Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night, Wendy!

Thanks, Susan. When/If I finish one of those two vids soon, I'll send it your way for a "beta."

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

So many people viewing....but so few posting...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

In all this chosing of goddesses to be has Amaunet been taken yet? If not I'd like to claim her.=)
        sigpic
        thanks Stef
        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
          Apologies to Isa for not including her completed wall in the calendar update. Here it her fabulous April entry:

Spoiler:

Djay
          Looooove it! We're gonna have such a kick a$$ calendar!! I'm gonna bring all the pretties to Staples and have them make me a real one with them

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          'night Fruitcakes, I'm sleepy. *yawn*

See ya tomorrow,
          ~Erin
          G'night Erin!!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Okay, back from the movie. It was pretty good, very depressing....but beautifully shot...and I was teary-eyed at the end.
          Aww, you should watch American Outlaws instead AWESOME and HILARIOUS Jesse James movie Even Wendy agreed with me!

Um...yeah...I have three different versions. I don't know which one I should post! Any thoughts? I was going to make another, but I can't promise anything on that front. I still need to do another month....although I have no idea what month it is. It's for the rescue/heroism (TQ2/MM)

-Stef
          ...the one where they don't look super-tanned? I actually love that one most for design but the colouring throws me off each time.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Okay, I am heading to bed. I just can't keep my eyes open any longer.

See you all tomorrow. *blows kisses to all Fruitcakes*
          G'night Wendy!!!

And Susan I'm signing up in two seconds
          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
            In all this chosing of goddesses to be has Amaunet been taken yet? If not I'd like to claim her.=)
            Sneaky sneaky But you do realize that she spent all her time with Apophis right? She only knows Daniel by association
            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
              Sneaky sneaky But you do realize that she spent all her time with Apophis right? She only knows Daniel by association
              Yes I know about Apophis but those were some darn cool costumes. Besides I like the idea of being the Mother goddess. http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/amaunet.html
              sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                Hello Fruitcakes, I'm back from Florida.

Has anyone around here been sleeping, eating, bathing,...

Since I have been gone there has been 129 pages, 2596 post.

I am going to go get a large diet coke and start reading. With all the fic recs i wonder if I am going to get any sleep, food, or a shower. Gioia, I still think about the shower scene. Toomi, still am thinking about your banner. Erin where are you on the pregnancy fic? Stef, where are you on the new video? Is your WMM working yet? Any new Video recs while I was gone? Milena, went and voted for the hair. Vala is up from 20's to 60's. You are a wonderful leader for the crusade of beautiful hair. Isabel, I read the last chapter of Noir. Tell my that isn't the ending. You seem to love messing with our minds. Please at least one more chapter. LC, going to go check out what fic you are on now. Nat, did you have a nice Thansksgiving?

Stef, Cat, Ren, DJgirl, Djay, Toomi, Maeve, and Bijjy have you all been having fun in the night without me? I have missed you all. Has Kami made her DV video yet?

I have read this page and I must admit that I didn't know that Marble is a guy. Sorry Marble, Let's not call him Walter but Jonas. I think of Jonas as the quiet good looking type and Marble seems to like to watch and talk very little and we know he must be good looking because only the beautiful people hang out here.

Edit: O.K. Walter it is. Hello Walter (aka Jonas)

Edit: Hello also to the new people. HELLLO
                Susan!!! *gigantic hug*
                We missed you! How was your trip?

I call CASHEW!!! ...*cough*...I'm not too excited....no...

FBIBones is younger than me???? Dude...I'm young...
                Dude, I'd wager I'm younger than you too
                And I like cashews.

Originally posted by Cat283 View Post
                My brother curses the day I pointed out John/Elizabeth to him. At first he tried to ignore it and then he couldn't watch Atlantis without seeing all the Sparky UST!

He usually tries to ignore any ship until I squee way too much and then he simply rolls his eyes...
                Welcome to the thread!
                And my brother picked up on Sparky all by himself *proud grin*
                We were talking about Atlantis, he and I watch together a lot and have Stargate marathons.. In any case, one day we're getting ready to watch SGA and he jumps straight to "I think John and Elizabeth are secretly in love" his words, no joke.

