No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we're changing the thread name, i would be for something like "The Oven - Daniel/Vala Ship & Discussion Thread", i think it got everthing in it what do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
      if we're changing the thread name, i would be for something like "The Oven - Daniel/Vala Ship & Discussion Thread", i think it got everthing in it what do you say?
      Maggie, that is really cool.

Oh, here is the video you have been listening to for everyone to go check out. I do love Queen and D/V. Together. Woohoo

Somebody to Love

Edit: *waves to Tasha* Hey girl, what do you think about a name?
      sigpic
      Sig by Toomi

Comment

if we have multiple suggestions for a new name, please list them and we can open a poll for thread members to vote in and you guys can vote for a name

it doesn't have to change if you don't want it to, however we are also very open to tweaking the thread if a majority wants
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

if we have multiple suggestions for a new name, please list them and we can open a poll for thread members to vote in and you guys can vote for a name

it doesn't have to change if you don't want it to, however we are also very open to tweaking the thread if a majority wants
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey *waves*
            I quite like Maggies suggestion "The Oven - Daniel/Vala Ship & Discussion Thread" can't of anything myself, I'm up for anything though

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
              I love 'Vala's Daniel ...the past and future'. That one is cool. What does everyone like?
              I like them both!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                we're not seeing a reason to change it unless you guys want a change.

The one thing we're wondering about is this thread and the Vala's daniel thread. Are they different in some way that we don't know about? Could we merge them without ruining things?
                Thanks. I was just under the impression that the thread name was supposed to be worded a certain way. All of the Rodney/XX ones changed and I know the Ronon/Jenn one is due to change next week.

If we have choices, I like that one.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I like our thread title the way it is now, personally. But if I had to choose a new one, I like something that references The Oven.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                  ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Hey Fruitcakes. Something tells me that we won't be seeing Vala anymore.

From Claudia Online Forum:

Would you reprise your role as Vala in any of the SG1 movies?

What is Vala Mal Doran's future?

May Vala Mal Doran live forever in fanfic. I'm gonna miss Vala on screen though.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I would like to keep this as a pro ship thread ONLY I come here to enjoy the ship and don't want to wade through "discussions" about why others don't like it. That is really my only concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        I would like to keep this as a pro ship thread ONLY I come here to enjoy the ship and don't want to wade through "discussions" about why others don't like it. That is really my only concern.
                        Hear hear!! I agree!! If The Oven were to be a discussion thread, it would say that in the thread title.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                          Hey Fruitcakes. Something tells me that we won't be seeing Vala anymore.

From Claudia Online Forum:

Would you reprise your role as Vala in any of the SG1 movies?

What is Vala Mal Doran's future?

May Vala Mal Doran live forever in fanfic. I'm gonna miss Vala on screen though.
                          Oh Sue, that does sound so sad. Yes.... Forever in Fanfic!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            Hear hear!! I agree!! If The Oven were to be a discussion thread, it would say that in the thread title.

Oh Rach and AMC I agree that we want to keep the pro-shippiness.

Edit:

Shippy Video.... I am loving this D/V love/hate type video.

Hot n' Cold
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Toomi

Comment

Daniel and Vala: An Oven of Ship.

Edit: That almost sounds like I am cussing. *giggles*

Any other ideas?
                              hehe
                              LOL

Edit: hehe, hehe, I'm still laughing at this. Please don't put this in the poll. Someone has to reword it...... lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                                Oh Rach and AMC I agree that we want to keep the pro-shippiness.

Edit:

Shippy Video.... I am loving this D/V love/hate type video.

Hot n' Cold
                                I LOVE that video!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X