No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everyone today?? Oh well, here's a manip a made a week or so ago that I just remember I never posted. I wanted to make a dirty manip, but the pictures I had weren't cooperating...so you'll just have to settle for this instead

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...stingManip.jpg

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have fifteen minutes left to my break so I decided to spend it here.

I don't think it was love at first sight for Daniel and Vala. It wasn't even Lust, well at least from Daniel's POV. At the time, He was too caught up in the struggle for the ship to really give it much thought. Afterwards, and probably only to himself, I think he would have thought that she was the most intriquing woman he had ever meet but since they will probably never see each other again, he would try not to dwell on it too much. If she hadn't come back, she would have become an amusing antedote to him. But she did and Daniel probably initially thought He should have been more careful about what he wished for.

Well that is all I have time for. Hopefully I will back for more at lunch.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

in honour of the scene I finished writing. *points up* The scene that SHOULD have happened with Daniel and Vala at somepoint!
        banner by Stef

Comment

*BUMPING LIKE MAD*

DV: Danger second page!!!

V: Isa!
          D: Do you think she can?

D: Oh, she's good.
          V: Shouldn't have doubted her love.
          E: You guys are lucky to have just crazy girl on your side.

D: We know!
          V: Soo... now what?
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Just popping in to say that if anyone wants to find one of my vids, just check out my new page: HERE (the link is in my sig)

-Stef
            Oooo...*pets new website* It's so pretty and shiny and I bookmarked... so it must be as good one

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
            KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            WTH was THAT!!!!!!!!
            "Have a lovely evening everyone"????...like that's gonna happen after reading that little gem!

YOUare evil!!!!!
            LC! Me? Evil? *doe eyed stare*

OH...just realized I know stuff that others don't so I'm happy again...
            Apparently being like this *crosses fingers together* with evil has its advantages...hmmm?

so seriously thanks for making my night Kris.
            LC
            (and yeah your writing is fabulous)
            *deep blushing* Your welcome. Glad to do it.

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
            I have fifteen minutes left to my break so I decided to spend it here.

I don't think it was love at first sight for Daniel and Vala. It wasn't even Lust, well at least from Daniel's POV. At the time, He was too caught up in the struggle for the ship to really give it much thought. Afterwards, and probably only to himself, I think he would have thought that she was the most intriquing woman he had ever meet but since they will probably never see each other again, he would try not to dwell on it too much. If she hadn't come back, she would have become an amusing antedote to him. But she did and Daniel probably initially thought He should have been more careful about what he wished for.
            You know, ScaryM. I'd be the first one to agree with you, but just go back and watch the early episodes like I did and view it with the lens that it was 'love at first sight' for Daniel. Whether you believe it to be true or not, it sure makes Daniel a hell of lot more interesting if it's true. Just saying.

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            *BUMPING LIKE MAD*

Isa...maybe it's just my dirty mind...or what your fic has done to my pure as snow reputation, but your intro to this pic run?... *giggle*

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
              Oooo...*pets new website* It's so pretty and shiny and I bookmarked... so it must be as good one

LC! Me? Evil? *doe eyed stare*

Apparently being like this *crosses fingers together* with evil has its advantages...hmmm?

*deep blushing* Your welcome. Glad to do it.

You know, ScaryM. I'd be the first one to agree with you, but just go back and watch the early episodes like I did and view it with the lens that it was 'love at first sight' for Daniel. Whether you believe it to be true or not, it sure makes Daniel a hell of lot more interesting if it's true. Just saying.

Isa...maybe it's just my dirty mind...or what your fic has done to my pure as snow reputation, but your intro to this pic run?... *giggle*
              *giggle/snort* Dude, it well, Daniel and Vala had to be doing something before I came in. (plus the previous cap from of hotness... the one from FS, was a total hint at what was going on before I came in )
              banner by Stef

Comment

*giggle/snort* Dude, it well, Daniel and Vala had to be doing something before I came in. (plus the previous cap from of hotness... the one from FS, was a total hint at what was going on before I came in )
                LOL!!! Holy Lord! It was over three hours between those two posts!! Talk about stamina! *g*

~My FanFiction~

Comment

D: You expect me to pay for a hotel suite and dinner?
                  V: Well...Valentine's Day is one of YOUR holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
                    LOL!!! Holy Lord! It was over three hours between those two posts!! Talk about stamina! *g*
                    Well, I'm sure they had a break in between. Maybe had a snack, some energy drinks.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Dude, perfect! Vala would so expect that too!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

*BUMPING LIKE MAD*

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Great captions, isa and Addy.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Vala: We, the members of The Kissing Squad, wish to formally invite everyone to drop by the lounge tomorrow between 08:00 PT and 16:00 PT for chocolate and kisses.

The Lounge is found here: Multi-Thunker Lounge

Comment

I just had to pimp this fic. It's Valentine's Day themed and beyond adorable!!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

D: Morning! *mutters* too early....
                            V: Yes, morning! *whispers* shhh you don't want them to suspect.
                            banner by Stef

Comment

*bump*

banner by Stef

Comment

Nice shot, Isa.

Good lord, I've been having some ****ty days since the beginning of this week at work- Everything seems wanting to go in the worst terrible way.

Oh, Stef, my working of vids are going terribly bad as well!!!
                                It's too hard making the clips that I want, it makes me wanting to hurl and/or hurt someone!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X