No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It occurs to me I can keep the eye candy in the spoiler thread...

Comment

Daniel says...

Later,
      Graculus

Comment

Now *that's* great! LOL!

Comment

I'm still hoping to lure in people with well-honed photoshop powers to add some thunkables...

Glad you like my little tries, though. There's definitely room for a sarcastic interpretation, just for you.

Later,
          Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
            Glad you like my little tries, though. There's definitely room for a sarcastic interpretation, just for you.
            Oh yeah! I especially like the one where it looked like he was going to bite her on the neck. Or suck on it - I'm not sure which, but I *liked* it!

Peace out
            Courser

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret
              My understanding is that the Tok'ra strategy is not to overthrow the Goa'uld piecemeal, one at a time, but to infiltrate and wait for the time when it is possible to bring them all down at once.

If this is so, then it is unlikely that a Tok'ra operative instigated a rebellion.
              Very interesting idea, Margaret.

I agree that Vala isn't currently a goa'uld. So... perhaps some other race removed her symbiote - perhaps the Asgard, since they made the device found on Cimmeria. Of course that doesn't explain how she knows the Tok'ra... of course that could have happened any number of ways.

I think it's at least possible that a Tok'ra removed Vala's symbiote. While generally you're correct - the Tok'ra do operate pretty independantly from even one another, so I would say that it's possible that a Tok'ra did it, but not quite the way she described it.

Basically I don't have enough pieces of the puzzle yet to draw too many conclusions about Vala

Peace out
              Courser

Comment

Or he could be attracted to the lusty and carefree pirate lifestyle. Military life can be rather conformist and confining.
                Oh, I think there's an element of that! He's sure attracted to something, that's for sure

Peace out
                Courser

Comment

Originally posted by courser
                  Oh yeah! I especially like the one where it looked like he was going to bite her on the neck. Or suck on it - I'm not sure which, but I *liked* it!
                  I liked the idea for that one, but the angle or the perspective seems a bit off...

Last edited by graculus; 30 December 2004, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by courser
                    I agree that Vala isn't currently a goa'uld. So... perhaps some other race removed her symbiote - perhaps the Asgard, since they made the device found on Cimmeria.
                    Here's a radical idea - perhaps Vala was the one person strong enough to remove the Goa'uld herself somehow.

Later,
                    Graculus

Comment

Here's a radical idea - perhaps Vala was the one person strong enough to remove the Goa'uld herself somehow.
                      Oye! I don't even pretend to know how someone could do that! Mental strength? Shove your hand down your own throat and jerk it loose? Scream 'get out' in your head really loud?

On the other hand, this is sci-fi and anything is possible, so I wouldn't rule it out completely!

Peace out
                      Courser

Comment

What if Vala comes from a sophisticated people that knew how to remove Goa'ulds? Then if her host gained ascendancy for a few minutes, she could do whatever she had to do.

Ps. Images in my previous posts no longer work because the place where I was storing them was temporary. On Bling's advice, I just made a photo album, and I'll post them again at intervals.

Later,
                        Graculus

Comment

Margaret's favorite...

Later,
                          Graculus
                          Last edited by graculus; 30 December 2004, 06:49 PM.

Comment

The pic no one liked...

Comment

I guess I missed that one! I like it! Hard to say if I like it better than the neck kissing one, though!

Peace out
                              Courser

Comment

That was my first try - the one I went through three pics of Daniel to find one that would work. I never did get a good match - which sucks because the pic of Vala is yummy.

Here are the sigs again:

And the pic that gave Kes the creeps...

Later,
                                Graculus

Comment

Working...
                                X