X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sneaks in*

*sneaks out*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*huggles sneaky Stef*
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        *sneaks in*

*sneaks out*

-Stef
        *deer-caught-in-headlights look*

DUDE! I know you!! I want to say...Sherry...no? Is it Sharon? Shaniqua?

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
        Orages ici, donc Internet est terrible

Thunderstorms here, internet is terrible. I keep losing my connection. They are passing through pretty fast.
        Aww, c'est plate Mais je vois que tu regardes présentement la quatrième émission de Farscape alors c'est pas si pire que ça eh?
        (Aww, that sucks. But I see that you're currently watching the fourth Farscape episode so it's not so bad eh?)
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          *deer-caught-in-headlights look*

DUDE! I know you!! I want to say...Sherry...no? Is it Sharon? Shaniqua?
          You couldn't have hurt me more if you shot me through the heart with an arrow (Why an arrow and not a bullet? It's cooler). But you'll get yours.....

Okay, back into lurking I go. I might be back to the boards full-time come tomorrow

EDIT
          : We need 21 more posts to pass the Jonas thread! That would make us the....11th thread in regards to posts

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            You couldn't have hurt me more if you shot me through the heart with an arrow (Why an arrow and not a bullet? It's cooler). But you'll get yours.....

Okay, back into lurking I go. I might be back to the boards full-time come tomorrow

-Stef
            Miskeena, shame on me, of course I recognize my long lost (*coughevilcough*) twin sister Stethorawnus And dude, can we make it a poisoned-tip arrow if you're sticking with the guiltage? Poisoned-tip arrows are so much cooler than non-poisoned-tip arrows (anyone spot the similarity of my sentence to an SG-1 quote? )

EDIT to Stef's EDIT: Dude!! Right on!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Miskeena, shame on me, of course I recognize my long lost (*coughevilcough*) twin sister Stethorawnus And dude, can we make it a poisoned-tip arrow if you're sticking with the guiltage? Poisoned-tip arrows are so much cooler than non-poisoned-tip arrows (anyone spot the similarity of my sentence to an SG-1 quote? )

EDIT to Stef's EDIT: Dude!! Right on!
              Yes I did, but I could not place the original quote *pout* I'm think a Cam line, but I don't know and thus I fail at life *shames and slinks away to get to the Tiva goodness*
              banner by Stef

Comment

Pass the Jonas thread?

Comment

*dances madly and gleefully*

Whisper99 posted new AoT Images with Daniel AND Vala and Tomin and team sharing the same scene!!!

I'm posting here, because dude! YAY! Pretties!

Spoiler:

banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    Pass the Jonas thread?
                    We're crazy like that! We're Fruitcakes!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      Yes I did, but I could not place the original quote *pout* I'm think a Cam line, but I don't know and thus I fail at life *shames and slinks away to get to the Tiva goodness*
                      "Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning!"
                      - Puppet Hammond

*dances madly and gleefully*

Whisper99 posted new AoT Images with Daniel AND Vala and Tomin and team sharing the same scene!!!

I'm posting here, because dude! YAY! Pretties!

Spoiler:

*crazyhappyjoydance*

*tackleglomps Isa*

Be sure to pass that glomp onto Whisper! DUDENESS!!! It's not particularly DV but I'll take it!!! CB is looking gooorgeous in this movie! Same for MS!! Even if the plot sucks (which I seriously DOUBT), this movie will definitely provide with eye candy

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

We're crazy like that! We're Fruitcakes!
                        ECam: I understand. Don't tell, Wendy, but I've been pushing for the furnace to pass the pond.
                        Addy: Evil Sweetie, I think she already knows that.
                        ECam: Who told? *hic*

Comment

SPOILERIFIC GOODIES!!! Not here though

At the AoT Promo Pic thread, the lovely Andreas has provided us with YET ANOTHER SCRIPT EXERPT but this one is a lot less....vague, I guess...than the other!!!

Go check it out, it's in the first post of the thread!!!
                          Last edited by Milena_D; 14 November 2007, 06:30 PM.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

ECam: I understand. Don't tell, Wendy, but I've been pushing for the furnace to pass the pond.

Beefcake: She knows.

Fruitie: In fact, she has even helped contribute to your cause ECam.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

ECam: Yes, she has contributed and she has been so darn sexy while doing so. Sloppy kisses for all Fruitiecakes!
                              Addy: Val! Come get your husband, please?
                              ECVala: Later, he's far too entertaining drunk and bouncing from one thread to another. *sips wine*

Comment

"Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning!"
                                - Puppet Hammond
                                I really do fail at life because I LOVE that line and am constantly using in RL - must to people WFT faces. For Shame! I do not deserve to frequent the Oven any longer.... *slinks, head lower than low*

*crazyhappyjoydance*

*tackleglomps Isa*

Be sure to pass that glomp onto Whisper! DUDENESS!!! It's not particularly DV but I'll take it!!! CB is looking gooorgeous in this movie! Same for MS!! Even if the plot sucks (which I seriously DOUBT), this movie will definitely provide with eye candy
                                Oh I did! and Yep! Can't wait! I want my eye candy in a Masi Oka rolling on the floor kinda way.

Hehe. Oh maybe you need to lay of the juice there ECam.

L!Vala: But Isa I like him a little plastered. *grins*
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X