It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

err something wrong with the link

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
        err something wrong with the link
        Sorry, Let's try this. . .

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4839117/1/Smile

and leave it at that! It really is worth it!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Aww, that really was sweet and fluffy

Comment

Yozies Oven!!
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

that was a lovely piece of fluff! it is funny how everyone sees what is going on but the involved couple are blind.... that is the usual case in real life I know!

Comment

Wow, it's so quiet here lately. Where did everyone run off to? *peeks around*
                sigpic

Comment

I love that fic! Lmao. It's sooo cute. (:

Comment

"pops up head" did I hear baking mentioned??? (yep I know I am slow ) I don't seem to have time to bake anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      "pops up head" did I hear baking mentioned??? (yep I know I am slow ) I don't seem to have time to bake anymore.
                      No excuses!!!

Comment

I would bake every day if it wasn't such a dangerous thing for my husband and I to have homebaking to inhale very day,lol.
                        Though, I do currently have brewing in my bread machine the dough to make 'monkey bread' for him to take for his staff meeting tomorrow.
                        Being able to bake any time I want is one of the perks to being unemployed,lol...another perk is quiet time to concentrate on 'best'...which is what I need to do right now.
                        LC
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                          that recipe looks like a keeper... quick chocolate cake
                          Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                          I would bake every day if it wasn't such a dangerous thing for my husband and I to have homebaking to inhale very day,lol.
                          Though, I do currently have brewing in my bread machine the dough to make 'monkey bread' for him to take for his staff meeting tomorrow.
                          Being able to bake any time I want is one of the perks to being unemployed,lol...another perk is quiet time to concentrate on 'best'...which is what I need to do right now.
                          LC
                          I used to bake often, back in the day when I was a stay-at-home mom. oh the cookies and breads and other goodies I made.(yep my hips show it too ) now as a law student... no time o ocassionally I take the time on a weekend... cooking/baking is a hobby I love and it relaxes me a lot!

Comment

that recipe looks like a keeper... quick chocolate cake

I used to bake often, back in the day when I was a stay-at-home mom. oh the cookies and breads and other goodies I made.(yep my hips show it too ) now as a law student... no time o ocassionally I take the time on a weekend... cooking/baking is a hobby I love and it relaxes me a lot!
                            Another law student?! That quick chocolate cake recipe is getting me through my LLM, lol

Umm.. topic.. /waves - new to this thread, but adore Daniel/Vala - hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                              Hey welcome to the oven , that sounds like a good recipe, might have to try it some time!

Well I've come bearing gifts
                              First I have the fruitcake, a most valued cake, which shares its name with us
                              Spoiler:

Secondly I have chocolate cake to go with the recipe, probably not the same one, but it looks good. Plus I always got the impression Vala would quite enjoy it
                              Spoiler:

Finally I come bearing cookies as i baked some at work today, and cookies are always good
                              Spoiler:

Enjoy, though not too much, wouldn't want anyone over indulging

Comment

Wait - you baked at work? I bake for the guys at work from time to time, but only at home!

Comment

Working...
                                X