Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, it's me, large as life and twice as nasty

Hey, anyone who wants me on MSN I have little cluedo figures on my site with a cross that says they're blocked and when I try to sign on to MSN it has dire warnings of contact your site adminstrator and stuff. Scary. I'm not sure I'm ready for the freedom of the internet world.

Maggie my rpg friend who can we get to put the story together, we can tart it up and put it on fanfic net. I, sadly, have no such skills.

Tay still waiting for interpretation of the mist. Hiding behind a pillow. Being brave but really ... not that brave.

Sue kinda quiet. Where are you sweetie?

Nat free mustard soon, hopefully.

All on my own tonight. Is anyone there?

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
      Hello, it's me, large as life and twice as nasty

Hey, anyone who wants me on MSN I have little cluedo figures on my site with a cross that says they're blocked and when I try to sign on to MSN it has dire warnings of contact your site adminstrator and stuff. Scary. I'm not sure I'm ready for the freedom of the internet world.

Maggie my rpg friend who can we get to put the story together, we can tart it up and put it on fanfic net. I, sadly, have no such skills.

Tay still waiting for interpretation of the mist. Hiding behind a pillow. Being brave but really ... not that brave.

Sue kinda quiet. Where are you sweetie?

Nat free mustard soon, hopefully.

All on my own tonight. Is anyone there?

Mag
      i'm here *waves* good evening mag

i can do that, pick our story together, and then sent it to you, because you would have to put it up at ff.net cause i dont have an account there.

about the msn-stuff, that really sounds strange, it could be that your firewall is blocking MSN and thats why it doesnt work. so you would have to unblock it in the firewall-settings. a screencap would really help, do you know how to do that sweetie?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
        i'm here *waves* good evening mag

i can do that, pick our story together, and then sent it to you, because you would have to put it up at ff.net cause i dont have an account there.

about the msn-stuff, that really sounds strange, it could be that your firewall is blocking MSN and thats why it doesnt work. so you would have to unblock it in the firewall-settings. a screencap would really help, do you know how to do that sweetie?
        Lovely, about the story. And you're right, it is a firewall thingy.

Technologically yours, Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
          'Cakes!!!

Is there *anything* worse than a miserable end-of-summer cold? BLAH! I'm sooooooooooooooooo unhappy. I'm at work, can't stop sneezing, my throat is killin' me and I just feel so lousy. I want to catch up on all the chat here and just can't focus. I'm gonna head home soon, get some Nyquil in me and take my favorite DVDs and go to bed!

{{Germy Hugs}} to my Fruitcakes!!!
          Awwwww. Tay. Thanks for the germs. Too much time spent in dark, damp places.

Hope you feel better soon.

Menthol wafts across the net.

Big hanky.

Mag

Comment

Lovely, about the story. And you're right, it is a firewall thingy.

Technologically yours, Mag.
            awesome, i was just guessing *grins* well then it should be easy, if we know what it is

*picking together rpg posts*

Comment

awesome, i was just guessing *grins* well then it should be easy, if we know what it is

*picking together rpg posts*
              Yeah, well you make it sound so easy. This PC really doesn't like me.

Chuckles, Mag

Comment

Yeah, well you make it sound so easy. This PC really doesn't like me.

Chuckles, Mag
                i'll write an instruction letter for you mag a step-by-step one, so it just HAS to work

your pc doesnt like you? make you should give him cookies nobody can denie the power of cookies!

finished the post picking, its a 7 pages word document should probably send it to you per mail, thats easier, just have to give me your adress

hey susan *waves*
                awww *hugs* being sick sucks

steeef, could you post your beautiful dv-logo-sigs again, i would like to pick one for my sig, but am too lazy to search for the other post pretty pleaasee?
                Last edited by sg-daniel; 27 August 2008, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                  Sorry day crew. I called in sick today. *hehe* Just crawled out of the bed.

Tay, You stay in bed and get well. Watch plenty of Stargate and Movies.

I'm off to get a little help. *giggles* Must make plans on how to live in the light. *bares Vampire Teeth*

Here is a little music while I'm gone. Back in a bit.

Trouble
                  Awwww. Poorly people all over the thread. Lots of love and good stuff. Garlic for Sue.

Squidgy love to all. Mag

Comment

awww just watching d/v vids and reading some fic and it makes me sad i want to have a person like daniel too *sniff* being alone sucks

Comment

awww just watching d/v vids and reading some fic and it makes me sad i want to have a person like daniel too *sniff* being alone sucks
                      it does suck i want a Daniel too!!!!
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                        I wish I had a person like daniel too

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                          I wish I had a person like daniel too
                          to have a person thats always there for you when you need someone is the most awesome thing, a person that just likes you for who you are. *sigh*

im so jealous of Daniel and Vala for having this great relationship.

Comment

Guys, can someone explain me what's this logo and scrapbook thing??
                            The logo I see under some of yours sigs is amazing, but it stands for just a group or for all shippers??? Can I use it too?? and we're making what now, a new site that Stef was talking about a few weeks ago...
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

cakes, i'm gonna leave you now *yawns*
                              gioia, nice to see you peek in, the others will hopefully fill you in on the infos

good night everyone!!

Comment

cakes, i'm gonna leave you now *yawns*
                                gioia, nice to see you peek in, the others will hopefully fill you in on the infos

good night everyone!!
                                Sleepy beboes. Who said that!

Night, Mags.

Mag

Comment

Working...
                                X