Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
    I love this picture! Yeah for Daniel and Vala on all holidays
    I didn't know you were an official GW fruitcake! Welcome! Yes, I rec your stories here a lot!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      I didn't know you were an official GW fruitcake! Welcome! Yes, I rec your stories here a lot!
      Just recently returned to the world of GW and Fruitcakes. Love it here, btw. b
      sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Just recently returned to the world of GW and Fruitcakes. Love it here, btw. b
        So you working on anything?
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
          So you working on anything?
          As in story? Yep. One for C/C and two for D/V. 1 D/V is sitting on docs ready to post, just trying to decide when. the other one is in beta. The C/C has to be edited by me and then off to beta and then to post.
          Or... am I working on my tan? Nope, though I have palm trees in my yard it's cold! yikes

Comment

As in story? Yep. One for C/C and two for D/V. 1 D/V is sitting on docs ready to post, just trying to decide when. the other one is in beta. The C/C has to be edited by me and then off to beta and then to post.
            Or... am I working on my tan? Nope, though I have palm trees in my yard it's cold! yikes
            Yeah I'm not working on my tan at the moment either...could have something to do with the snow in my backyard.
            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I could probably work on my tan. It's suny and 65 F here. If it were a little less wind...
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I could probably work on my tan. It's suny and 65 F here. If it were a little less wind...
                65 is a bit chilly when the wind is kicking up, yep. So. No tanning is happening. However, who's writing? Me! and ????

Comment

LC- BTW love your banners. I think I had a few, but lost them on the old computer when it went belly up.

Comment

Cool!

I just went and read some of your stories, I love them

On the D/V vid front, I'm about halfway done
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Cool!

I just went and read some of your stories, I love them

On the D/V vid front, I'm about halfway done
                      Vids? cool. And thanks for reading my d/v fluff. I have an addition.

Comment

A little story from Courser...enjoy! Daniel Jackson Unbound
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Vids? cool. And thanks for reading my d/v fluff. I have an addition.
                          I have a vid addiction so I understand

Shameless self promotion ahead

sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Great! Ahhhh, so good to watch them in action. I totally enjoyed the shameless self promotion... more is shamelessly encouraged.

Comment

Great! Ahhhh, so good to watch them in action. I totally enjoyed the shameless self promotion... more is shamelessly encouraged.
                              Thanks

I'm currently working on a D/V vid and I have more planned but it might take me a while to finish them
                              sigpic

Comment

And of course Addiction is the word which should have appeared in my earlier post! gah. today is not spell anything correctly day. My only excuse is ... er... well it's that kind of day.

Comment

Working...
                                X