Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
    Oooh! Meeting Michael tomorrow, kids! Tell you how it goes!
    Yes, I just quoted myself. I. KNOW.

OMG. MICHAEL. ILUUUVHIM. I met Torri too, and SHE'S AMAZING. But I'll keep that story for later. Anyway.
    So like, I hugged Michael for so long... like we actually had a major hug sesh. I let go, HE DIDN'T. Apparently I smelled like him afterwards. AHHHH. Heeeee. So like, I wasn't going to get Michael's autograph right, cos I'm effing poor and I have other events coming up, so I was gonna get a picture with him, and an auto from Torri, cos apparently she makes the BEST conversation. She does, btw. Like I love her so much. ANYWAY. So to get to Torri you have to walk past Michael. And it's completely empty. So I'm like walking, and Michael's like "aw hey sweetie!" recognising me from the photo ops and thinking that I was getting an auto from him. I think. And I'm like "awww heeey!" Awks. I wasn't getting his autograph. And he looked at my ticket and he's like, shocked. And he's like "OH FINE THEN." and I'm like "AWHHHHH." So after I went back and hugged him some more. :3 THE END. Actually no, I'm going back tomorrow.

Comment

OMG. MICHAEL. ILUUUVHIM. I met Torri too, and SHE'S AMAZING. But I'll keep that story for later. Anyway.
      So like, I hugged Michael for so long... like we actually had a major hug sesh. I let go, HE DIDN'T. Apparently I smelled like him afterwards. AHHHH. Heeeee. So like, I wasn't going to get Michael's autograph right, cos I'm effing poor and I have other events coming up, so I was gonna get a picture with him, and an auto from Torri, cos apparently she makes the BEST conversation. She does, btw. Like I love her so much. ANYWAY. So to get to Torri you have to walk past Michael. And it's completely empty. So I'm like walking, and Michael's like "aw hey sweetie!" recognising me from the photo ops and thinking that I was getting an auto from him. I think. And I'm like "awww heeey!" Awks. I wasn't getting his autograph. And he looked at my ticket and he's like, shocked. And he's like "OH FINE THEN." and I'm like "AWHHHHH." So after I went back and hugged him some more. :3 THE END. Actually no, I'm going back tomorrow.
      Aieee!!! feeling buzzy just reading this! Have the most fun girl!!! Go!

xxx
      sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
        Aieee!!! feeling buzzy just reading this! Have the most fun girl!!! Go!

xxx
        Awhh I will, thank you!

I wrote up a five mind con report for someone. If y'all want it... hahhaa here you gooo. http://tl.gd/6k5ce6
        Just more detail. Heeee.

Comment

So like, I hugged Michael for so long... like we actually had a major hug sesh. I let go, HE DIDN'T. Apparently I smelled like him afterwards. AHHHH. Heeeee. So like, I wasn't going to get Michael's autograph right, cos I'm effing poor
          Conventions OT
          Spoiler:
          This whole charging for autographs is a bit of a racket, don't you think? I guess I'm showing my age, but back in the ol' days an autograph came with the regular price of admission, no "GOLD STAR PREMIUM Membership" or whatever. And you used to get nice programs with Full page pictures of the guests, so I'd just have the celebrities sign their picture in the program instead of buying a new pic. Oh well, this was back in the Next Gen/Babylon5 era. There was no Stargate celebrities doing conventions yet!

Haven't had the opportunity to see Michael Shanks, but if he ever comes to Shoreleave in Baltimore, I'll be there! Amanda Tapping was here a few years ago, along with Cormin Nemic and the actor who played Carter's dad. They were all amazing!

Glad you had a good time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            Conventions OT
            Spoiler:
            This whole charging for autographs is a bit of a racket, don't you think? I guess I'm showing my age, but back in the ol' days an autograph came with the regular price of admission, no "GOLD STAR PREMIUM Membership" or whatever. And you used to get nice programs with Full page pictures of the guests, so I'd just have the celebrities sign their picture in the program instead of buying a new pic. Oh well, this was back in the Next Gen/Babylon5 era. There was no Stargate celebrities doing conventions yet!
            Wheeeeoooh, that does sound kinda nice! Yeah it's a tad annoying... but I feel like I'm paying for some intense conversation, instead of the actual autograph, hahah. I never understand why people buy autographed pictures without meeting the actor... I always thought that was the whole point.

Comment

Awhh I will, thank you!

I wrote up a five mind con report for someone. If y'all want it... hahhaa here you gooo. http://tl.gd/6k5ce6
              Just more detail. Heeee.
              And here's me with a silly smile plastered on my face at your happiness!
              I am soo happy for you! awwwww! that your weekend is just by far the best!
              it's funny when people are nervous tho, we tend to laugh at the silliest things and that makes it more fun!
              x

Oh.. btw, I'm gonna remind him about you in a few weeks when he comes to the uk.. hopefully.
              sigpic
              Made by me.

Comment

Wow!! That's awesome!

I really enjoyed reading your con report too

Wheeeeoooh, that does sound kinda nice! Yeah it's a tad annoying... but I feel like I'm paying for some intense conversation, instead of the actual autograph, hahah. I never understand why people buy autographed pictures without meeting the actor... I always thought that was the whole point.
                I don't mind paying for autographs at all because, like you said, I'm paying for getting to meet and talk to them more than to get their autograph
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh.. btw, I'm gonna remind him about you in a few weeks when he comes to the uk.. hopefully.
                  He won't remember me, hahah. I've heard a bunch of stories like mine. You'll love him!

Comment

He won't remember me, hahah. I've heard a bunch of stories like mine. You'll love him!
                    Sooo.. have you slept yet?
                    That's the thing about Cons.. you always come away with great stories and memories. Soo worth the money, and even though I have zilch money coming in I still managed to postpone my Gas bill to pay for the con and the hotel I have to make sure to divide the rest between more spending there and dinner for the both of us.

See I dont know who's gonna be more buzzy, me or my daughter! I think I am just looking forward to getting out of the city for a while to freeze in the countryside!
                    And she is looking forward to everything too..
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

Oh look! yay.. I got a promotion.

sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

Sooo.. have you slept yet?
                        That's the thing about Cons.. you always come away with great stories and memories. Soo worth the money, and even though I have zilch money coming in I still managed to postpone my Gas bill to pay for the con and the hotel I have to make sure to divide the rest between more spending there and dinner for the both of us.

See I dont know who's gonna be more buzzy, me or my daughter! I think I am just looking forward to getting out of the city for a while to freeze in the countryside!
                        And she is looking forward to everything too..
                        So who are you going to see? I just want to know how jealous to get.

Yay! Congrats on 1000 posts! You should have more options on avatars now if you want to check it out.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

There's another chapter of The Return of Qetesh up! And I"m off and reading! Remember, M section, boys and girls.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            There's another chapter of The Return of Qetesh up! And I"m off and reading! Remember, M section, boys and girls.
                            Wooh! gonna go read now, whilst waiting for the tea to cook!

well, hopefully.. we'll be seeing Michael and Lexa and Teryl. Hopefully. at the con in a few weeks barring anything out of the ordinary.

I am going to go have a look see , if there are any more options on the avatars..

thanks for the heads up!

xx
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

Cool on going to meet them! Ask Michael about Daniel/Vala!
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Yes! *runs off to read*

Wooh! gonna go read now, whilst waiting for the tea to cook!

well, hopefully.. we'll be seeing Michael and Lexa and Teryl. Hopefully. at the con in a few weeks barring anything out of the ordinary.

I am going to go have a look see , if there are any more options on the avatars..

thanks for the heads up!

xx
                                Oh cool!!

Vid rec:

sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X