No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, this ring fits somewhat loosely. So I'm obsessive about where it is. I always put it in a pocket or something when I'm doing dishes. I take it off and set it in a particular place when I'm doing yard work. I check it all the rest of the time to make sure it hasn't fallen off.

So, speaking of geeking out over having various things from shows. What did you all want from various shows?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

...So many things, Ever, so many things.

I want the SGC patches (SG-1, SGC, and the Earth patch)... I'd kill for a zat. Oh, and I think I'd give my right arm for the goa'uld ribbon devices...

I want the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, from Doctor Who.

I want the wands that were made for the Harry Potter movies... And the Time Turner

My dad has the knives that were used in Chronicles of Riddick, but I'd like my own set.

I want all the RPD/S.T.A.R.S/Umbrella/BSAA patches from Resident Evil. I want Billy's dogtags, from RE0, which you can get...

I want the cloak that's used in the SAW movies.

I want the entire OUTFIT from Assasin's Creed II (which you can get, but it's frelling expensive... It's even more if you want the black/crimson, instead of the standard white)

Lightsabers from Star Wars. The nice ones.

I want Dean's amulet, his jacket, Ruby's knife, The Colt, and the angel-killing sword from Supernatural. And the impala would be nice too =P... And I have every intention of getting the anti-possession tattoo. Possibly for my next birthday.

.... So many, many things...

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Actually, this ring fits somewhat loosely. So I'm obsessive about where it is. I always put it in a pocket or something when I'm doing dishes. I take it off and set it in a particular place when I'm doing yard work. I check it all the rest of the time to make sure it hasn't fallen off.

So, speaking of geeking out over having various things from shows. What did you all want from various shows?
        Rings, I never took mine off for 20 years. But now my hands and fingers are so super sensitive that rings hurt. Maybe I will wear the wedding ring on a gold necklace.

Hm???? What do I like in show? Romance, sword fighting or other types or hand to hand combat..... or hand to hand *&@^$. hehe.... A story arc but not too serious every week. It is nice to have the stand-alone comedic romp. And great visuals as in the Farscape series or wonderful scenery as in the Legend of the Seeker show.

I just have about an hour to play, going out for girls night out to see...... JOHNNY. *kissy, kissy*, oh and popcorn and soda too.

Video Break with a lovely embedded YT V/D Vid.
        Yeap LC, Vala and Daniel just doesn't work with initials. hehe

oh, this is a great one by Chelle, (Kami)
        Last Night On Earth

Edit: Waves to Kelly. Hey girl, your video last night was great. Oh, the last video was the same as the one before. Also, the one with the beats to the transitions was a great example of editing that added to the video more and more as I watched. You have a wonderful eye for things that work.
        sigpic
        Sig by Toomi

Comment

You talking about the one I actually did ("Taking Over") or just one of the ones I linked, Susan?

hmmm. Popcorn. I could use some, right now.... Reading the Legion boards, and there's some serious wank going on about religion vs. science vs. atheism. I love reading religious debates. Someone always ends up making themselves look like an idiot.

... I probably shouldn't take such delight in these things, should I?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
            You talking about the one I actually did ("Taking Over") or just one of the ones I linked, Susan?

hmmm. Popcorn. I could use some, right now.... Reading the Legion boards, and there's some serious wank going on about religion vs. science vs. atheism. I love reading religious debates. Someone always ends up making themselves look like an idiot.

... I probably shouldn't take such delight in these things, should I?
            Yippee Popcorn!!!!

"Taking Over", that was wonderful.

Oh, the religious debates. I'm not too good at those. My Christian beliefs are all based on Faith and Faith in not an easy thing to explain. Faith is just Faith. To me religion and science are one in the same thing.....everything is made of God but he gives us free will. See, I'm not a fun debater. hehe

hm? I wonder if there is a great Ori D/V video.

OH, this one is GREAT!!!! and has tons of ori related screens.
            Every Day
            Rascall Flatts
            sigpic
            Sig by Toomi

Comment

In that case, thank you

... I tend not to be good at them either. Mostly because all my life I've been surrounded by the "shove it down your throat, and say you'll burn it hell if you don't like it" christians... I tend to react poorly when cornered in a debate because of this. That, and I don't articulate my points very well to begin with.

