Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Of course, snurch away!! They were made to be used

It's it super-I can feel cavities forming-cute. It's funny because I didn't even know about the song until like the third chapter of The Bubbly Series!

*pets* We'll get it back *pats back soothingly*

Sweet!!!! Thanks Isa! Now the question is....which one do I choose.

Originally posted by wt042 View Post
    Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I have been lurking around for a little while now and thought it was time I make my appearance

I live in Canada, am currently working towards my Bacheor of Fine Arts and recently moved in with my fiance....oh and I love everything D/V of course.

Which is actually kind of funny because up until about a month ago I always teased my fiance about his stargate obsession. I couldn't beleive my ears when he said that he was going to watch all of the stargates (this summer) to "prep" for the season 10 dvd release date. I thought my life was going to end. Now I'm hooked! I think it has a lot to do with the character interaction... I love the one liners and Vala is full of them.

Whitney

Welcome Whitney!!
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Definitions
      Fruitcakes = they who ship Daniel/Vala
      The Oven = the Daniel/Vala Ship thread
      DeVilish = the pairing of Daniel/Vala (like Sparky or Spanky or Sheyla)
      We came for DeVilish, we stayed for the Fruitcakes = our pseudo slogan

Rollcall
      A/C/F - DJgirl = Wendy
      A/C - Djay = Djay
      F - Gioia = Gioia
      G - natalia = Nat
      A/F/V - Stef = Stef (ValaMD on FF.net/YT) not to be confused with MD which is Isa’s nickname for me
      F - Milena_D. = Milena everywhere cuz I'm nice
      A/F - Isabelqc = Isa (hariboo smirks on LJ)
      F - Kales = Kales/Kay (sorrel rowan on FF.net/LJ)
      F - CrazyLikeAFox = Cat
      F/V - Odakota-Rose = Ren
      F - LC = LC
      F - ErinB = Erin (AerynB on FF.net and LJ)
      F - Toomi = Toomi
      V - Tonttu (guy) = Tonttu
      E - Kath_pup = Kath
      G - RinggoldGate = Susan
      Poundpuppy29 = Erika
      F - MaeveBran = Maeve
      F - Anjirika = Anjirika
      ValaMalduran = ValaM
      iolanda = Iolanda
      F - Rac80 = Rachel
      V - kamiikiteiru = Kami
      F - PirateBijjy = Bijjy (GatePirate on FF.net)
      Blower'sGate = BG
      marbleC (guy) = Walter
      F - SG1Cat (guy) = Darryl
      F - Cat283 = Buttercup (Boutondor on LJ)
      F/V - LittleMissJigsaw = Kelly (L.O.T.S. on FF.net and Pirategoddess on YT)
      Fehrytales = Fehry
      ObsessiveShip = Cecilia
      F/V - Stargate78fan (girl) = Dannii (Gommeroi on FF.net)
      Lilacs4370 = Jenn
      E/G/F – FaithStars = Faith/Jess
      wt042 = Whitney

A = Artist (Icons, Banners, Wallpapers, etc)
      C = Capper
      E = Enabler
      F = Ficcer
      G = Groupie
      V = Vidder

It's a lot to take in I suggest you copy/paste into your HD and keep the file open at all times while in the Oven, that's what I do

EDIT: *peers at Rollcall* I need to alphabetize this...
      Last edited by Milena_D; 26 October 2007, 12:23 PM.
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

MD Lol wow two other Ontarians! Such a small world. I live in Barrie. "Up North"

No problem by the way...for voting...I was under the impression that it was important...lol

About the D/V pretties.... it's a possibility...we will leave it at that for now.

Susan
        Great video recommendation. You Tube was actually the first place I visited once I was aware of my V/D fixation. There is a lot of great vid out there. I have to say that my fave is Now Comes the Night by Valamd... There was eye-wellage!

P.S. thanks again for the welcome and all the info.... now I won't feel so lost!
        Oh also, where do I look for icons and banners and such?
        ~Whitney~
        Banner made by Stef

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          Since you are going to go work on list, I feel better about telling you of someone to add. I have noticed that Madaboutdanny comes by some. I don't know if she has a nickname or not. Probably those from the pond know her.

Edit: Tonight is Date Night with my husband so I'll be gone for a while but will see you all later. The older we get the shorter the dates get. We like coming home and hanging out together. Later Fruitcakes.
          Bye Susan!! Have fun!!

