Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    ....what the heck are you doing in the K->T category LC??
    I read'em all.
    LC
    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

*eye twitch*

Nono...it wouldn't be right not to encourage you to vote just because you won't vote for the person I'm leading a revolution for...No, it really wouldn't...you should go vote, really!!

But before you do, might I interest in a recap of the contestants?

It's Vala....
      Spoiler:

She has a million hairstyles...

Versus Sheppard...
      Spoiler:

There's just one (admittedly adorable, dare I say, sexy) style

There! Now that all have been informed of the contestants, go forth and vote according to your tastes without any fear of being thought poorly of by us, we have a very firm Ship and let Ship policy and that extends to Hair Loyalties ^_~ Besides, a little healthy competition never hurt anyone ^_^
      I am not saying that Vala's hair isn't awesome, 'cause it is and I love it soooo much but if I had to vote for my favorite... there's just something so sexy about his bed hair. I'm sorry!!!

Is the quote game over? 'Cause I liked it.

Comment

Glad you liked it LC!!

Now everybody else go read and comment/review! (Yep, the review wh0re is coming out)
        *eye twitch*

Nono...it wouldn't be right not to encourage you to vote just because you won't vote for the person I'm leading a revolution for...No, it really wouldn't...you should go vote, really!!

But before you do, might I interest in a recap of the contestants?

It's Vala....
        Spoiler:

She has a million hairstyles...

Versus Sheppard...
        Spoiler:

There's just one (admittedly adorable, dare I say, sexy) style

There! Now that all have been informed of the contestants, go forth and vote according to your tastes without any fear of being thought poorly of by us, we have a very firm Ship and let Ship policy and that extends to Hair Loyalties ^_~ Besides, a little healthy competition never hurt anyone ^_^
        *snicker/snort*

....what the heck are you doing in the K->T category LC??
        *snickers again*

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        I like the way your mind works

lol. I read your post and thought the same thing. But how would it apply?

Deja Vu: the illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time.

Hmmmm......

-Stef
        You guys are soo lucky that 3:45am is kicking my ass because you would have been to subjected to an Isa!Subtext!Trivia post about that comment like you wouldn't believe.....
        banner by Stef

Comment

Gosh, everyone's on top of the YT,fics, and PB....and I'm still working on the layout of my site And it still doesn't have a name....

-Stef
          ...so lazy Where's my wedding manip? And my two vids? And my banner?

Originally posted by Cat283 View Post
          I am not saying that Vala's hair isn't awesome, 'cause it is and I love it soooo much but if I had to vote for my favorite... there's just something so sexy about his bed hair. I'm sorry!!!
          LoL, then go *shooing Buttercup* Go clicky on the link and vote for Shep It's okay, I don't think my revolution will suffer too much I don't want anyone to think I'm guilting people out of voting, this should remain a clean and fair Hostile Takeover

And have some kisses and flowers so you feel better

||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Of course it is Stef, it is for all of us to post our pics. There is already a MM folder already made. Just put yours in either the Over 550 pixels or Under 550 depending, I don't remember how big yours were.
            Cool How many things are you looking for in each folder? I don't want to post too many I have like 250 from that episode Of course, when you take out non-D/V it's probably more around 200....but I could narrow that down.

Where he/she go?
            I think she lost her internet....couldn't pay for it maybe? Kay right remember. We were the trifecta of crazy posters here before Isa came aboard.

...once? ...once???? ooooh I see, you mean once a day...
            Hey....who's the one who takes two posts when she first comes on in order to reply to everyone??? Yeah, that would be me! You know, this is why our therapist says we have problems....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
              Need opinions.
              The following are possible titles for my new series(betcha yur all tired of hearing about that,huh?) Does anyone like any of them?. Does anyone have any other ideas.

“…The Best is Yet to be”
              (this is the tail end of the Browning quote, "grow old along with me the best is yet to be"...which will be at the beginning of each chapter)

“Moments in Time”

“Lifetime”

“Lives Lived”

“In This Lifetime”

And once you've registered an opinion or ignored me I shall say no more of this project until I actually post it somewhere. Promise.
              And thanks.
              LC
              Don't miss my vote LC - go with Browning "The Best is Yet to Be" I really, really love that

Unless you hate it, then nevermind, I'll like whatever you pick

(I bet Milena's gonna call me Canadian again.)

