Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, not to be too pimptastic in one day...but don't forget to vote in the

It's all D/V fans, so no worries about the tension you experience with other games Plus, there's no hurting anyone....only vote for what you like See? All happy!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hmmm, how many reminders do we get in a day, with you, and Milena combined?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
        Not enough apparently since you keep missing them.....
        Last edited by Milena_D; 04 November 2007, 12:10 PM.
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Well, Milena has given up on life so I feel it's my duty to act as her savior (the D/V thread was my own personal crusade). If I can save one thread, then maybe I can stop her for doing something she'll regret for the rest of her life...like make a Sheyla vid JK...if she wanted to make a video for ANYONE, I would cheer her on...even if it was something twisted like Adria/Daniel.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Well, Milena has given up on life so I feel it's my duty to act as her savior (the D/V thread was my own personal crusade). If I can save one thread, then maybe I can stop her for doing something she'll regret for the rest of her life...like make a Sheyla vid JK...if she wanted to make a video for ANYONE, I would cheer her on...even if it was something twisted like Adria/Daniel.

-Stef
            Damn right you will! Not that I would ever foray into the Elektra complex that is Adria/Daniel And Sheyla is starting to bore me so you have nothing to worry about there...not that I'll be making any vids soon because as you've pointed out, I don't know what's good or not when it comes to vids

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
              Not enough apparently since you keep missing them
              Oh hardy-frikkin-har

Daniel/Adria? *gollum voice* no! It burns us! Nasty, tricksy hobbitses brings us daniel/adria *wails*

Okay okay okay... Kidding... But seriously dude... That's messed up XD

EDIT: Drat... I need a clip for "When you hurt, when you suffer, I'm your angel under cover".... I'd use a clip from the Quest, but alas, I don't HAVE the episode... And I've been to lazy to go an acquire it... 14 episodes, and I can't find a clip to fit that line... from Vala's POV anyway...

Comment

Damn right you will! Not that I would ever foray into the Elektra complex that is Adria/Daniel And Sheyla is starting to bore me so you have nothing to worry about there...not that I'll be making any vids soon because as you've pointed out, I don't know what's good or not when it comes to vids
                But that's what I'm here for! I will steer you down the right path, my young padawan!

Okay, so is it weird that I got happy when I saw this picture:

Two-by-two. They walk down the stairs in my shippy-preferred couples!

-Stef

Comment

Daniel/Adria... *Shudders*
                  Something about that is just so creepy to me.
                  -marble

Comment

-Stef
                    Don't scare the beejuzzed out of me!

Somebody needs a *huggles*

Oh hardy-frikkin-har

Daniel/Adria? *gollum voice* no! It burns us! Nasty, tricksy hobbitses brings us daniel/adria *wails*

Okay okay okay... Kidding... But seriously dude... That's messed up XD
                    What she said. *shudders* There's too much daddy issues/Elektra complex/freakalious subtext there!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

But that's what I'm here for! I will steer you down the right path, my young padawan!

-Stef
                      Dude in Talion when they are sitting Daniel's office that is soo couple match ups moment. And if you look you'll notice at one point its almost always Daniel/Vala=green BDUs Sam/Cam=blue BDUs. Its funny but cute!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Hahahaha good to know people agree with me!

okay... if WMM shuts down one more time, I am going to break something... I keep losing big chunks of my work!... It only ever shuts down, just as I finish timing a difficult clip...

Comment

EDIT: Drat... I need a clip for "When you hurt, when you suffer, I'm your angel under cover".... I'd use a clip from the Quest, but alas, I don't HAVE the episode... And I've been to lazy to go an acquire it... 14 episodes, and I can't find a clip to fit that line... from Vala's POV anyway...
                          I'd help you out there but I'm honestly struggling myself with Vala POV supporting Daniel. All I got are The Shroud, PP, and TQ2...and only a couple of scenes from the first two.

Someone should make a messed up Adria/Daniel/Vala video. Get a twisted song and go for it!

-Stef

Comment

-Stef
                            Dude!!! I totally noticed during the actual episode! I squeed my little heart out

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                            Somebody needs a *huggles*
                            Awww, thanks Isa You're always there when I'm being bashes by Stef ...oh it was by me this time wasn't it? *hugs*

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I found one.

Lol love that bit XD
                              "You need a new wing man"
                              "I'm gonna kick your ass!"
                              "Promises, promises."

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                                Dude in Talion when they are sitting Daniel's office that is soo couple match ups moment. And if you look you'll notice at one point its almost always Daniel/Vala=green BDUs Sam/Cam=blue BDUs. Its funny but cute!
                                I know I always think it's so cute! Maybe it's because I like the idea of the four of them on a double date Issaaaaa, you should write that Although, poor Teal'c
                                okay... if WMM shuts down one more time, I am going to break something... I keep losing big chunks of my work!... It only ever shuts down, just as I finish timing a difficult clip...
                                Yeah, that's because WMM requires delicate hands...and A LOT OF saving!

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X