Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DV manual? Scrapbook? Gift basket?...

I am soooooo in!

Does that mean you're in charge Stef? Should we get our assignments from you? Just tell you want you want from me. I can fic...I can occasionally play with photoshop and make banners and WP and such...beyond that?....hmm....I''ll have to think on it.

*hurries back to fic*

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      Mad brillance. But that's just normal around here.
      Are you diminishing my brilliance or my madness?

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
      DV manual? Scrapbook? Gift basket?...

I am soooooo in!

Does that mean you're in charge Stef? Should we get our assignments from you? Just tell you want you want from me. I can fic...I can occasionally play with photoshop and make banners and WP and such...beyond that?....hmm....I''ll have to think on it.

*hurries back to fic*
      Um...uh...I guess that would make me the leader in this little parade.

I think first off we should decide what we want to do. We need brainstorming here people. Feel free to list any ideas of what you would like to include. Here are the ones I've come up with as well as the album idea already mentioned

-An Album (do we want a "greatest hits" or based on genres?)
      -A Scrapbook (we can all list our favorite things about D/V...or create art or whatever to go in here)
      -A Calender (we kinda already have one...so maybe just a desk one?)
      -T-Shirts (create iron-ons or maybe do something like CafePress and make our own)
      -Various lists (compile our own "greatest hits" for quotes or scenes or episode, whatever)

Any more ideas? Any ideas on those ideas?

EDIT
      : I have an idea but it might be more touchy...what if we voted and came up with the best D/V fics, videos, etc of each genre and compile them together? Of course, that begins to sound like something an awards thing would accomplish Plus, I don't want anyone to feel unloved.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Wait....WHAT?! What are you saying here, Isa??? Are you saying you have a skill/talent that you have not shared with us? Let's ignore the fact that I haven't drawn/sketched them either.

-Stef
        Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        You know, if I ever really got up for it. I could paint/sketch them properly, because yeah, besides fics that's all I got.
        *smacks you both*

I totally have it in my head that we should create something fabulous to send to CB and MS now. great. cause i really NEED more obsessions. not.
        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
          *smacks you both*

I totally have it in my head that we should create something fabulous to send to CB and MS now. great. cause i really NEED more obsessions. not.
          Ow! Now that was unnecessary!! We should create something...there is a Con coming up in August that I know some people are going to where MS will be attending You know that idea you and I had...you know...that little pet project we can't come up with an idea for? We could so make that a book

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Um...uh...I guess that would make me the leader in this little parade.
            and is anyone surprised? no? I thought not

I think first off we should decide what we want to do. We need brainstorming here people. Feel free to list any ideas of what you would like to include. Here are the ones I've come up with as well as the album idea already mentioned

-An Album (do we want a "greatest hits" or based on genres?)
            -A Scrapbook (we can all list our favorite things about D/V...or create art or whatever to go in here)
            -A Calender (we kinda already have one...so maybe just a desk one?)
            -T-Shirts (create iron-ons or maybe do something like CafePress and make our own)
            -Various lists (compile our own "greatest hits" for quotes or scenes or episode, whatever)

Any more ideas? Any ideas on those ideas?

EDIT: I have an idea but it might be more touchy...what if we voted and came up with the best D/V fics, videos, etc of each genre and compile them together? Of course, that begins to sound like something an awards thing would accomplish Plus, I don't want anyone to feel unloved.

-Stef
            note that lists and such can go IN the scrapbook as well.

I *like I keep repeating, sorry i know i'm annoying, cause my brain is in a state of melting* think a scrapbook would be really neat, including all our favourite moments and pictures and lists of quotes and whatnot, but ON TOP of that i think it would be cool if we all did messages or something and we could put them together to send to CB and MS ... because I drool and pay homage at the shrine of these two regularly and i'm starting to feel like I should do it in a more active way lol

Ow! Now that was unnecessary!! We should create something...there is a Con coming up in August that I know some people are going to where MS will be attending You know that idea you and I had...you know...that little pet project we can't come up with an idea for? We could so make that a book

-Stef
            well yes...but then we would have to come up with an idea
            and man do I wish i could go to that con, I was starting to plan it until I realised that my brother is getting married that weekend. and I'm in the wedding. kinda have to be there. curses.

EDIT: someone explain to me why they're doing construction across the street at 12:15am? if i wasn't an insomniac i think that would bother me. is it even legal?

Comment

note that lists and such can go IN the scrapbook as well.

I *like I keep repeating, sorry i know i'm annoying, cause my brain is in a state of melting* think a scrapbook would be really neat, including all our favourite moments and pictures and lists of quotes and whatnot, but ON TOP of that i think it would be cool if we all did messages or something and we could put them together to send to CB and MS ... because I drool and pay homage at the shrine of these two regularly and i'm starting to feel like I should do it in a more active way lol

well yes...but then we would have to come up with an idea
              and man do I wish i could go to that con, I was starting to plan it until I realised that my brother is getting married that weekend. and I'm in the wedding. kinda have to be there. curses.
              Oh, for sure. I mean, this is a very productive project! Totally. And the best part is that it's not obsessive at all. AT ALL. But I agree, it would be great if we could get as many fans as possible to contribute to a D/V scrapbook. If we're getting really industrious, we could do Daniel/MS and Vala/CB versions as well

Yes, well...maybe we should ask the thread for ideas on...our project.

I heard about your brother's wedding...ruins our entire plan!! I mean, we need a whole D/V contingent there! Then we can all be stupid and goofy and hang out in between drooling sessions. Of course, I just implied that I am going...which isn't a certainty

Dude, I was just looking at your banner *cough* And I had an epiphany of the cover of the scrapbook, complete with a title: Unbound and Unending Cheesy? Absolutely!

