Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
    Okay, here's a question then...how do you keep the board from stripping nested quotations when quoting?
    That would be accomplished by brute-force copy/paste.
    -marble

Comment

Whew...done picking the posts to reply to...now to actually reply

Voted, and I just put us at 69...
      (I set it, someone spike the ball!)
      H&H Best Hairdo
      Yay, volleyball reference!!!

*blinks a few times...*

AAAAGGGHHH!!!!
      ROTFLMAO
      Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      Here's the list again:

DJgirl = Wendy
      Djay = Djay
      Gioia = Gioia
      natalia = Nat
      Stef = Stef aka ValaMD on FF.net/YT
      Milena_D. = Milena everywhere cuz I'm nice
      Isabelqc = Isa, ie hariboo smirks on LJ
      Kales = Kales/Kay, ie sorrel rowan on FF.net/LJ?
      CrazyLikeAFox = Cat
      Odakota-Rose = Ren
      LC = LC
      ErinB = Erin - AerynB on FF.net and LJ
      Toomi = Toomi
      Tonttu (other guy) = Tonttu
      Kath_pup = Kath
      RinggoldGate = Susan
      Poundpuppy29 = Erika
      MaeveBran = Maeve
      Anjirika = Anjirika
      kamiikiteiru = Kami
      PirateBijjy = Bijjy
      Blower'sGate = BG
      marbleC (other guy) = Walter
      SG1Cat (other guy) = Darryl
      Cat283 = Buttercup cuz I lost again...*curses to Erin *

Did I forget anyone?
      Bijjy is GatePirate on FFN and ooh snap something on LJ, *checking* right, just plain bijjy...
      Okay, here's a question then...how do you keep the board from stripping nested quotations when quoting?
      I have no idea, I was gonna ask you how you got to keep the nesting quotes.

Originally posted by Cat283 View Post
      I figured out mutli-quoting! Woohoo!

Hi Wendy

Thank you so much!

Thank you!

Why did you lose? And lose what?
      Keeping the whole post for CONGRATULATIONS!!! Not sure if Darryl has figured it out yet and he's been here almost a week

And Milena lost, cuz she thinks I named you Buttercup, and I'm the one that picked a name for Darryl. You see, sg1cat was just so cumbersome to type *squinting at cumbersome, yeah that's spelled right* and Milena doesn't realize that you pretty much gave us your name Buttercup in your first post so I didn't really name you.

Anyhoo, what was my point...I don't remember...DV ROCKS!!!

~Erin

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I think I understand!!!!

You mean, how to keep the replies that the people quoted and are replying to so that you have a 'quote within a quote' type thing?? Ohhh okay...no idea...absolutely none...

Can any other Fruitcake field this question??
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          Bijjy is GatePirate on FFN and ooh snap something on LJ, *checking* right, just plain bijjy...
          Curses...why can't you people all just keep one name?? I'll fix it on my list...

And Milena lost, cuz she thinks I named you Buttercup, and I'm the one that picked a name for Darryl. You see, sg1cat was just so cumbersome to type *squinting at cumbersome, yeah that's spelled right* and Milena doesn't realize that you pretty much gave us your name Buttercup in your first post so I didn't really name you.
          Oh snap...you didn't name her???

*puts Fluffy back in cage*

Oh...kk...I need to learn to read what people write...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

*shudder*

Oh now that is just reaching lady! You stick to your ugly Hallowe'en wig and your love-potion anthrax...

SCORE!! YAY!! *boogying*

*sigh* I know eh? His first real smile since like...forever...and then all the ugliness...

...you want me to leave??? I'm hurt...I'm really hurt...wounded!!

And I was just trying to be subtle and say I didn't understand this question *points below* and ask you to rephrase it so I could help you out... See Stef?? This is why I don't do subtle...sarcastic yes, I'm a master at it...I suck at subtlety...

Sorry Wendy!! And I hope your first place will make up for my ignorance
            *giggles* yeah I am not mad. Totally over it.

Posted by Milena
            Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I think I understand!!!!

You mean, how to keep the replies that the people quoted and are replying to so that you have a 'quote within a quote' type thing?? Ohhh okay...no idea...absolutely none...

