No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel really has a thing for alien women doesn't he.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      It was freaking me out too!!! I mentioned it, but I guess nobody was freaked out by it. Thank you for freaking!! Dude, it weird!! Too "not Vala/Daniel matching green BDUs all the time"!!
      I know...and she looks all mature with Tomin. Damn it! That picture is not helping my percentages....they look so pretty together. Bad, BAD Steffy!! D/V are loooove. Yes, yes....must go watch that Pearl Harbor thing to restore my faith.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Okay, so as all of you know I am a hardcore Vala-whoring shipper Because I was extremely bored and I somehow got on this topic on MSN, I broke down the percentages of my shippiness in Vala pairings...in case anyone cares

Ba'al/Vala: 5%
        Jack/Vala: 7%
        Shep/Vala: 7%
        Teal'c/Vala: 11%
        Cam/Vala: 15%
        Tomin/Vala: 20%
        Daniel/Vala: 35%

That's just one more thing you know about me

-Stef
        Hee! We really do! Though some already knew this before *huggles*

So MD, what are yours? (as if you don't know why I ask?)

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
        *giggles* He really does.
        banner by Stef

Comment

I know...and she looks all mature with Tomin. Damn it! That picture is not helping my percentages....they look so pretty together. Bad, BAD Steffy!! D/V are loooove. Yes, yes....must go watch that Pearl Harbor thing to restore my faith.

-Stef
          Just wait til the Devilish pics come out and then the tune will have change! You take want you can get, and right now you're getting VT!
          banner by Stef

Comment

Bad Steffy indeed!... Quick everyone, we must clap real hard, and say "I do believe in DeVilish, I do, I do!" to bring Stef back from the edge of insanity!

*cough* Okay... Shutting up now

As for percentages, I gots no clue... I'll just put the first things that come to mind at each pairing, eh?

Cam/Vala: *shudders*...just... no.
            Jack/Vala: Eh... I think they'd make good friends...
            Teal'c/Vala: sh'yeah right
            Tomin/Vala:...Don't like it, don't want it... but must accept it
            Daniel/Vala: Ship perfection... if only it hadn't been for that damn re-set button...

As for Shep/Vala: who knows...

Ba'al/Vala: Not in a million years, a million MILLION years would I ever possibly consider shipping THEM (spot the quote)

Ba'al/Quetesh on the other hand...

No offense meant to anyone... my opinions

Comment

I gotta admit I LOVE that photo of Vala and Tomin. (Doesn't Vala's hair look GREAT!) Love the scruffy look of Tomin too. He looks very do-able to me.
              Can't help worrying from that cap that we may get a lot of shippy moments- but not from DV though.

Djay
              He's her Lobster!
              LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Pardon me whilst I go mourn a loss...

Just had to lop off several inches of my nice, pretty long hair...

Comment

Hmmm speaking of multiships. Mine don't quite line with Stef's, but they controversial too Us, multishippers, we're a dangerous bunch. *evil grin*
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                    Bad Steffy indeed!... Quick everyone, we must clap real hard, and say "I do believe in DeVilish, I do, I do!" to bring Stef back from the edge of insanity!

*cough* Okay... Shutting up now

As for percentages, I gots no clue... I'll just put the first things that come to mind at each pairing, eh?

Cam/Vala: *shudders*...just... no.
                    Jack/Vala: Eh... I think they'd make good friends...
                    Teal'c/Vala: sh'yeah right
                    Tomin/Vala:...Don't like it, don't want it... but must accept it
                    Daniel/Vala: Ship perfection... if only it hadn't been for that damn re-set button...

As for Shep/Vala: who knows...

Ba'al/Vala: Not in a million years, a million MILLION years would I ever possibly consider shipping THEM (spot the quote)

Ba'al/Quetesh on the other hand...

No offense meant to anyone... my opinions
                    Well, Ba'al/Qetesh...Ba'al/Vala...same thing. I just mean the chemistry between the two actors is SMOKING HOT! That scene in Insiders? *fans self* So not a healthy relationship, but such a steamy one Can't wait for Continuum.

Oh, and I don't particularly imagine some of those pairings as romantic in nature (like Teal'c/Vala and Jack/Vala), more like friends, but I am amenable to a romance between them. All of those breakdowns were really for male characters I'd enjoy seeing her interact with...in ANY capacity

Originally posted by djay View Post
                    I gotta admit I LOVE that photo of Vala and Tomin. (Doesn't Vala's hair look GREAT!) Love the scruffy look of Tomin too. He looks very do-able to me.
                    Can't help worrying from that cap that we may get a lot of shippy moments- but not from DV though.
                    He He. Same here

But I want T/V ship because then that will make the D/V ship all the more powerful, that is was able to survive and overcome this other ship. Does that make sense to anyone other than me? What is that saying about competition...