-Stef

Comment

Oh, for sure. I mean, this is a very productive project! Totally. And the best part is that it's not obsessive at all. AT ALL. But I agree, it would be great if we could get as many fans as possible to contribute to a D/V scrapbook. If we're getting really industrious, we could do Daniel/MS and Vala/CB versions as well

I heard about your brother's wedding...ruins our entire plan!! I mean, we need a whole D/V contingent there! Then we can all be stupid and goofy and hang out in between drooling sessions. Of course, I just implied that I am going...which isn't a certainty

Dude, I was just looking at your banner *cough* And I had an epiphany of the cover of the scrapbook, complete with a title: Unbound and Unending Cheesy? Absolutely!

-Stef
                MS and CB versions. Oh lord. i'm getting sucked in now lol.

and yes perhaps we should ask the other cakes...cause we're sure getting nowhere...

so everyone knows about my sad sad situation eh? *sigh* oh and WAY to make me feel better about having to miss it
                I sent pictures of MS and BB to my brother's fiance and she told be to screw the wedding and go lol. i don't think she meant it though. and my mother would go into cardiac arrest. we should have a fruitcake convention of our own sometime. I can just picture it now...a weekend of fruitcake fun, food, vid and episode watching, FIC READINGS, lol oh my, i'm losing my mind. but come on wouldn't that be hilariously fun?

AND I LOVE THE NAME FOR THE BOOK YOU ARE SO AWESOME.

EDIT: i'm sorry i'm still seeing us all in one room watching say...MM can you imagine the combined squeeing? and besides there would be so much social contagion in that situtation our combined feelings would be amplified as they spread through the group causing irrational or extreme behaviour (yes i AM studying for a social psychology midterm as we speak)
                Last edited by natalia; 02 March 2008, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                  Video Break:

Nicole has made a new Daniel and Vala Video.

Can't I Have a Kiss

We have one of her videos on our YT Channel.
                  Outside of You

Some others by Nicole.

Breathe Me

Every You, Every Me

Check out her other D/V videos listed on her site here.

so much awesomeness all in one post

Comment

so everyone knows about my sad sad situation eh? *sigh* oh and WAY to make me feel better about having to miss it
                    I sent pictures of MS and BB to my brother's fiance and she told be to screw the wedding and go lol. i don't think she meant it though. and my mother would go into cardiac arrest. we should have a fruitcake convention of our own sometime. I can just picture it now...a weekend of fruitcake fun, food, vid and episode watching, FIC READINGS, lol oh my, i'm losing my mind. but come on wouldn't that be hilariously fun?

EDIT: i'm sorry i'm still seeing us all in one room watching say...MM can you imagine the combined squeeing? and besides there would be so much social contagion in that situtation our combined feelings would be amplified as they spread through the group causing irrational or extreme behaviour (yes i AM studying for a social psychology midterm as we speak)
                    Oh gosh, I can just imagine it now. LOL! I don't think we'd be able handle it all

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                    [CENTER]Video Break:

Nicole has made a new Daniel and Vala Video.

Can't I Have a Kiss
                    Ack! I am starving for a new vid and Nicole is a good vidder...but I abhor this song. Quite the dilemma!

-Stef

Comment

HEY my hair is long enough for pigtails again! *the things you discover getting ready for bed*

well i guess tomorrow is just going to be a vala kind of monday now isn't it

night night 'cakes

Comment

Just a reminder....you have one day left to vote in the 2007 Stargate Fan Awards. D/V has a bunch of categories so make sure to show your support for as many as you can!!

EDIT: Night, Nat. I am wearing my hair in pigtails right now

-Stef

Comment

Bump

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*bump*

Man.... o.O.... just bumping the thread cuz it looks like it needs it. Thread lazy, like me.

when put into the proper context this is actually a VERY shippy scene.

oh lookie! she's pinching his cheek!

again, proper context.

V: Does she think she's being clever and sneaky?
                            D: She does.
                            V: oh....
                            banner by Stef

Comment

-Stef
                              omg, i think i just had a heartattack!!! i'm sooooo excited about all of this!!! and i love the title Stef it's so adorable!!!!! *calms self down* ok, i knew there was a reason that i got through the school day today

oh, and Stef i did sleep on some of the ideas i thought that maybe we could name the album "Life is Too Short," if we even did that all. but we don't have to do that, just a suggestion.

edit: and we could also just make a fanfiction compilation book as well. we all put our favorite d/v fics that we've written and make our own like title page for it on photoshop or something. (again, just a suggestion i came up with in school today)

oh, and i also started writing a really cute fanfic in health today as well!!! man, today was a very productive day d/v wise!!!!
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                                omg, i think i just had a heartattack!!! i'm sooooo excited about all of this!!! and i love the title Stef it's so adorable!!!!! *calms self down* ok, i knew there was a reason that i got through the school day today

oh, and Stef i did sleep on some of the ideas i thought that maybe we could name the album "Life is Too Short," if we even did that all. but we don't have to do that, just a suggestion.

edit: and we could also just make a fanfiction compilation book as well. we all put our favorite d/v fics that we've written and make our own like title page for it on photoshop or something. (again, just a suggestion i came up with in school today)

oh, and i also started writing a really cute fanfic in health today as well!!! man, today was a very productive day d/v wise!!!!

Wow you sure did have a productive day! lots of good ideas flying around guys - my excitment is mounting too assuming i survive the next two days of midterm he-...heck, i will be so ready to work on this

Comment

Working...
                                X