No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are doing very well. 15 minutes until work is over, and then we get to have our first play meeting.

How about you?
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      We are doing very well. 15 minutes until work is over, and then we get to have our first play meeting.

How about you?
      I'm good. I've been ODing on NCIS for the last couple days and writing as per usual, but I think a break from the wonderful world of Probies Never from fic though - I don't think that's possible anyway. *need to get back to paintings though*

I know. I'm very excited for the play meeting. Sparkle had ideas... and well we both know how dangerous that can be. Add L!Vala to the mix and well, we better watch out
      banner by Stef

Comment

Plus you have Darling, Fruitie, and MSam from my clan. Should make for a very entertaining time.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Plus you have Darling, Fruitie, and MSam from my clan. Should make for a very entertaining time.
          Indeed! And I think the fact that we put Darling, Fruitie and L!Vala pretty much in charge of the whole thing should scare us a bit.
          banner by Stef

Comment

Evening Cakes! How are we tonight?
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
              Evening Cakes! How are we tonight?
              Oh look who popped in to be *glomps*
              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                Oh look who popped in to be *glomps*
                *glomps back*
                sigpic
                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate

How did she get over there?
                  The magic that is Stef!!!
                  banner by Stef

Comment

How did she get over there?
                    Get over where? *is confused*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Good evening, Fruitcakes!!

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      G'night Darryl!! ...even though I didn't even know you were on
                      Ah, no worries...I wasn't really too much on last night, there wasn't anything for you to miss, really.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Geez, I go away for a week and I come back to find people speaking in foreign tongues...no comprendo, chicas.

What have I been doing in my short sojourn away from my beloved thread? Working on the DeVilish website. I'm serious this time. I know I've talked about making one for like a year and nothing ever becomes of it, but I've actually figured out coding and how to make cool-looking pages...so things are finally getting off the ground. Having transitioned nicely into that topic, I now come to everyone for help. As it stands, I plan on hosting all fan-made graphics (wallpapers, icons, banners, manips, drawings)....so if anyone wants me to post theirs, PM me...or e-mail me

But I really need help with some of the content. Since I have a limited amount of space, screen caps/videos/fics will all be links (to the FA PB for the SC and various links for the rest). But I need everyone's help with: compilation/links to info on AoT, DV quotes & trivia, compiled info on other MS & CB projects, and it would be great if we could get episode summaries (D/V only) for each episode. Isa has graciously agreed to help write up some, but I don't want to stick her with all 29 episodes or so. Also, I need someone to go out there and perhaps compile a list of vids with links & important info for the videos section. Milena has volunteered/been drafted/coerced into cataloging as many fics as possible. Other than that, I think I've got the rest covered.

As an incentive, and a just an overall present for everyone, I've made 12 icons for you all:

-Stef
                      Those icons look great! VERY nicely done, Stef!!

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      *waves to all* Hi everybody!
                      Hello!!

Get over where? *is confused*
                      I'm confused about that myself...

...I hope that wasn't a spoiler about AoT...
                      _______________________________________________________________________________
                      ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Spoiler:

And what happened to Him?
                        Spoiler:
                        I think Stef is just very, very talented. I just love her new banner!
                        ~Erin

Comment

Spoiler:
                          http://atlantis.repro-network.net/SG-AOT-MS-0007.jpg

And what happened to Him?
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/Ties-That-Bind/Banners/Other/Banner-AoT-Team.jpg
                          Ahhh, yes. I have seen those already. So that is what you meant. I think I get it. *is still a little confused but no biggie*

ERIN!!!!!!!! It is about time you came back. *Tacklehugs*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Erin!!!
                            -marble

Comment

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
                              Erin!!!
                              Hello, how ya been? Looks like there's some pretty good AoT pics coming down the line Spring/March/April, whenever the movie comes out can't come soon enough!

~Erin

Comment

Ladies, fellas. Sup?
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X