• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey here's someone trying to something for CB

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58631

Thanks everyone for congrats
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      Hey here's someone trying to something for CB

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58631

Thanks everyone for congrats
      That's a lovely idea, thanks for posting it here, too!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post

Oh...after re-watching Memento Mori...I noticed Daniel had the cutest face when he hugged her. Was that relief...or something else? I can't decide.

Night Milena!
        I seem to recall us analyzing that moment when it originally aired and identifying those emotions as:
        first, relief that they had her back safe
        then a flash of...what?...a sudden realization of his feelings for her and then, thankfully, instead of thrusting her away from him to stare at her in horror, he just gives up the fight and lets himself hold her.
        Kudos as always to MS for his ability to give us such fine-tuned moments of emotion.
        LC
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
          That's a lovely idea, thanks for posting it here, too!
          I thought your dragons had grown, Tay, is this a new bunch.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
            I seem to recall us analyzing that moment when it originally aired and identifying those emotions as:
            first, relief that they had her back safe
            then a flash of...what?...a sudden realization of his feelings for her and then, thankfully, instead of thrusting her away from him to stare at her in horror, he just gives up the fight and lets himself hold her.
            Kudos as always to MS for his ability to give us such fine-tuned moments of emotion.
            LC
            Yes, all of that. It was well done. Of course, he returns to his 'not a date' moment but ..... Sighs.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Ah yes, you mean of course Jane Austen's Persuasion. Now that lady can write a love letter

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations

Yeah, stupid YT people or more specifically Sony Music removed it from my account because I guess the music. Bleh. Anyway, I still have a link....

WHAT ABOUT NOW

-Stef
              thanks for posting the link again. i was so upset when they removed it from youtube because that's one of my favorite daniel/vala videos
              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                Yes, all of that. It was well done. Of course, he returns to his 'not a date' moment but ..... Sighs.

Mag
                he did, but you can totally see at the others face, they dont believe him even general landry looked sceptical *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                  he did, but you can totally see at the others face, they dont believe him even general landry looked sceptical *giggle*
                  I liked the bit where he was looking for her in the warehouse, he looked so worried, as if he thought she'd given them the slip again.

Mag

Comment

I liked the bit where he was looking for her in the warehouse, he looked so worried, as if he thought she'd given them the slip again.

Mag
                    aw yeah he did, i even got a cap of that, because he looks so pretty in these clothes

Last edited by sg-daniel; 04 September 2008, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      Back again, had to take a couple of days to regroup after the crushing blow of defeat dealt to me by the Associate Dean of Admissions

RENNY!!!! Welcome back, darling! Where have you been? HOW have you been?
                      Firstly: *huggles*

Secondly: here and there, hehe. I've been on LJ on and off, but mostly lurking there. And then I'm working a lot, trying to decide which online college I want, and dealing with excess family drama lol. *sporks family for causing angst*

Other than that, business as usual,
                      I finally got to watch Continuum though!

I haven't got any pixels to worry about.
                      Hey Mag! *hugs*
                      Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Dude, Ren, how did I miss your sneaky little entrance onto the thread again? I really need to stop skimming in a half-sleep state Anyway, welcome back!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah, stupid YT people or more specifically Sony Music removed it from my account because I guess the music. Bleh. Anyway, I still have a link....

WHAT ABOUT NOW

-Stef
                          Thanks so much! God, I love that song, and it's perfect for Daniel/Vala...great work, Stef!

I was just thinking, after watching some vids...if you look at Vala in The Quest Pt. 2 and Line in the Sand, there are some of her most mature moments—dealing with Tomin and with Daniel as he's taking Merlin's knowledge. She shows her seriousness and intelligence, plus all the care and concern she's learned is okay to feel. But then, those episodes also have a couple little moments of that childishness that seems to bug some fans. It makes sense to me, that her interrupted young adulthood occasionally pops out in those silly moments, but that all the years she's lived have given her a paradoxically mature side as well. So I'm pretty amazed at the realistic consistency of her character...am I totally off on this?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                            aw yeah he did, i even got a cap of that, because he looks so pretty in these clothes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...snap-00005.jpg
                            the warehouse scene is one of my all time favorite sg-1 scenes. with daniel being worried about Vala and stuff too. it's one of those great shippy scenes, that show just how much they care about each other. Daniel because he wont' stop looking for her, and Vala because one of the first things she remembered is Daniel.

oh yes, Daniel's clothes make the scene too
                            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Dude, Ren, how did I miss your sneaky little entrance onto the thread again? I really need to stop skimming in a half-sleep state Anyway, welcome back!!

-Stef
                              *smirks*
                              Because I'm sneaky and just that good?
                              *hugs*
                              Thanks ;D
                              Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                                the warehouse scene is one of my all time favorite sg-1 scenes. with daniel being worried about Vala and stuff too. it's one of those great shippy scenes, that show just how much they care about each other. Daniel because he wont' stop looking for her, and Vala because one of the first things she remembered is Daniel.

oh yes, Daniel's clothes make the scene too
                                its a lovely scene indeed. i've just read a wonderful memento mori-related story from nat, you might want to read it too

first part: Wandering Soul: Lost In Storms and Shadows
                                second part: Wandering Soul: Love Will Find You
                                third part: Wandering Soul: Found and Lost Again

Comment

Working...
                                X