Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Okay, for all those interested in being a part of SEASON 11, READ THIS!!

If you want to be a part of the upcoming S11 discussion, please e-mail me (just click on my name and it will say "send e-mail"). I would post my e-mail here but there seems to be spammers lurking around and I'd rather they not have my account name

Just say if you want to be a part of the writing and/or creative end (meaning the ideas for the season). Also, please tell me which would be the most convenient place for you to chat: MSN messenger, Yahoo!Messenger, AIM, a third party chatroom I create online, or "other" (specify).

This way I can get an idea of what would be the best way of getting everyone together to chat about this Hopefully that wasn't confusing!

-Stef
    Email sent.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

If you want to be a part of the upcoming S11 discussion, please e-mail me (just click on my name and it will say "send e-mail"). I would post my e-mail here but there seems to be spammers lurking around and I'd rather they not have my account name

In the body of the e-mail, just say whether you want to be a part of the writing and/or creative end (meaning just coming up with ideas for the season). Also, please tell me which would be the most convenient place for you to chat: MSN messenger, Yahoo!Messenger, AIM, a third party chatroom I create online, or "other" (specify).

This way I can get an idea of what would be the best way of getting everyone together to chat about this Hopefully that wasn't confusing!

EDIT: Please DO NOT PM me, my inbox can't handle it

-Stef
      Me, too. I think. Mag

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Email sent.
        Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
        Me, too. I think.
        Got them both

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

(((Gioia)))

Glad that you were able to pop in. It's good to see you.
          ((hugs))
          likewise, good to see you too, my co-queen

In the body of the e-mail, just say whether you want to be a part of the writing and/or creative end (meaning just coming up with ideas for the season). Also, please tell me which would be the most convenient place for you to chat: MSN messenger, Yahoo!Messenger, AIM, a third party chatroom I create online, or "other" (specify).

EDIT: Please DO NOT PM me, my inbox can't handle it

-Stef
          I'm gonna send you an email tonight, dear
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Morning folks

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            Hey Fruitcakes

I am all moved and it was total and pure hell and I don't have internet at my house so I will be here few and far between because I am at the public libary right now and I don't know how often I will get here but I am hoping I will get a job and get cable and internet again but it won't be soon.

I miss you all and maybe now I will write my fan fics I will pop in when I can.
            You're scaring me Erika I'm moving in a few weeks and the thought of not having internet at home is freaking me out! Glad all the hell of moving is over for you though!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            I just watched Miss Congeniality the other night. Yes, there so should be something about world peace in there!
            LoL! I should watch mine too I love that movie! Not so much the sequel that shall not be named

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            Ok, my life is almost complete. I'm not gonna say the classic line "my life is complete", cuz it isn't until i've met the entire cast of Stargate, both sg1 and atlantis. *dreamy sigh* Sooooooo.....*clears throat* anyways, it's that much closer to being complete because i'm going to Florida tomorrow! Bright and early 6:30am flight (meaning i gotta be awake by 4am), but that's ok cuz it'll all pay off after 6 days of sun, beach, sun and more sun!!! this is my first big vacation in a while, so i'm totally stoked to go! I think i'll hvae access to the internet, so i'll have to stop by and say hi to y'all from the beach!
            Adios fruitcakes and g'night!
            LoL! Have a great time Kate!!

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            Dude that is too funny, personally I think we need tougher penalties for parole violators..............and world peace.
            You guys are making me want to find this movie and rewatch it!

LOL. Yeah, loved that part. On a completely unrelated topic, I was just watching the pilot episode of "Angel" on TV and I'm sorry, but I had to giggle at this little exchange:

Spoiler:
            Cordelia: "I finally get invited to a nice place – with no mirrors, - and lots of curtains… hey, you’re a vampire!"

Russell: "What? No, I’m not." (The way the guy says this is hilarious )

Cordelia: "Are too!"

Russell: "I don’t know what you’re talking about."

Cordelia: "Hey, I’m from Sunnydale. We had our own Hellmouth! I think I know a vampire when I’m - alone with him… - in his fortress-like home. "

LMAO!!! Okay, screw that, I'm finding Angel

EDIT: Email "sent" Steffy
            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Tiptoe in just to say...

TOOMI....

...Tiptoe out
              sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Where are my manners?

=TOOMI=

I'd offer you some green, but alas I already gave you some recently

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Happy Birthday Toomi!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOMI!!!!

and stef i sent along my email as well
                    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                      My personal feelings are, that if we can't come up with villains, more finely drawn than SG1 writers or Atlantis for that matter, then we need to look to our laurels but I guess it would mean one writer fleshing out that idea to start it off. There are some excellent writers on GW DV, it must be possible to do something new within the Stargateverse.

Mag
                      While I have no or very little talent for ficcing, I have always thought that having The Lucien Alliance for bad guys in season 11 would be an awesome idea!! I just thought I'd throw that out there!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

In case she comes in today...

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                        Where are my manners?

I'd offer you some green, but alas I already gave you some recently

-Stef
                        Originally posted by natalia View Post
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOMI!!!!

and stef i sent along my email as well
                        Thank you all
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          While I have no or very little talent for ficcing, I have always thought that having The Lucien Alliance for bad guys in season 11 would be an awesome idea!! I just thought I'd throw that out there!
                          Oooh! That's a great idea! I'd totally forgotten about them!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I am so excited, my new laptop came today. It has the latest version of Photoshop on it which looks completely different from the version I had(I had the original, this is version 6). It's always so much fun breaking in computers
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

I am so excited, my new laptop came today. It has the latest version of Photoshop on it which looks completely different from the version I had(I had the original, this is version 6). It's always so much fun breaking in computers

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Lucky girl!!! I love mine but sometimes I just wish I could run it over and get a new one Have fun breaking it in!! And I hope this means you'll be around more often?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                                Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Lucky girl!!! I love mine but sometimes I just wish I could run it over and get a new one Have fun breaking it in!! And I hope this means you'll be around more often?
                                Yeppers. Between this new computer at home and my totally kick a$$ new computer at work, I should be around a lot more. That is why I want to participate in the virtual season 11. I think I have the time to give.

OMGosh, there are so many new things I can do with photoshop. I'm gonna have to mess with some new banners.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X