No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala is good for Dainel, afther two loves being taken as host, Danny dosnot have to worry about that.

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

Any music video by the woman who goes by 'Fiery Hands' is bloody brilliant, and I suggest it to all of you shippers, and to any sci-fi fans. She brings the characters' interactions to life in witty and powerful ways, and her songs are chosen quite nicely, all the time. And she's very, very hard-working at her projects. A joy to watch in action, believe me. Vala as well, for everything I just said. The both of them are excellent at what they do.

At any rate, Daniel and Vala would be so good together, in my opinion as well. I have to say, as a 'Scaper, seeing Ben on SG-1 and having Daniel pursue a relationship with Claudia Black... sure, it'll take some getting used to. But drannit, it'd be worth it. 'Bout time Daniel has someone to cherish. Or... get beat up by. But hey, such is the life of John Cri -- er... Daniel Jackson.
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
        im a fan of daniel/sarah. they need at least one good episode. vala and anyone else is fine with me, but it would be kind of weird if browder and vala got together.

I agree, Daniel/Sarah. But i wouldn't mind Daniel/Vala, I thought seeing them on screen together was great. I was laughing my ass off. If Browder got with Vala that wouldn't be any fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
          Any music video by the woman who goes by 'Fiery Hands' is bloody brilliant
          Jeff I agree with that Comment but you do know she didn't vid it right?
          Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            Vala!!! the clip was so funny..LOL LOL
            the song was perfect 'she fuc*ing hates me'
            great work!
            can't stop laughing
            Thanks

Comment

Oh BTW... yay! since it aired in the US i can have my banner again

Comment

PU Daniel and Vala were great. Had fun watching them.

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  PU Daniel and Vala were great. Had fun watching them.

Gatebee
                  so do i. WB!

Comment

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to all this. I haven't even seen all the episodes yet. I have, however, seen Prometheus Unbound and I absolutely loved the whole episode. Here are my thoughts:

1. Vala (as Super Soldier): But you are very attractive...
                    Daniel: (coughs unconfortably) Whoa...big guy...

This was absolutely the best part of the ep.

2. Is Daniel really going to Atlantis at some point in the future? I certainly hope so. Since he signed on for season nine, it's probably not very soon...

3. I loved the whole crew...Lindsay with her hiccups, Hammond with his determination, Walter being...well...Walter, the colonel almost having to give mouth-to-mouth for General Hammond and then exclaiming "Excellent job waking up, sir...and also with the crystals!" If someone made a show about the journey to Atlantis with these characters, I would certainly watch it.

4. The fight between Vala and Daniel was so hilarious. I got a big kick out of it.
                    Vala: Oh....you hit me
                    Daniel: You hit me.

Also -
                    Vala kisses Daniel
                    Daniel: You are a fruitcake!
                    Vala headbutts him!

As for Daniel and Vala as a possible love interest, the chemistry is certainly there, but I personally don't think they should be a couple. Keep the tension alive by not getting them together.

Comment

It is nice to see some serious flirting going on. I haven't see this sort of fun since that Tokr'a and Jack in the earlier seasons.

Comment

Hello Daniel/Vala ship
                        wake up and post

here some more D/V pics from Cathy's Basment

Comment

Great pics, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                            Great pics, thanks
                            you'r wellcome. i love those pics .

Comment

Okay, maybe not a Daniel/Vala ship thing, but I really didn't know where else to put this question...

Does ne one know if Vala's snake-in-the-back-`o-the-head had a name?

ETA: oh wait, never mind apparently it was named Gyn'ar in a earlier draft. Gyn'ar...what a stupid name...well, for a Goa'uld anyways. That's not a god at all. At least to my knowledge....

phhht...Gyn'ar
                              Last edited by GalaxyBeyond; 07 March 2005, 06:28 PM.

Comment

http://www.creationent.com/sg1/index.htm

There are THREE Claudia's pics there!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X