And I was actually wondering about MAD...he/she doesn't really appear much anymore, just popped up today to agree with Stef...if he/she comes back I'll be sure to ask their name and add them to the list

Here's the updated, alphabetized list

Rollcall
          Anjirika = Anjirika
          Blower'sGate = BG
          Cat283 = Buttercup (Boutondor on LJ)
          CrazyLikeAFox = Cat
          Djay = Djay
          DJgirl = Wendy
          ErinB = Erin (AerynB on FF.net and LJ)
          FaithStars = Faith/Jess
          Fehrytales = Fehry
          Gioia = Gioia
          Isabelqc = Isa (hariboo smirks on LJ)
          iolanda = Iolanda
          Kales = Kales/Kay (sorrel rowan on FF.net/LJ)
          kamiikiteiru = Kami
          Kath_pup = Kath
          LC = LC
          Lilacs4370 = Jenn
          LittleMissJigsaw = Kelly (L.O.T.S. on FF.net and Pirategoddess on YT)
          MaeveBran = Maeve
          marbleC (guy) = Walter
          Milena_D. = Milena
          natalia = Nat
          ObsessiveShip = Cecilia
          Odakota-Rose = Ren
          PirateBijjy = Bijjy (GatePirate on FF.net)
          Poundpuppy29 = Erika
          Rac80 = Rachel
          RinggoldGate = Susan
          SG1Cat (guy) = Darryl
          Stargate78fan (girl) = Dannii (Gommeroi on FF.net)
          Stef = Stef (ValaMD on FF.net/YT) not to be confused with MD which is Isa’s nickname for me
          Tonttu (guy) = Tonttu
          Toomi = Toomi
          ValaMalduran = ValaM
          wt042 = Whitney

MD Lol wow two other Ontarians! Such a small world. I live in Barrie. "Up North"

No problem by the way...for voting...I was under the impression that it was important...lol

About the D/V pretties.... it's a possibility...we will leave it at that for now.

Susan
          Great video recommendation. You Tube was actually the first place I visited once I was aware of my V/D fixation. There is a lot of great vid out there. I have to say that my fave is Now Comes the Night by Valamd... There was eye-wellage!

P.S. thanks again for the welcome and all the info.... now I won't feel so lost!
          I know eh? Barrie, that's cool! I actually have a vague idea of where that is...but I seriously suck in Geography

And I made another list for functions For Icons you would see one of the following:

Artists (Icons, Banners, WP’s, etc)
          Wendy
          Djay
          Stef
          Isa

Guys, I know there are more of you who do the artsy stuff so please remind me? I know there are more than four people doing the calendar!!

But for your question Whitney, Isa just gave a link to her latest batch of icons, let me find it for you

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Oops Forgot I had the window open, I didn't need to look for it.

Here are Isa's Latest Icons

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Susan

I love making banners and things. PM me if you ever want me to make you one.

or check out Stef's LJ page. She has lots on there that are free for the snurching!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

It's very important!!! And having new players on our side after the other team has rallied so much support will definitely help!! So thank you!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Good evening my dears!

Welcome to the Dark Side, Whitney!

Make yourself at home *passes vodka and cookies*

You know, I think we need a welcoming basket, since our numbers seem to be growing by the day.
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                    Good evening my dears!

Welcome to the Dark Side, Whitney!

Make yourself at home *passes vodka and cookies*

You know, I think we need a welcoming basket, since our numbers seem to be growing by the day.
                    *sneaks up on Kath and glomps!*

Whitney, a good place to find icons and banners is Stef's LJ, she posts a bunch and they're all fantabulous, you just have to look at our sigs to how amazing her work is. Oh, yeah that wast total pimpage for Stef

Her walls are amazing too, if you're looking for some pretty Devilishness for your desktop
                    banner by Stef

Comment

*sneaks up on Kath and glomps!*

Whitney, a good place to find icons and banners is Stef's LJ, she posts a bunch and they're all fantabulous, you just have to look at our sigs to how amazing her work is. Oh, yeah that wast total pimpage for Stef

Her walls are amazing too, if you're looking for some pretty Devilishness for your desktop
                      Ahh! You got me! Evil wench!

Whitney, I'd have a look at Isa's as well, cause her's get prettier by the batch
                      sigpic
                      Banner by Stef.

Comment

Thanks guys. She is fabulous! Good job Stef where ever you are *pats back*
                        ~Whitney~
                        Banner made by Stef

sigpic

Comment

Ahh! You got me! Evil wench!

Whitney, I'd have a look at Isa's as well, cause her's get prettier by the batch
                          Hey! I go by Wicked Wench thank-you-very-much!
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Hey! I go by Wicked Wench thank-you-very-much!
                            Oh yes, I'm the evil one after all
                            sigpic
                            Banner by Stef.

Comment

Oh yes, I'm the evil one after all
                              Exactly, and as a ficcer I have to be aware of the alliteration
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I have been lurking around for a little while now and thought it was time I make my appearance

I live in Canada, am currently working towards my Bacheor of Fine Arts and recently moved in with my fiance....oh and I love everything D/V of course.

Which is actually kind of funny because up until about a month ago I always teased my fiance about his stargate obsession. I couldn't beleive my ears when he said that he was going to watch all of the stargates (this summer) to "prep" for the season 10 dvd release date. I thought my life was going to end. Now I'm hooked! I think it has a lot to do with the character interaction... I love the one liners and Vala is full of them.

WELCOME!!! Glad you finally decided to de-lurk!! I'm so excited that we've been getting an influx of new faces! Now I just have to try and keep them all straight. On the plus side, at least your screen name starts with the letter of your actual name. That helps me remember

Susan
                                Aw....thanks I am rather proud of that particular vid. Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                                Oooooooh....ICONS!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X