Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
    stares at the picture in shock, then blinks. Is he blushing or grinning? ...or is it both?
    hehehe...never appreciated the depths of the Gutter in The Oven 'til now...
    Now you see why our Gutter has Co-Queens. It is so huge it takes two of us to reign over it

My co-queen Gioia would have loved the pic run tonight. *sniff*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

stares at the picture in shock, then blinks. Is he blushing or grinning? ...or is it both?
      hehehe...never appreciated the depths of the Gutter in The Oven 'til now...
      The depth of the Gutter is deep and vast and only grows by the day....

EDIT: So true Wendy. Send Gioia Gutter vibes
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        Daaaaaaaaaaamn Erin!! You were so insightful and eloquent!!! What happened?

Now I wanna find mine but I have no idea how to do that...oh wait...*ponders*
        I was eloquent, wasn't I? What happened? Eh, I bring out the eloquence every once in awhile... Wasn't my sum-up recap of the yours and LC's and Darryl's confusion kinda eloquent? (Okay, that was not eloquent.)

And I did a search for posts by me and a phrase I knew I used "cool kids table". Maybe you could search around the date that you knew you first posted. I couldn't remember my exact date, but now that I know (July 8th btw) I'm gonna mark it on my 2008 calendar and have a party! (I know, don't say it, I'm lame )

~Erin

Comment

You keep bursting my bubble buster

...I seriously don't remember there being anything of the sort in MoL...lots of angst, lots of turmoil but I remember specifically staying away from the hormones...you'll see why when you read it (only 9 chapters btw it's tiny)!
          hrm...maybe I should stop trying to dig my way out of this hole...I just sink deeper!

*gasp* In Crusades, Vala says something like "It's ironic, Daniel's always wanted to get into my pants and now I'm in his"
          D'oH! I shouldn't have forgotten...
          _______________________________________________________________________________
          ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
            I was eloquent, wasn't I? What happened? Eh, I bring out the eloquence every once in awhile... Wasn't my sum-up recap of the yours and LC's and Darryl's confusion kinda eloquent? (Okay, that was not eloquent.)

And I did a search for posts by me and a phrase I knew I used "cool kids table". Maybe you could search around the date that you knew you first posted. I couldn't remember my exact date, but now that I know (July 8th btw) I'm gonna mark it on my 2008 calendar and have a party! (I know, don't say it, I'm lame )

~Erin
            You are so not lame. I went a couple of days ago and found the dates that I got Gunny and Darling, so I can have a party for them in the Lounge when our anniversary dates come around.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Ooh, well said, Darryl. *whispers* I love having a guy's perspective on DV stuff.
              *grin* Thanks! I'm glad to contribute...!

OOH! YAY! SGA! (now I'm rhyming, what's wrong with me?)
              *opens his mouth to make a wisecrack, then realizes he just thanked her for her kind words and thinks better of it...*

Comment

Okay...how sad is it that I want to pinch my past-self's cheeks?

My First Post

I just want to go back (yeah, two months ago ) and just go like so --->
                ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

hrm...maybe I should stop trying to dig my way out of this hole...I just sink deeper!
                  LoL! How did this come to this? I just meant to say (way long ago) that you guys were obviously right Then it all got dark and I can't seem to remember anything but projectiles and target practice with Fluffy
                  ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Here's Milena's first post.

Looking for Wendy's next.

~Erin

Nevermind, Milena did it herself.

Comment

I found mine I started posting in here on Jan 31st, page 309

My first post.

It was just as silly as I thought it would be
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

My first post.

All this talk makes me want to go back and dig up my first post! Boy, the nostalgia I'll feel.

Edit, added: Ah, those were the days...

Comment

You are so not lame. I went a couple of days ago and found the dates that I got Gunny and Darling, so I can have a party for them in the Lounge when our anniversary dates come around.
                          Whew, we can be lame cool together!
                          *grin* Thanks! I'm glad to contribute...!

*opens his mouth to make a wisecrack, then realizes he just thanked her for her kind words and thinks better of it...*
                          Ah, he has wit and self-control. Where've ya been all my life, Darryl?

~Erin

EDIT: for wit, see his above post (almost lost my soda, again. Note to self: don't drink anything while in the Oven.)

Comment

Won't even look for mine, mostly because I want to keep what dignity I have, and trust me its not that much anyways... Plus I lurked for frakkin' ages so it would really be more like the first post I put out into the internet cosmos, all the others stayed in my head
                            banner by Stef

Comment

All this talk makes me want to go back and dig up my first post! Boy, the nostalgia I'll feel.

Edit, added: Ah, those were the days...
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

My first post.

Oooh, yes, Dala is way better than Vaniel. Ick! *sticks tongue out and squints eyes*

~Erin

Comment

Working...
                                X