No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the videos from 2006 for the new fruitcakes. There have been some really great videos through the years. This is one of the first ones I remember watching. I was and will always be in love with Vala centered videos. Sucker for the sad ones.

Nobody's Home

sigpic
    Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
      Personally I won't go looking for these...I don't like the drawings.
      I'd rather a read a regular book so I can imagine the characters the way I want.
      I'll be getting the comics. I'm not too keen on the cover art (but, if I read it correctly, the interior art/artist/penciller will be different), but it's 'better than nothing' (Chris Moeller or Alex Ross or someone w/ a similar style would've been super...).
      I do agree tho': a novel would be better.
      Better yet: more D/V (or even just Vala ) audiobooks
      sigpic

Comment

Another fic rec! Prometheus Rebound
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Another fic rec! Prometheus Rebound
          Thanks!

I have a few hours till school pick up so I can read till then as the weather is crappy weekend weather now.. rain..
          sigpic
          Made by me.

Comment

Well, I do believe spring has officially sprung around here. It was sunny and almost 75 F here yesterday. *does some math* About 23 C I believe.
            sigpic

Comment

I just sat back and watched this vid link that LMJ gave earlier!

Excellent stuff! the work she put into it, I love the colouration and the style.

Thank you sweetie!!

so, here it is for direct viewing -

sigpic
              Made by me.

Comment

Well, I do believe spring has officially sprung around here. It was sunny and almost 75 F here yesterday. *does some math* About 23 C I believe.
                Yes is officially spring here too
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Our groundhog was apparently as confused as our weather. Right now it's 73, but we'll see how long it lasts till it rebounds back to highs in the 40's and 50's (which is winter weather for SC!).
                  sigpic
                  Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                  My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lucky! Winter decided to go out with a bang here. There's a good 6 inches of snow on the ground, and it's been snowing hard all day! Can I come live with you?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin

Comment

Just finished watching Memento Mori *happy shippy sigh*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm getting ready to watch that episode, Yess. Hoping it will give the muse some inspiration. I appear to be going through a dry spell with fanfic inspiration.
                          sigpic
                          Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                          My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                            I'm getting ready to watch that episode, Yess. Hoping it will give the muse some inspiration. I appear to be going through a dry spell with fanfic inspiration.
                            I'm sure it will get rid of that dry spell
                            sigpic

Comment

Momento Mori Video Break

Love the band and the vidder. *Waves to my baby Ren*

With or Without You
                              U2
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Toomi

Comment

Oh wow! I love that vid and U2 too!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X