~Erin

Comment

Is the quote game over? 'Cause I liked it.
                Nope It's only over as long as it's not...on...

Daniel: Something tells me truth of spirit might be a problem for you.

*grumbles...jerk Daniel...* Why do I pick quotes that upset me?

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                Glad you liked it LC!!

Now everybody else go read and comment/review! (Yep, the review wh0re is coming out)
                Dude! I so did! I was the first! I win!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

...so lazy Where's my wedding manip? And my two vids? And my banner?
                  Hey, I worked on some of your vid last night....er....this morning at like 11am. Didn't get very far, but I'm making progress!! Of course, you're distracting me from writing a new chapter and making this website thing happen. I'm still not happy with a layout yet. I've made like 10 already.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I vote for the Browning quote as well. Definitely my fave.

Nope It's only over as long as it's not...on...

Daniel: Something tells me truth of spirit might be a problem for you.
                    The Quest, part 1!

Comment

You guys are soo lucky that 3:45am is kicking my ass because you would have been to subjected to an Isa!Subtext!Trivia post about that comment like you wouldn't believe.....
                      Ha! Let's see, what do we have for "devilish"

DeVilish:
                      -extreme, very great: a devilish mess.
                      -mischievous, teasing, or annoying
                      -showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil
                      -in a playfully devilish manner

-Stef

Comment

I think she lost her internet....couldn't pay for it maybe? Kay right remember. We were the trifecta of crazy posters here before Isa came aboard.
                        That poor poor girl I would throw myself out my window if I couldn't access the internet. The fact that my bedroom is in the basement shouldn't take away from the symbolism....

Hey....who's the one who takes two posts when she first comes on in order to reply to everyone??? Yeah, that would be me! You know, this is why our therapist says we have problems....
                        Oh please, I take 4 posts You just skip the ones that don't have to do with visual arts....and did you see that you lost?

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                        Don't miss my vote LC - go with Browning "The Best is Yet to Be" I really, really love that

Unless you hate it, then nevermind, I'll like whatever you pick

(I bet Milena's gonna call me Canadian again.)

~Erin
                        Nope

Now I'm gonna call you Arab Because you state your opinion but then kind of take it back to make sure that the other person won't follow your opinion blindly. If you were like me where you stated your opinion despite not knowing any facts and expected everyone to believe/follow it, then you'd be French I love my lineage

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

If you were like me where you stated your opinion despite not knowing any facts and expected everyone to believe/follow it, then you'd be French I love my lineage
                          You're French?

Comment

-Stef
                            I am only what you lot moulded me into, and proud of it!!! Huzzah!!!

Dude! I so did! I was the first! I win!
                            You really do! AB-FAB icon *winks*
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Hey, I worked on some of your vid last night....er....this morning at like 11am. Didn't get very far, but I'm making progress!! Of course, you're distracting me from writing a new chapter and making this website thing happen. I'm still not happy with a layout yet. I've made like 10 already.
                              That's only because you're insane If you show me what you have, this could all be resolved in a matter of minutes like the manip was this morning

The Quest, part 1!
                              Nope! You got the "Part 1" right though Try again

Ha! Let's see, what do we have for "devilish"

DeVilish:
                              -extreme, very great: a devilish mess.
                              -mischievous, teasing, or annoying
                              -showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil
                              -in a playfully devilish manner

-Stef
                              I like it

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

That poor poor girl I would throw myself out my window if I couldn't access the internet. The fact that my bedroom is in the basement shouldn't take away from the symbolism....
                                ....and yet it does.

Oh please, I take 4 posts You just skip the ones that don't have to do with visual arts....and did you see that you lost?
                                No, I skip over ones that have already been commented on or ones that I have nothing interesting/new to say about it! You'll just comment on everything, regardless of the quality of your response

I am only what you lot moulded me into, and proud of it!!! Huzzah!!!
                                *cackles madly*

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X