Can any other Fruitcake field this question??
            Darryl, I don't think you can unless you copy and paste that part of it. (if that makes sense at all)
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Isaaaa!! Don't encourage her delusions!! She's on the waiting list for the psychiatrist, this could bring her a step back in her recovery!!

*whispers* I think Stef was pulling a funny...
              Well, if you want to get technical Qetesh and Hathor had very little to do with each other, people just confused them because they were both "sex" goddesses, but if I remember Qetesh is actually considered more a goddess of love and beauty, and also called the "Holy One" and worshipped as a nature goddess, while Hathor is a more a fertility goddess, connected closer to song and dance.

I sure hope so..... *raise eyebrow*

EDIT: Again, thanks for tuning into Isa trivia minute
              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                *giggles* yeah I am not mad. Totally over it.
                Yay!

Oh btw Wendy, you should check your post on the H&H Favourite Vala Hairstyle game, you forgot to add or substract from the Ponytail, you only changed the the Long&Straight score.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Curses...why can't you people all just keep one name?? I'll fix it on my list...
                  I only mention it cuz, she/he *snap* was upset we forgot it last time we posted the list.

Oh snap...you didn't name her???

*puts Fluffy back in cage*

Oh...kk...I need to learn to read what people write...
                  Well, I don't think I named her. Lemme see if I can remember...She said she was boutondor on LJ and that boutondor meant buttercup and since I get so paranoid with spelling I picked the one that was easier for me to spell. It's really all about me being lazy

~Erin

Comment

Yay!

Oh btw Wendy, you should check your post on the H&H Favourite Vala Hairstyle game, you forgot to add or substract from the Ponytail, you only changed the the Long&Straight score.
                    Thanks hon, I will go fix it right now

EDIT: All fixed!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Okay, well I'll reply to everyone later. Right now I am heading off to see that Jesse James/Robert Ford/Coward movie, lol. You can tell I REALLY want to see it, can't you?

Be back later tonight!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yay!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Okay, well I'll reply to everyone later. Right now I am heading off to see that Jesse James/Robert Ford/Coward movie, lol. You can tell I REALLY want to see it, can't you?

Be back later tonight!

-Stef
                        Yes considering your love for Brad Pitt, you should have a great time.

See you later!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          Well, if you want to get technical Qetesh and Hathor had very little to do with each other, people just confused them because they were both "sex" goddesses, but if I remember Qetesh is actually considered more a goddess of love and beauty, and also called the "Holy One" and worshipped as a nature goddess, while Hathor is a more a fertility goddess, connected closer to song and dance.

I sure hope so..... *raise eyebrow*

EDIT: Again, thanks for tuning into Isa trivia minute
                          I love Isa trivia minute

I only mention it cuz, she/he *snap* was upset we forgot it last time we posted the list.
                          Lol, check the profile

Well, I don't think I named her. Lemme see if I can remember...She said she was boutondor on LJ and that boutondor meant buttercup and since I get so paranoid with spelling I picked the one that was easier for me to spell. It's really all about me being lazy
                          Buuutttttercup come out come out wherever you are Boutondor = Buttercup?

Thanks hon, I will go fix it right now

EDIT: All fixed!
                          Super!!

Be back later tonight!

-Stef
                          Miskeen Stef

Yes considering your love for Brad Pitt, you should have a great time.

See you later!!
                          Steffy doesn't like BP???? Separated...at birth...wa'allah...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Be back later tonight!

-Stef
                            Omg best Jesse James movie is American Outlaws with what'shisface and what'sherface. I watched it a million times in Japan...can't find it in NA

...what'shisface = he in PhoneBooth...didn't much care for that movie either...

...what'herface = is it Ali Larter? All I can remember is the insanely wide jaw that took up her whole face and the huge teeth...didn't make too cute a couple with what'shisface...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Omg best Jesse James movie is American Outlaws with what'shisface and what'sherface. I watched it a million times in Japan...can't find it in NA

...what'shisface = he in PhoneBooth...didn't much care for that movie either...

...what'herface = is it Ali Larter? All I can remember is the insanely wide jaw that took up her whole jaw and the huge teeth...didn't make too cute a couple with what'shisface...
                              Colin Farrell, Scott Caan

Awesome movie!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Colin Farrell, Scott Caan

Awesome movie!!
                                Yes and yes!! and YES!!!

And what'sherface? Who was she?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X