NEW YEAR
    FRUITCAKES!!!
    2010!!!
    WOOHOOOO!!!!

sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      no problem as a matter a fact maybe you share with me too the resized version
      Ok, give me a minute - or three and I'll get it back up. How big do you guys want it?

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
      Hi Ever!

I think I found a link for you, at least you got something there for the new year!

Cleo the Muse FF site

Oh, thank you!

Love all of the caps! They're great!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Ok, give me a minute - or three and I'll get it back up. How big do you guys want it?
        oh..I haven't really thought about that...just big enough so I can use it as a wallpaper without stretching it

Comment

oh..I haven't really thought about that...just big enough so I can use it as a wallpaper without stretching it
          I guess I'll play with it. I've never made a wallpaper per se.
          sigpic

Comment

happy new year fruitcakes

Comment

Happy new year fruitcakez!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a great new decade!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin

Comment

I'm not entirely sure this worked. I have my pb set up to automatically size down pics. But it's worth a go.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

it's okay for me thanks and just a little DV present
                    Spoiler:

Comment

thanks Ever!
                      You are very thoughtfull, gonna go change my wallpaper now, I actually want to be able to find out where I can get the coffee mugs imaging from,
                      I got a wkd mug from eB last week, But feel the need to get the same thing but with DV imaging on a set of 4 coffee mugs.
                      I'll have a look round and see where to do that without the over the top expense of scanning on to cups and mousemats, coasters and the like. wkd gifts tho. I Love my cup!! too scared to use it tho, dont wanna break it. or wear it out
                      Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 01 January 2010, 01:06 PM. Reason: darn typos
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

finally got time to read all the dv fics (from the dv exchange and here) i've been neglecting lately, and they're all so wonderful!!! *is proud to be a dv fan*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                          finally got time to read all the dv fics (from the dv exchange and here) i've been neglecting lately, and they're all so wonderful!!! *is proud to be a dv fan*
                          There were a lot of great fics from the exchange! It's wonderful to have such a lovely couple to read and write about!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin

Comment

Originally posted by LKS358 View Post
                            There were a lot of great fics from the exchange! It's wonderful to have such a lovely couple to read and write about!
                            Completley agree!! 100% its what I'm off to do now.. read!!

see ya tomorrow! nite

Space.
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

Good Evening Peeps!!

Another day gone by.. the new year is flying already!

Gotta run, I have an important errand to do and I want to get some of it finished by the end of the night for the DJ/MS thread!
                              see ya tomorrrow

Space.
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

it's okay for me thanks and just a little DV present
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh, thank you! I haven't seen that pic in a very long time.

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                                thanks Ever!
                                You are very thoughtfull, gonna go change my wallpaper now, I actually want to be able to find out where I can get the coffee mugs imaging from,
                                I got a wkd mug from eB last week, But feel the need to get the same thing but with DV imaging on a set of 4 coffee mugs.
                                I'll have a look round and see where to do that without the over the top expense of scanning on to cups and mousemats, coasters and the like. wkd gifts tho. I Love my cup!! too scared to use it tho, dont wanna break it. or wear it out
                                Um, I don't remember where for sure, but I think you can get SG related stuff over at the MGM site. Coffee cups, cell phone covers, etc. I remember them from somewhere. Once I get my computer back, I'll look it up for you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X