Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    If you want to, go for it. But Yessi's been saying for almost a year how she needs to make gifs of Avalon II. I was just teasing her some.

Do you take gif requests though? Not DeVilish related but other Stargate related?
    I've only seen season 10 entirely. Most of 9 and a few randoms of the others. but if you are specific about the where in the ep I can gif it for you. I can get any ep I need just tell me the specifics and I'll make it for you!
    "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
    Fanfic
    Craig Horner Site
    Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

As the total Teal'c lover that I am, I was hoping for gifs of all (but one) of the kisses with him and whichever lady love. Those kisses are soooo hot!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

As the total Teal'c lover that I am, I was hoping for gifs of all (but one) of the kisses with him and whichever lady love. Those kisses are soooo hot!
        Well if you tell me where to find them I'll gif them for you. But I have no clue where. hahaha I'm a FAIL fan. Sorry. I'm just in it for Claudia! <333 (Although the others are growing on me. I don't want anyone mad at me... heee)
        "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
        Fanfic
        Craig Horner Site
        Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

If you're willing - If you don't have time or anything don't worry about it!

Teal'c/Dreyuc - Family S3
          Teal'c/Shaunac - Crossroads S4, Changling S6
          Teal'c/Ishta - Birthright S7, Sacrifices S8

Thank you for considering to take this on!
          sigpic

Comment

I'll see what I can do. if you have an approximate time stamp in the ep on the kisses that would help. Also an order of preference so i do your fave first
            Fanfic
            Craig Horner Site
            Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

I will have to *shucks I don't know if I can * watch the eps for time stamps.

As to my fav? Definitely the Crossroads kiss. *dies*
              sigpic

Comment

I will have to *shucks I don't know if I can * watch the eps for time stamps.

As to my fav? Definitely the Crossroads kiss. *dies*
                LOL ok well I've got that ep DL'd now so i'll go find it. Let me know on the others! Thanks
                Fanfic
                Craig Horner Site
                Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

He also hooks up with his neighbor in Affinity, S8, played by Erica Durance (Lois Lane of Smallville)

Comment

I know that but just eeew! I really don't see what he saw in her. A friend he helps, sure. But for the love of God! Don't sleep with her! She's such a child!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll put the Teal'c gifs in the teal'c thread! lol once i find it. But i am done with crossroads.
                      Fanfic
                      Craig Horner Site
                      Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

I just drooled all over the place over there! Thank you! You are such a sweetheart!
                        sigpic

Comment

Heyy everybody! How's the discussion?
                          I haven't been in here in awhile
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

We've been drooling over VirkatJol's (Jo she says) gifs on the last page and trying to decide if we want to do a ship day for Momento Mori in September.

Any thoughts?
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope this is allowed. But I'm writing fic for a fundraiser for the flood victims in Australia. HERE I'll write for anyone that bids no matter how small. D/V is one of my pairings.

Here is a master list of all participants. if you like more stuff too. It's a good cause and even if you don't bid for me, there are a million other choices! Check it out and help Australia.

If you write fic you should add your name to the hat as well!

They have hot people there (Claudia, Craig Horner, etc) we should save them.
                              Fanfic
                              Craig Horner Site
                              Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Video rec.

Super, super cute vid. The Proposal Trailer with D/V. hehe

sigpic
                                Sig by Toomi

Comment

Working...
                                X