. I even had much of it typed up at one point. Then, my external harddrive got smashed and I lost it. I just haven't gotten around to redoing it. Lots of DeVilish love though.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've had a vague idea for a Crusade fic for the last couple of years. I even had much of it typed up at one point. Then, my external harddrive got smashed and I lost it. I just haven't gotten around to redoing it. Lots of DeVilish love though.
                                Oh I'm so wanting this Crusade with Devilish love... Is there some shiny light at the end of the tunnel that may produce this one?
                                sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Working...
                                X