Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    ECam: Yes, she has contributed and she has been so darn sexy while doing so. Sloppy kisses for all Fruitiecakes!
    Addy: Val! Come get your husband, please?
    ECVala: Later, he's far too entertaining drunk and bouncing from one thread to another. *sips wine*

L!Vala: Oh I quite agree. *eyes gleam*
    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      I really do fail at life because I LOVE that line and am constantly using in RL - must to people WFT faces. For Shame! I do not deserve to frequent the Oven any longer.... *slinks, head lower than low*

Oh I did! and Yep! Can't wait! I want my eye candy in a Masi Oka rolling on the floor kinda way.

Hehe. Oh maybe you need to lay of the juice there ECam.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...Clones/243.jpg
      L!Vala: But Isa I like him a little plastered. *grins*
      ECam: *drools*
      Addy: Oy...he is beyond plastered.

Comment

ECam: *sits, staring at L!Vala's cleavage* See, EDaniel, he started it. He had the pond push past the Gutter (RDA thread)...*hic* So, now's my turn...you understand, right my breasts beauty?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          ECam: *sits, staring at L!Vala's cleavage* See, EDaniel, he started it. He had the pond push past the Gutter (RDA thread)...*hic* So, now's my turn...you understand, right my breasts beauty?

L!Vala: *leans forward* Oh, I understand perfectly. *pets hair* I think I'll be needing to thank EDaniel later on.
          banner by Stef

Comment

Great pic run Susan! So bittersweet
            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Wendy! I'm leaving ECam here for you to take back to the cottage. Val says you can beam in when ready. Later, Fruitiecakes!

Comment

Wendy: *beams in with DJ* Hey there ECam, I think it is time to take you home. *takes ECam, beams out*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  Wendy: *beams in with DJ* Hey there ECam, I think it is time to take you home. *takes ECam, beams out*
                  L!Vala: *pouts* Bye darling! *beams out*
                  banner by Stef

Comment

We're just TWO posts away from passing the Jonas thread in Posts!!! Anyone want to pic spam?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Yay!!! We did it!!!

Now only 9,247 posts to beat the Ronon thread!!

Let's get busy Fruitcakes!! And by "let's" I mean you all cuz I have an essay on Santa Claus to write

EDIT: Oops Okay...so basic math isn't my thing We only have 8,446 to go to beat the Ronon thread But we can take solace in the fact that we already beat them in Views To The Thread

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                        Merry Christmas Milena

LoL, thanks Susan! Merry Chri-WOAH!

WOAH!!! WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

Wait a minute!!!

Where the heck does this pic from!?!? I've always know the one with that pose but they aren't smiling at each other, it's like this deep, penetrating gaze!!! Where does this smiling one come from!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Here is the other one.

In this one she is lookin at his eyes. In the first one she is looking at his lips.
                          Yeah, I've always seen that first one. But the second one where they're both smiling and looking at each others lips Where'd it come from? Have you always had it? My god it's like Xmas already with new pics unburied after years of secrecy!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Joyeux Noël. I wonder if this is one I got from Walter. He has the best pics. We'll have to go check his PB account.

Edit: Here is a large pic a got from him.
                            Spoiler:
                            So it's Walter who's been hoarding these goodies, is it? *shifty eyes*

Yeah, that promo pic is nice but I find the excessive airbrushing creates a freaky life-size-doll effect Beautiful colours though, very vibrant

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Merry Christmas Milena

*beams back in* OMG!! I totally am in love with this picture. I love how they are smiling and staring at each other's lips. WOW!

*beams back to the cottage*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Because I don't know how or when I should say no to the bunnies and muses. There was a really fun writing meme floating on LJ and well, it's a memem, it enables me to write and get prompts soooo I'm linking it here because well just because some aren't on LJ doesn't mean they shouldn't join the fun. Here it is: Enable/Prompt me - if you dare!!!!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X