That being said, I still enjoy reading them. Mostly to point at laugh at whoever ends up looking like more of a moron. Science/Atheism won this round. Granted, there was only one batting for Team Religion... and he couldn't even spell. It was funny seeing him TRY, though, bless him.

don't take that the wrong way: it's just as funny when Team Science, or Team Atheist gets a bad case of stupid.

If you're gonna debate, you should at least have some grasp of WHAT you're debating, and for the love of the gods, please know how to spell/use proper grammar.

Hm; the embedded videos have stopped showing up for me. anyone else having this issue?

Comment

...So many things, Ever, so many things.

I want the SGC patches (SG-1, SGC, and the Earth patch)... I'd kill for a zat. Oh, and I think I'd give my right arm for the goa'uld ribbon devices...

I want the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, from Doctor Who.

I want the wands that were made for the Harry Potter movies... And the Time Turner

My dad has the knives that were used in Chronicles of Riddick, but I'd like my own set.

I want all the RPD/S.T.A.R.S/Umbrella/BSAA patches from Resident Evil. I want Billy's dogtags, from RE0, which you can get...

I want the cloak that's used in the SAW movies.

I want the entire OUTFIT from Assasin's Creed II (which you can get, but it's frelling expensive... It's even more if you want the black/crimson, instead of the standard white)

Lightsabers from Star Wars. The nice ones.

I want Dean's amulet, his jacket, Ruby's knife, The Colt, and the angel-killing sword from Supernatural. And the impala would be nice too =P... And I have every intention of getting the anti-possession tattoo. Possibly for my next birthday.

.... So many, many things...

I practically wore this. I like it. Jack O'Neill's top from SG1.

And of course...

Vala's Blue Ori Dress! I WANTED IT. But yeah... I was broke.

I would also kill for a zat. A working one.

Comment

A zat would be completely awesome! I'd also like the various patches. That'd be cool! Although, for that, I can take a picture to a local store and they'd make one for me for $20 (?). I think it's 20 anyways.

I wanted a communicator from Star Trek. Maybe one of the Klingon symbol thingys. It's a technical term.

Something from Highlander. Loved the first movie and the show. They can keep the other movies.

The thing I wish actually worked? Anybody read David and Leigh Eddings? In the Belgariad and the Mallorean (two consecutive series of books) there is a "magic" ability called The Will and the Word. You simply want something to happen, focus your attention on that, and say a word. Apparently, it takes a LOT of energy. But who cares! There are times I'd love to look at the dishes and say "Be clean" and voila! But nooooo!
                  sigpic

Comment

I always liked Vala's wedding dress, myself, Caramel.

But her blue dress was pretty too.

EDIT: Ever... I got my name from the Belgariad, does that count?

(dude, being able to will things into being would be awesome... I could will life-like illustrations to fic into existence XD)

Comment

I always liked Vala's wedding dress, myself, Caramel.

But her blue dress was pretty too.

EDIT: Ever... I got my name from the Belgariad, does that count?

(dude, being able to will things into being would be awesome... I could will life-like illustrations to fic into existence XD)
                      *thinks* *thinks some more* Which character from the Belgariad? I don't remember there being any Kelley's!
                      sigpic

Comment

Haha, haven't I said before? Kelly is only my nickname, love. My full name is Kheldar Leighann. If my mother hasn't been lying to me all these years, Kheldar is a prince, in the Belgariad....

Comment

Kheldar is a prince. He's also a spy, a thief, a guide, a businessman - probably the richest man in the world. His nickname is Silk. Great character.
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha, yeah I know his nickname is Silk. I mentioned this to a friend once, in a "thank god I didn't get his nickname" manner... And he spent the next month calling me "Silk" -_-

I told my mom the other day it's HER fault I became such freak for fandom... SHE gave me a fannish name =P

Comment

It's such a cool fannish name though! I love Kheldar! All my kids were born before I found out about the awesomeness that is Eddings. Otherwise, I might have been tempted to name one of the kids after a character.
                              sigpic

Comment

My sister's name is from a Mercedes Lackey book (don't know which one): Lissandra

Hahaha, there are so many names I could use from books/shows.... And I'd probably do it, too.

...'course, I'd try not to pick ones that would get my kids' asses kicked on the playground =P

Comment

Working...
                                X