Hey Stef, Send me a video when you want someone to watch. I've added some of your favorites by Padfoot at the new site. Leave me alone (I'm Lonely) and just uploading Bimbo Nation now. I have noticed that uploading to YT is really fast.

There are several new people that have joined the oven while I was gone. I still haven't gone back through the almost 3000 post I missed.

Edit: Bimbo Nation

Edit: Hi Ren, missed you. Saw you were on YT earlier. Go and add some of your favorites to the new channel's favorites section. I saw that you have several on your odakotarose page. I'm going to go check some of them out tonight. I love to watch new ones I haven't seen or older ones that I missed.
                *grin* Hope you had a good time, I'll be heading back over to YT now and I'll add some vids for the favorites, I've been trying to collect the DV ones I can find..
                Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Aww, you should watch American Outlaws instead AWESOME and HILARIOUS Jesse James movie Even Wendy agreed with me!
                  Oh, my dear, I watched that movie in the theaters when it came out. I liked it, even if it isn't even close to factual. This one is REALLY interesting. A much different portrayal of Jesse James (a more realistic, less loveable). He actually comes across as bi-polar...or sociopathic. Although, Robert Ford didn't come off much better. But both were written as interesting and layered characters. For that alone, I enjoyed the movie...it was so complex and layered in subtext. Rather fascinating.

...the one where they don't look super-tanned? I actually love that one most for design but the colouring throws me off each time.
                  Geez, picky, picky!! Is that your subtle way of telling me to change the coloring? Oh wait, you don't do subtle

-Stef

Comment

I love that Claudia banner, Stef!

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Ren, I had so much fun in Florida with the extended family. We visited Univeral Studios several days, hung out by the pool, and eat out at some places we had never been before. My husband and I left a day ahead of the others and got to stay a night at the beach alone. The beach in the morning was wonderful.

For those going to the new Fruitcakes Anonymous YT Channel I found that we can make our own playlist if we want. I am going to make a Susan's Favorites Playlist. The playlist you can play like a radio when you click on Play all. I am now listening to the top favorites playlist that is there now. Eveyone can make a playlist of their favorites.
                      That sounds like fun, I'm glad you had a good time!

Beaches are wonderful at any time!
                      I swear, I've turned into a beach bum since we moved to California..

Oops. I didn't know we were going to do individual playlists, so I just added a few vids to the playlist that was already there.. *blushes*

sigpic
                      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Um...yeah...I have three different versions. I don't know which one I should post! Any thoughts? I was going to make another, but I can't promise anything on that front. I still need to do another month....although I have no idea what month it is. It's for the rescue/heroism (TQ2/MM)

-Stef
                        They're all cool Christmas walls. My preference would be the ornament one.
                        (Your other wall- heroism/rescues- is for June)

Also Cat owes a comfort one for May. Any progress on Photoshop yet, Cat?
                        Looks like we'll have Wendy's in tomorrow and we will be close to completion.
                        (well, apart form the bottom halves!)

Djay
                        He's her Lobster!
                        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Ren, you are right. Add them to the playlist that are for everyone such as the channel's favorites list and any other that is not marked for an individual. Then add just your favorites to your playlist.
                          Okay, that works

sigpic
                          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                            I love that Claudia banner, Stef!
                            Thanks

For those going to the new Fruitcakes Anonymous YT Channel I found that we can make our own playlist if we want. I am going to make a Susan's Favorites Playlist. The playlist you can play like a radio when you click on Play all. I am now listening to the top favorites playlist that is there now. Eveyone can make a playlist of their favorites.
                            Ooh, sounds cool! We now have a FF.net place, a YT place....if only I could get the site going!

Originally posted by djay View Post
                            They're all cool Christmas walls. My preference would be the ornament one.
                            (Your other wall- heroism/rescues- is for June)
                            Which ornament one? Just the one, or the one with three?

Okay, June...good.

-Stef

Comment

Thanks

Ooh, sounds cool! We now have a FF.net place, a YT place....if only I could get the site going!

Which ornament one? Just the one, or the one with three?

Okay, June...good.

-Stef
                              One. It's called "ornament"

Djay
                              He's her Lobster!
                              LTS: Life's too short

Comment

PU Pic run
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-marble