Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
    A little story from Courser...enjoy! Daniel Jackson Unbound
    I have properly saved this jewel for reading later this evening...excited!
    sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
      A little story from Courser...enjoy! Daniel Jackson Unbound
      OMG!!! Squeee!!!! You found this!!!! I read it waaay back not long after PU aired and lost the link! Thank you! I saved it now!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I will refrain from tapping my foot waiting for D/V vid. Now... I must go and finish my writing so I can read some later.

Comment

Tap away, Gypsy! Tap away! It's the only way Yessi will hurry up and get it done. Plus, her college semester starts up again here soon and then we won't have any hope of getting it done till May or June.
          sigpic

Comment

Yay for Daniel/Vala goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Tap away, Gypsy! Tap away! It's the only way Yessi will hurry up and get it done. Plus, her college semester starts up again here soon and then we won't have any hope of getting it done till May or June.
              Ah.. I see. Foot is tapping away, also drumming fingers. Humming theme to Stargate SG-1. Waiting.

Comment

Yessi! We're going to start stalking you!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
                  I will refrain from tapping my foot waiting for D/V vid. Now... I must go and finish my writing so I can read some later.
                  Ah.. I see. Foot is tapping away, also drumming fingers. Humming theme to Stargate SG-1. Waiting.
                  Yessi! We're going to start stalking you!

I'm currently working on it

I do not take long to make D/V vids because of college, it's because I have too many ships
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

You just spread yourself too thin among those ships in your college breaks. College does - and should - take all your time otherwise. Wouldn't want you to neglect that.
                    sigpic

Comment

You just spread yourself too thin among those ships in your college breaks. College does - and should - take all your time otherwise. Wouldn't want you to neglect that.
                      Well, I try not to spread myself too thin, and I don't neglect college but it doesn't take all my time
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

LC- BTW love your banners. I think I had a few, but lost them on the old computer when it went belly up.
                        Thanks...I solved the problem of losing stuff in crashes(which has happened to me lots btw) by saving everything personal to a jump drive...so my hard drive may crap out but my work(and all associated images etc.) will be safe.
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

65 is a bit chilly when the wind is kicking up, yep. So. No tanning is happening. However, who's writing? Me! and ????
                          I'm poking away at "Best". I had really wanted to get the next chapter of it and the one for "Overture" posted before I head back to school on the 10th but I don't think it's gonna happen...<sigh>
                          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I will wait patiently for any and all fic from both LC and Gypsy. I've an idea for a Crusade fic, I just need to get through the next few weeks and I'll start it up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              Thanks...I solved the problem of losing stuff in crashes(which has happened to me lots btw) by saving everything personal to a jump drive...so my hard drive may crap out but my work(and all associated images etc.) will be safe.
                              I bit the bullet and bought an external hard drive for my MAC with a heavy padded rubber outer case to protect it. LOL. And jump drives, and... swear I have an older HP laptop and I use Dropbox - so it's on both - paranoia or just tired of losing stuff? Whatever, I think I'm covered.

Are you posting your stories in one spot? I'm so lazy I just wander around ff.net. Keep me posted where to find them. b

Comment

I still haven't been able to fix my external memory *cries*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X