No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right I'm here if anyone else wants to chat. I did read http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3794127/...AND_LIBERATION Libertines and Liberation. I must say I was hooked. Plus I had to get away from some of the other threads where my poor D/V was being shamelessly twisted into "just friends" and Daniel bashing But back to the fiction, I was very impressed, so much so that after reading the last two chapters I went back and read the whole thing. I can't wait for more!
    sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

All alone on my throne, where have all the shippers gone?
      sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

Hello Oven

Beth I know how you feel I hate Fandom Wars and there is a bad one between 2 characters on SG-1 you know what it funny it does not exist with the characters nor the actors they all are friends this is a Fandom issue. This war really limits how much I post in certain threads Meg knows how I feel.
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

What to do, what to do, what to do?

Daniel and Vala wonder as well.
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            What to do, what to do, what to do?

Daniel and Vala wonder as well.
            Do they really? From that picture it looks like Vala knows exactly what to do. (Daniel seems to have missed both the point and the bed.)
            sigpic
            thanks Stef
            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
              Do they really? From that picture it looks like Vala knows exactly what to do. (Daniel seems to have missed both the point and the bed.)
              Oh that Daniel, always missing one of the two.

banner by Stef

Comment

Vala has always known as seen here

it wasn't until here did Daniel see the truth finally

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

not even a page since I was here yesterday? Geez people! Where are you!?

Tin Man Finale tonight... Too bad... I'm enjoying it... Will be rewatching...

btw... Cain= HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    We can always speculate. Let's see......if there were one thing/scene (or step) you'd like to see for D/V (to take) in AOT...what would it be?

For me, I would just like to see...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...a scene between D/V after Tomin leaves/dies (and I am assuming he will do one of the two) where Daniel just comes and sits with Vala. They don't even need to say anything, just have them sitting together. I think it would be a nice beat to show the depth, strength, and care in their relationship.

-Stef
                    Personally,
                    Spoiler:
                    I'd like to see Daniel be supportive of Vala through whatever the Adria situation is in the movie. Something similar to what we saw in Dominion, but maybe more depending on how it's resolved.
                    -marble

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                      Sorry, that bit had me giggling

Seriously, only like a few posts since last I was here?! I am for Kelly on this one! Donde estan los fruitcakes?!

Nobody wants to answer my wonderfully insightful question?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The Fruitcakes are being fruity, like duh! They are also trying to figure out some prompts, watch RH and waiting for siblings for Heroes watching, in which *eek* because from the vague arse spoilers certain Cakes been seeing there will be much squeeing, woahing and wtfing!

Of course, I don't know who these Fruitcake are, at all.
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Yeah also waitnig for sibling so I can watch Heroes and being good and not being spoilt.
                          In AoT I'd like to see

Spoiler:
                          Of course D/Vness but I am really looking forward to them resolving the issues between Vala and Adria as well as the Tomin storyline. I'm hoping it will be done well as CB seemed to have approved of how they finished their arc. Of course Devilish would be great but I would rather have the subtleness of The Shroud than anything horribly blatant. I know I'm a traitor but honestly I don't think it would do the relationship justice if it went ala Unending (remember that was after a few months of nothing but each other) Just my humble opinion.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

What insightful question, Stef?

Btw... if youtube stops giving me trouble, I'll have a new video up today...done to music that my cousin introduced me to over the weekend.

"Trust" by Adema
                            Spoiler:

Let me breathe
                            Let me breathe

I can't even think right now
                            something's got me feeling guilty
                            Hurt you slowly, but so surely
                            I don't know why, love you so much
                            I can't feel, because I'm lost
                            Not too much matters no more

Is it you, is it me, is it us, or is it trust?
                            Or is it trust?

Pushing into what I want
                            Because I am so god damn selfish
                            Left you hanging, stopped relating
                            I don't know why, love you so much

Or is it

I'm so alone, empty and lost, it's easier to let you go
                            (trust)
                            Time will erode, the shame and the fault, it's easier to let you go

(is it you, is it me?)
                            It's easier to let you go

Or is it trust?
                            Or is it

I'm so alone, empty and lost, it's easier to let you go
                            (trust)
                            Time will erode the shame and the fault, it's easier to let you go

(Is it you, is it me?)
                            (I'm so alone, empty and lost)
                            It's easier to let you go

(breathe)
                            Let me breathe

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                              Yeah also waitnig for sibling so I can watch Heroes and being good and not being spoilt.
                              In AoT I'd like to see

Spoiler:
                              Of course D/Vness but I am really looking forward to them resolving the issues between Vala and Adria as well as the Tomin storyline. I'm hoping it will be done well as CB seemed to have approved of how they finished their arc. Of course Devilish would be great but I would rather have the subtleness of The Shroud than anything horribly blatant. I know I'm a traitor but honestly I don't think it would do the relationship justice if it went ala Unending (remember that was after a few months of nothing but each other) Just my humble opinion.
                              Siblings..... *eyes*

As for AoT... it's more what don't I want to see?!?! I want to see it all, all I say!!! But most of all I want to finish watching it and have a happy shippy sigh.
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Completely agree Isa its all about the subtleness, sometimes that is the best kind of shippiness...unles that's all you get ever. Then by all means you ahve a right to want to go nuts.

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X