Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    We should seriously come up with some sort of activity to get the thread hopping again. I mean, we could do daily discussions again...there are a lot of new faces, and some that were here then have gone now. Or we could try something else. I am racking my brain...

-Stef
    hmmmmm...i dunno. on this other forum that i'm a part of, we came up a soundtrack for the couple that the thread was about...but that sounds stupid now that i'm typing it out
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
      hmmmmm...i dunno. on this other forum that i'm a part of, we came up a soundtrack for the couple that the thread was about...but that sounds stupid now that i'm typing it out
      LOL. No, not stupid. That sounds fun. We did that once...although people just suggested songs and Nat and I came up with a mix for them But that would be a cool idea...maybe we should do it here too

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

i know!!! that scene totally shows that he has feeling for her, you can't deny it! and you can so tell that she finally feels safe wrapped in his arms. and also, michael shanks comments in the new SG magazine about their relationship...the whole i love you/i hate you/i hate that i love you thing. that article made me screa in Barnes & Noble when i read it, people were staring, but i didn't care!
        LOL...yeah I can imagine I would have done the same. The Barnes and Noble people would've had to chuck me outta there if they would have seen/heard my reaction

Bangs head against non-existent desk. I remembered it was going to happen at 7pm...then I went to eat dinner and totally forgot about it Hmm...nobody else seems to be here Maybe we should put off the full-fledged discussion?

-Stef
        Yeah...let's we can reschedule and advertise more next time anyway and hopefully Ill have my trusty DVD.

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
          Yeah...let's we can reschedule and advertise more next time anyway and hopefully Ill have my trusty DVD.
          Yeah, I'll make sure to advertise it with pretty banners too

Ooh, ooh, I just had an idea. What if we make a handy-dandy D/V Ship kit? Stay with me now...we create playlists/albums, we already have a calender but we could make more if people like, we can create top 10 lists, come up with (lol) designs for T-Shirts/Other stuff, and maybe even like a scrapbook of sorts. Like everyone writes in their favorite D/V moments, pictures, memories, why they became a shipper, etc, etc and then eventually we can compile it all into a book-like format. And maybe one day I can even get this D/V site up and running

Ooh, ooh, ooh...or we could create our own awards

Am I getting insanely ambitious here? Yes, but I don't care. I'm all excited now.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

LOL. No, not stupid. That sounds fun. We did that once...although people just suggested songs and Nat and I came up with a mix for them But that would be a cool idea...maybe we should do it here too

-Stef
            we made the booklet and everything, like a cover for the cd, and picked like 15 or something songs to put on it. it came out really nice. if i could find the pics on my comp, i'll post them.

Comment

we made the booklet and everything, like a cover for the cd, and picked like 15 or something songs to put on it. it came out really nice. if i could find the pics on my comp, i'll post them.
              Yeah, that sounds very cool!

-Stef

Comment

Yeah, I'll make sure to advertise it with pretty banners too

Ooh, ooh, I just had an idea. What if we make a handy-dandy D/V Ship kit? Stay with me now...we create playlists/albums, we already have a calender but we could make more if people like, we can create top 10 lists, come up with (lol) designs for T-Shirts/Other stuff, and maybe even like a scrapbook of sorts. Like everyone writes in their favorite D/V moments, pictures, memories, why they became a shipper, etc, etc and then eventually we can compile it all into a book-like format. And maybe one day I can even get this D/V site up and running

Ooh, ooh, ooh...or we could create our own awards

Am I getting insanely ambitious here? Yes, but I don't care. I'm all excited now.

-Stef

OMG!!! I LOVE THAT IDEA!! we did that on nodoubt.com to thank No Doubt and tell them how much they mean to us and stuff, and again, it was soo much fun to do! but i like the idea of a shipper kit...i'm going to sleep now because i gotta get up early for school, but i'll definitely think about it and brainstorm!!! i'm feeling very ambitious herre!!!! very excited too good night fruitcakes!

Comment

OMG!!! I LOVE THAT IDEA!! we did that on nodoubt.com to thank No Doubt and tell them how much they mean to us and stuff, and again, it was soo much fun to do! but i like the idea of a shipper kit...i'm going to sleep now because i gotta get up early for school, but i'll definitely think about it and brainstorm!!! i'm feeling very ambitious herre!!!! very excited too good night fruitcakes!
                  Yay! Okay..well..sleep on it and see what you come up with. I'll be up for a good while longer so I'll see what other ideas I can come up with. But the idea of a D/V manual + gift basket + scrapbook is so beyond geekily cool that I can't help but get excited!

Anyway, have a good sleep. Night!

-Stef

Comment

Yay! Okay..well..sleep on it and see what you come up with. I'll be up for a good while longer so I'll see what other ideas I can come up with. But the idea of a D/V manual + gift basket + scrapbook is so beyond geekily cool that I can't help but get excited!

Anyway, have a good sleep. Night!

-Stef
                    and the best part about a scrapbook gift thinger is that we could all have one of our own AND we could send it to CB and MS... i mean come on we drool over them continuously we could THANK them too

just a thought

and this enthusiasm had better continue until wednesday night when I will be done my exams and...here

*runs back to studying*
                    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                      and the best part about a scrapbook gift thinger is that we could all have one of our own AND we could send it to CB and MS... i mean come on we drool over them continuously we could THANK them too

just a thought

and this enthusiasm had better continue until wednesday night when I will be done my exams and...here

*runs back to studying*
                      Oh, it probably will be if I have anything to say about it. Steffy might already be looking at her options online for places to create D/V merchandise

-Stef

Comment

Oh, it probably will be if I have anything to say about it. Steffy might already be looking at her options online for places to create D/V merchandise

-Stef
                        You know, if I ever really got up for it. I could paint/sketch them properly, because yeah, besides fics that's all I got.
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          You know, if I ever really got up for it. I could paint/sketch them properly, because yeah, besides fics that's all I got.
                          Wait....WHAT?! What are you saying here, Isa??? Are you saying you have a skill/talent that you have not shared with us? Let's ignore the fact that I haven't drawn/sketched them either.

-Stef

Comment

Wait....WHAT?! What are you saying here, Isa??? Are you saying you have a skill/talent that you have not shared with us? Let's ignore the fact that I haven't drawn/sketched them either.

-Stef
                            *looks around* Who? Me?.... Talent? Arguable. But yes, I could maybe venture a mini painting/sketch of them.
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                              *looks around* Who? Me?.... Talent? Arguable. But yes, I could maybe venture a mini painting/sketch of them.
                              You should!! And then we could include it in our DeVilish Fruit(cake) Basket Or it can go next to your scrapbook entry. See how brilliant my plan is??

-Stef

Comment

You should!! And then we could include it in our DeVilish Fruit(cake) Basket Or it can go next to your scrapbook entry. See how brilliant my plan is??

-Stef
                                Mad brillance. But that's just normal around here.
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X