• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
    Thanks Darryl.
    Most welcome, Kelly.

The suffering is eased a bit by my nice pretty new sig (*huggles wendy*)... Now I got ads for me fic in every post (that is... once I publish it... shouldn't be too much longer now....)

Oh, read through to chapter 16 of Discovery..... Considering my word-per-minute average, I should have read everything you have up, but damn you got a lot of text per chap XD
    As to my word density, I am infamous for my constant need to expound verbosely at all opportunities presented by fate and chance, regardless of whether or not brevity would be a more appropriate conveyance for my message.

...it's something I'm working on, really...

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    Morning everyone!....no, no...Evening everyone!

Not much to reply to CURSES to the GW collapse!

Homeschooled?
    Hey there, Milena! *deftly sidesteps the pitfalls of assigning a qualitative timestamp to his greeting and thus the risk of getting dragged into Milena's time vortex...*
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
      Hey there, Milena! *deftly sidesteps the pitfalls of assigning a qualitative timestamp to his greeting and thus the risk of getting dragged into Milena's time vortex...*
      Oh touche Darr-AAAAAAAAAAH!

And the Vortex consumes another victim...
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Ya'll are nuts

As to my word density, I am infamous for my constant need to expound verbosely at all opportunities presented by fate and chance, regardless of whether or not brevity would be a more appropriate conveyance for my message.

...it's something I'm working on, really

I can see that

Trying to recall if I've ever gotten that lengthy in my writing... Eh, few times... When it's called for

Comment

Ya'll are nuts

...it's something I'm working on, really

I can see that

Trying to recall if I've ever gotten that lengthy in my writing... Eh, few times... When it's called for
          Ah, verbosity. I tend to keep my lengthy and loquacious ramblings for my writing otherwise most would be rather annoyed by the sheer expanse of my usually circular, jocular and sometimes tactless responses.

Yep, it's all about being short, funny and more often than not very very sarcastic
          banner by Stef

Comment

LoL! So basically we've got a bit of Daniel:

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            Ah, verbosity. I tend to keep my lengthy and loquacious ramblings for my writing otherwise most would be rather annoyed by the sheer expanse of my usually circular, jocular and sometimes tactless responses.
            And Jack:

Yep, it's all about being short, funny and more often than not very very sarcastic
            In all of us
            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Okay, after seeing her belt out that word, I hearby formally nominate Isa for the position of The Oven's Vocabulary Queen.

Do I have a second?

...if so, we can put it up for a vote in the general Fruitcake assembly...
              ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Hahaha I'll vote for her!

Comment

Haha! It's official, Isa is our Vocab Queen! As Anointer of Titles, I declare it thus
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Evening Fruitcakes!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Evening wendy! Evening Kath!

What're ya'll up to?

Comment

Evening wendy! Evening Kath!

What're ya'll up to?
                        Just playing catch up since I was off the computer all afternoon.

Whatchu up to?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

I'm just peachy, vegging out and what not, you?
                          sigpic
                          Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                            I'm just peachy, vegging out and what not, you?
                            That is pretty much what I am up to as well. Not sure how long I will be on tonight, but I am here for now
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                              Haha! It's official, Isa is our Vocab Queen! As Anointer of Titles, I declare it thus
                              Thank you! Thought I positive I don't merit such an auspicious title.

Oh and brain *iz ded* Dude, why do I do this to myself?!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Me? Meesa just watchin "The Santa Clause". Funny movie.

Wantin somethin sweet... wish my mom would make them cookies she bought all the fixins for the other day...

EDIT: Well... was watchin the movie... nothing is able to hold my attention for long, today...
                                Last edited by LittleMissJigsaw; 11 November 2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X