Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solo View Post
    Wait - you baked at work? I bake for the guys at work from time to time, but only at home!
    Its a part of my job unfortunately, as I work in a bakery, although it does have sometimes. Not always so good for the figure mind you

Comment

Wait - you baked at work? I bake for the guys at work from time to time, but only at home!
      Wow. I didn't know anyone was allowed to do that! Lmao. Baking at work?

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by TishTash View Post
        Its a part of my job unfortunately, as I work in a bakery, although it does have sometimes. Not always so good for the figure mind you
        AH! Yeah, I worked in a bakery when I was in high school (maaaany moons ago, lol) - and yup, it was bad for the figure, and it put me off meat pies for life

Comment

AH! Yeah, I worked in a bakery when I was in high school (maaaany moons ago, lol) - and yup, it was bad for the figure, and it put me off meat pies for life
          I've been put off many things whilst working there, the more you know about the food the less appealing it becomes. Don't think I'll ever have the ability to eat a hot cross bun again

Comment

I've been put off many things whilst working there, the more you know about the food the less appealing it becomes. Don't think I'll ever have the ability to eat a hot cross bun again
            Really?

What's in hot cross buns?

Comment

Crosses. And they're hot!

Comment

Ohhhh. Good point.

Comment

Nicely put

Now in a very vague attempt to get this thread on topic How do you think Vala would take to Easter, with chocolate eggs, Easter bunnies, egg hunts, hot cross buns . Wonder what information Daniel would be willing to actually tell her

Comment

Hehe.. I can imagine her welcoming the whole concept, actually - I would imagine Daniel explaining the whooole story (not just the Christian "overlay" to it, but the whole pagan origin) and Vala being... well, "enthusiastic", shall we say? If a trifle confused by its association with chocolate

Comment

That was my take on it too, I can imagine her trying to persuade Daniel to partake in various pratices much to his dislike. I can see it being very much her sort of celebration with all of the chocolate hehe

Comment

Well, that Vala's no dummy Surely a girl that smart can find a way to happily combine fertility celebrations with chocolate? I mean, it doesn't take a genius...

Comment

Well she is a highly creative person, I'm sure she could think of a few ways Could be an interesting time in store for Daniel

Comment

Hey all! The Month of Love is taking place over at the Daniel/Vala Livejournal community, and my contribution was a meta, if you're interested: Psyching the Fruitcakes, or Why Daniel and Vala's Destiny Is Scientific

ETA: 2000 posts!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Another law student?! That quick chocolate cake recipe is getting me through my LLM, lol

Umm.. topic.. /waves - new to this thread, but adore Daniel/Vala - hi!

Welcome to the Oven!

Happy 2000, Merry!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

good evening cakes!

Welcome to the oven, Solo!

Hey welcome to the oven , that sounds like a good recipe, might have to try it some time!

Well I've come bearing gifts
                                First I have the fruitcake, a most valued cake, which shares its name with us
                                Spoiler:

Secondly I have chocolate cake to go with the recipe, probably not the same one, but it looks good. Plus I always got the impression Vala would quite enjoy it
                                Spoiler:

Finally I come bearing cookies as i baked some at work today, and cookies are always good
                                Spoiler:

Enjoy, though not too much, wouldn't want anyone over indulging
                                OOOHHH YUMMYYYYY!

Hehe.. I can imagine her welcoming the whole concept, actually - I would imagine Daniel explaining the whooole story (not just the Christian "overlay" to it, but the whole pagan origin) and Vala being... well, "enthusiastic", shall we say? If a trifle confused by its association with chocolate
                                thats also what i thought, maybe tealc tells her about what he heard about easter and then she runs to daniel because she wants him to celebrate that with her (painting & hiding eggs), and then he'll tell her the story of easter and vala stops him halfway through, like in AoT "yes yes yes and bla bla bla" *grins*

That was my take on it too, I can imagine her trying to persuade Daniel to partake in various pratices much to his dislike. I can see it being very much her sort of celebration with all of the chocolate hehe
                                like hiding chocolate eggs in his bed *giggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X