Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
    *BIG GRIN* Thanks for that, Wendy.

Kelly, how could you give me grief like that?

Okay, fellow Fruitcakes. I present to you my first vignette (weighing in at 4,100 words... )
    A Stolen Moment (Fanfic.net)

And, for those who dislike fanfic.net....
    A Stolen Moment (Livejournal)

I hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to post reviews or comments if you feel so inspired on either site. SAID THE REVIEW WHORE
    Loved it dude. Left review on LJ, my weapon of choice.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Vignettes...aren't those....aren't those supposed to be short? That word count is already scaring me. When/If I ever get to sleep...I will read it when I wake up and have fresh eyes that won't re-read the same sentence 50 times

-Stef
    Stef, hun, don't worry its Stef friendly. Just think of the lenght of my oneshots but you know, not mine Plus it's good, and now I don't have to write it. So *relieved sigh*
    banner by Stef

Comment

*cackles wildly* I did it! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. They thought it couldn't be done, but I finished. Yes.....yes, my precious...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*cackles wildly* I did it! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. They thought it couldn't be done, but I finished. Yes.....yes, my precious...

-Stef
        w00t!!!!!!!

So when can we see!? Hee!
        banner by Stef

Comment

.......I plead the fifth.

No, I've moved past the hysteria. I'm now at the I just want to save it, upload it, and get it the frell away from me stage It's saving right now...I'm gonna watch it and make sure everything is right. If it is, I will start uploading it. *yawn*

-Stef
          Stef I'm Australian, we don't have the fifth (some kind of amendment I assume?)
          Get away from the vid Stef seriously. Hey Isa how's it going?

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Vignettes...aren't those....aren't those supposed to be short? That word count is already scaring me. When/If I ever get to sleep...I will read it when I wake up and have fresh eyes that won't re-read the same sentence 50 times

-Stef
            Hehe...it's all relative, my friend:
            A Stolen Moment: Words: 4096
            The Discovery: Words: 173925

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            Loved it dude. Left review on LJ, my weapon of choice.
            I saw that, Isa. I can't thank you enough, just LOVE the exuberance of your comments!!! Really made my day!

Stef, hun, don't worry its Stef friendly. Just think of the lenght of my oneshots but you know, not mine Plus it's good, and now I don't have to write it. So *relieved sigh*
            hehe, listen to the lady...I kept it tame, thinking of those like yourself who don't like the verbosity my other story exudes...

But then, <sdj>I just gotta be me...</sdj>
            _______________________________________________________________________________
            ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
              Stef I'm Australian, we don't have the fifth (some kind of amendment I assume?)
              Get away from the vid Stef seriously. Hey Isa how's it going?
              Hey hun! I'm goodies, you?

I know that brother! Chains..... and that's all I'm saying.

I saw that, Isa. I can't thank you enough, just LOVE the exuberance of your comments!!! Really made my day!

hehe, listen to the lady...I kept it tame, thinking of those like yourself who don't like the verbosity my other story exudes...

But then, <sdj>I just gotta be me...</sdj>
              You're totally welcome, like I've said before, I tend to go on and on, and now I hope you'll understand the essay comment that I know I will be leaving for The Discovery. See, it's not that I need time to read (which I do) but also time to properly comment on well, everything. It's just what I do. Can't help it. *HEADDESK*
              banner by Stef

Comment

Hey hun! I'm goodies, you?

I know that brother! Chains..... and that's all I'm saying.
                er...huh?
                *Understands now how Vala feels with all the cultural references*

You're totally welcome, like I've said before, I tend to go on and on, and now I hope you'll understand the essay comment that I know I will be leaving for The Discovery. See, it's not that I need time to read (which I do) but also time to properly comment on well, everything. It's just what I do. Can't help it. *HEADDESK*
                oooooh...you're gonna leave a review for The Discovery?

ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy

~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

*BIG GRIN* Thanks for that, Wendy.

Kelly, how could you give me grief like that?

Okay, fellow Fruitcakes. I present to you my first vignette (weighing in at 4,100 words... )
                  A Stolen Moment (Fanfic.net)

And, for those who dislike fanfic.net....
                  A Stolen Moment (Livejournal)

I hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to post reviews or comments if you feel so inspired on either site. SAID THE REVIEW WHORE
                  Darryl, I LOVED IT!!!!! It was amazing. Left you a comment on LJ.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

er...huh?
                    *Understands now how Vala feels with all the cultural references*
                    Chains aka CoF aka The Monster aka Chains of Freedom, Isa's massive crazy AU. I call it by many name, but one thing remains the same - the massive craziness of it.

oooooh...you're gonna leave a review for The Discovery?

ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy

See, why I have to leave it for when I have a good chuck of time to read and review. They get long winded. Very much so at times.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Good Isa and Darryl will read it once I'm home and have time Will be replying sporadic cause at work

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

w00t!!!!!!!

So when can we see!? Hee!
                        Yes, you may. But not here....if y'all want to see my McShep vid....
                        Spoiler:

Also, I haven't watched any of the other vids yet....but check out all of the ones participating in the Disney Kawoosh Challenge. Sadly, no D/V....but a lot of different pairings, characters, etc.
                        *blinks*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ok stupid question but when did you become a first prime Isa? Just noticed it with my fantastic observing skills.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                            Ok stupid question but when did you become a first prime Isa? Just noticed it with my fantastic observing skills.
                            DUDE! I'm First Prime!? *looks* I am!!! Um..... *shrug* Not too sure when that happened....
                            banner by Stef

Comment

DUDE! I'm First Prime!? *looks* I am!!! Um..... *shrug* Not too sure when that happened....

It happens at 2,500 posts. You will be First Prime until you hit 5,000 I believe.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Hi, Darryl *waves*
                                I read and reviewed your story. Much love, sweetie! It was really, really good. Oh, and I hope I'm not cheating but I cut and pasted my LJ review into ff.net, just so you could have the stat

~Erin

Comment

Working...
                                X