No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* So I was the last to know. Story of my life!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm doing two things at the moment but plan to concentrate on writing much more extensively in the New Year when I'll have more time. Looking forward to that a lot.

Mag

Comment

Best of luck with that, Mag! Let us know if something really awesome comes of it - like you being published - so we can run out and read it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I read before you posted it too
          Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          *sigh* So I was the last to know. Story of my life!
          Susan!!! *tacklehugs* I missed you!

Space, I only just got on. Is there a new chapter of The Return of Qetesh up? I haven't gotten over there yet.
          Ok, yes, there is another chapter of The Return of Qetesh up. But I'd bet that Space already knew that!

Spend one morning off the computer. Sheesh!
          That was funny!!
          awww Ever'. but at least you posted the update!!

I am going to catch up on Spider in the morning! Miss madam has earache which in turn has given me headache today as I have been busy with that and everything.

Spoilerage for the fic Ever' updated us with, but then , If you go read it wouldnt be a spoiler.. so go read!

Spoiler:
          Sooo. Qetesh, nasty eh? trying to turn everyone against each other as well as still trying to mess with Vala's head. that was until, Vala turned Yakusa on her with her finger manicure. I actually hid under my dressing gown when I got to the paragraph with Ba'al and what he did to Vala, I was like Noooooo...
          And then there is Daniel.. at the mo he is too one minded about Sha're and what happened to her to care about Vala now and in past tense.. Vala, I mean whatever happened to her in the past, she has paid for even tho it really wasnt of her doing. I think she was protecting Sha're from Ba'al and Sha're wanted to take her own life and thats why Vala recorded her memories and then skipped town, As soon as its updated we shall know abit more, there is another 2 -3 chapters left.See now, I think Daniel is going to feel awfull guilty afterward and wont know how to say anything to Vala if he gets the chance later on. Oh and good for Sam! I mean YES! well done for stating the obvious Sam! Awwww. See, now I got a lump in my throat thinking on it. thats not my sore throat doing that by the way..
          sigpic
          Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
            Spoilerage for the fic Ever' updated us with, but then , If you go read it wouldnt be a spoiler.. so go read!

Spoiler:
            Sooo. Qetesh, nasty eh? trying to turn everyone against each other as well as still trying to mess with Vala's head. that was until, Vala turned Yakusa on her with her finger manicure. I actually hid under my dressing gown when I got to the paragraph with Ba'al and what he did to Vala, I was like Noooooo...
            And then there is Daniel.. at the mo he is too one minded about Sha're and what happened to her to care about Vala now and in past tense.. Vala, I mean whatever happened to her in the past, she has paid for even tho it really wasnt of her doing. I think she was protecting Sha're from Ba'al and Sha're wanted to take her own life and thats why Vala recorded her memories and then skipped town, As soon as its updated we shall know abit more, there is another 2 -3 chapters left.See now, I think Daniel is going to feel awfull guilty afterward and wont know how to say anything to Vala if he gets the chance later on. Oh and good for Sam! I mean YES! well done for stating the obvious Sam! Awwww. See, now I got a lump in my throat thinking on it. thats not my sore throat doing that by the way..
            You basically said it all right there

*waits for next chapter*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Part 7 is up!!

Return of Qetesh

Lots of answers lie within this part..
              sigpic
              Made by me.

Comment

I am very much enjoying this fic. It's all chin quivers and angst. Can't wait for the love.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                  Part 7 is up!!

Return of Qetesh

Lots of answers lie within this part..
                  Another great chapter!

I can't believe it is almost done
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I have a feeling the whole resolution of it all will take a while. I can easily see it stretching another three chapters.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling the whole resolution of it all will take a while. I can easily see it stretching another three chapters.
                      Hopefully *crosses fingers*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Hopefully *crosses fingers*
                        Awww, I know! I think there may be only one or two chapters left..
                        Spoiler:

How on earth is Daniel going to even try and repair his shattered freindship with Vala now? I mean, he completely didnt believe her nor did he give her the chance to explain what really happened, he just believed Qetesh's images. I wouldnt want to come back if I were Vala, how could you want to go back knowing that he thought 'that' of you and betrayed your trust? Knowing Daniel, he'll want to set things right straight away and this is what I am looking forward to reading. Vala will more than likely tell him that he never gave her the chance to defend herself against his accusations. and she wont want him out of pity or guilt on his behalf, so we shall see. but then Vala might just say she expected it as from the start she said it wasnt going to be nice...but then we have the Daniel guilt trip to get over..

What do you think? Same or different take on it?
                        sigpic
                        Made by me.

Comment

That's precisely why I think it'll take a couple of chapters. I think
                          Spoiler:
                          there needs to be a chapter just of Vala dealing with everything again. A chapter of confrontation between Daniel and Vala. A chapter of them working it out. I can easily see stuff in between, but it wouldn't really be necessary for the story.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's precisely why I think it'll take a couple of chapters. I think
                            Spoiler:
                            there needs to be a chapter just of Vala dealing with everything again. A chapter of confrontation between Daniel and Vala. A chapter of them working it out. I can easily see stuff in between, but it wouldn't really be necessary for the story.
                            Me too..
                            Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 28 October 2010, 11:07 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

Muahahaha!! I have finished my vid (yes, another short one but I do have a few full length planned ):

sigpic

Comment

Looks great, Yessi!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X