Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
    Here is the rewrite of my fan fiction featuring many ships, but mostly it a great mistery so please enjoy. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4832118/1/Atlantis_Destiny Please review!
    Woah... that's a lot of ships. Lmao. I don't really ship most of them, and I didn't know who a lot of the characters were, so I didn't really...get...the story. But you have potential!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
      Woah... that's a lot of ships. Lmao. I don't really ship most of them, and I didn't know who a lot of the characters were, so I didn't really...get...the story. But you have potential!
      5 of the characters are my original, one going to turn out to be an actual character. The rest of the characters are SG-1 and Atlantis characters. So please enjoy and let me know what you think.
      All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Where has everyone gone! It's become way too quiet in here

Well here's some pics to decorate the place

I'll try and think of something to discuss

Comment

I know what you mean, its really quiet in here what happened? who turned the oven down? *runs to the oven and turns it to full power* Fruitcakes where are youuuu?

Comment

Maybe we should bake some 'cakes to tempt people back with their devilish smell
            We can't have an oven without any fruitcakes

Comment

Originally posted by TishTash View Post
              That's true, but I couldn't bake if my life depended on it.

Comment

lol cant bake either

Comment

Originally posted by TishTash View Post
                  I can bake! Actually, I'm hungry enough right now that hot fruitcake actually sounds appealing...but unfortunately I have to go to work.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                  ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                    lol cant bake either
                    Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                    I can bake! Actually, I'm hungry enough right now that hot fruitcake actually sounds appealing...but unfortunately I have to go to work.
                    Well I LOVE to bake and I've very good at it...I'm thinking about making heart sugar cookies for Valentine's next week....I'd love to send ya'll some of those and the peanut butter(s'alright, Canadian peanut butter is still safe) cookies I made yesterday BUT somehow I don't think the trip over the Internet would be too successful,lol.
                    LC
                    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                      Well I LOVE to bake and I've very good at it...I'm thinking about making heart sugar cookies for Valentine's next week....I'd love to send ya'll some of those and the peanut butter(s'alright, Canadian peanut butter is still safe) cookies I made yesterday BUT somehow I don't think the trip over the Internet would be too successful,lol.
                      LC
                      Shame they sound good
                      I would offer to bake some myself but although they might taste alright I wouldn't want to set the oven on fire

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                        LC
                        thanks for the offer!
                        but yeah i also doubt the cookies would make the way safely *sigh*

Comment

Hey hey everyone. What's goin on?
                          sigpic

Comment

hi serena
                            unfortunately not much going on here *sigh*

Comment

Did anyone else see the fic by BkWurm1 over at ff? Wonderful! I don't have the link hand though.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

which one do you mean? title? i'll find it myself, would love to read it

Comment

Working...
                                X