Just wait til the Devilish pics come out and then the tune will have change! You take want you can get, and right now you're getting VT!
                    Yes, yes. I just needed your sage wisdom to guide me. Will look at and appreciate the V/T picture. So...tempted...to....make....wallpaper. No. No, sworn it off. Called a break. I can do a manip though, right? No. No, I can't.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

But I want T/V ship because then that will make the D/V ship all the more powerful, that is was able to survive and overcome this other ship. Does that make sense to anyone other than me? What is that saying about competition...

-Stef
                      Oh, I get that. V/T happening and not working means D/V was the stronger ship. It also means that post V/T Daniel has some fun angst jealously thing to look forward too.

(Me? Angst lover? What makes you say that?)
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Oh, I get that. V/T happening and not working means D/V was the stronger ship. It also means that post V/T Daniel has some fun angst jealously thing to look forward too.

(Me? Angst lover? What makes you say that?)
                        Exactly! You pit two couples off in a cage match, the strongest will survive...and become stronger because of it. Yes, yes. Plus, you know...ANGST! I better be getting some jealous Daniel. Maybe he walks in during that promo pic moment, heh? Wouldn't that be something? Makes him open his eyes, see what's in front of him....

-Stef

Comment

Exactly! You pit two couples off in a cage match, the strongest will survive...and become stronger because of it. Yes, yes. Plus, you know...ANGST! I better be getting some jealous Daniel. Maybe he walks in during that promo pic moment, heh? Wouldn't that be something? Makes him open his eyes, see what's in front of him....

-Stef
                          Dude, that would be great. I need to get Kales to write that at some point, she would rock it!
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                            *twitch*

That's a nice cap...but *twitch*...Vala looks great...Tomin looks very manly...less of the chubby baby-face of olde...*twiiiiiiiiitch*

We so knew they'd do this didn't we? *deep breath* This is sooooo not a cherry on top of my crap-sunday that was today And now I'm done with venting and weird metaphors

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo darlin'....yeah, this movie needs to be out like yesterday...
                            OH yeah we aren't gonna get any true DV stuff 'til closer to March...just other stuff that's gonna have us going "arrrggghhh"

And so cool...that pic of Daniel...I do believe that thing he's leaning on is the 'Ark'...really look at it...resembles the 'Ark' from 'Raiders'.
                            thanks for these...more please, anytime.
                            LC
                            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                              Hey! Welcome! And, yes, yes he does. Or rather, they have a thing for him

-Stef
                              Yes, BAD Steffy!

It was freaking me out too!!! I mentioned it, but I guess nobody was freaked out by it. Thank you for freaking!! Dude, it weird!! Too "not Vala/Daniel matching green BDUs all the time"!!
                              Maybe they switched!! *is paranoid but hopeful* Daniel might be in Blue BDU's too!

So MD, what are yours? (as if you don't know why I ask?)
                              Ummm...mine? Who do I want to see her on-screen with, not necessarily romantically?

Daniel/Vala = 55%
                              Jack/Vala = 20%
                              Teal'c/Vala = 10%
                              Landry/Vala = 5%
                              Walter/Vala = 3%
                              Bill Lee/Vala = 3%
                              Shep/Vala = 2%
                              Cam/Vala = 2% --> they just don't do anything for me...
                              Tomin/Vala = Can I use a negative? no, I love how it impacted Vala, I'd just rather not see it in the future though

-Stef

Oooooooh, from your mouth to the PTB's ears
                              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                                Maybe they switched!! *is paranoid but hopeful* Daniel might be in Blue BDU's too!
                                They would bring out their eyes, and that's why they changed it up!

Ummm...mine? Who do I want to see her on-screen with, not necessarily romantically?

Daniel/Vala = 55%
                                Jack/Vala = 20%
                                Teal'c/Vala = 10%
                                Landry/Vala = 5%
                                Walter/Vala = 3%
                                Bill Lee/Vala = 3%
                                Shep/Vala = 2%
                                Cam/Vala = 2% --> they just don't do anything for me...
                                Tomin/Vala = Can I use a negative? no, I love how it impacted Vala, I'd just rather not see it in the future though
                                Oh I like these, I'd switch up a few for my own preferences, but I'm too lazy too.
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X