Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaithStars
    LOL.....how do they feel about all that squishing? I saw it when I was staying with my younger sister and her family this past Christmas. The kids basically grabbed me and tied me to a chair to get me to watch it. Actually, I loved it!!(the movie......not being tied to the chair ) I thought it was creative and very funny.

ValaMalduran- "Bad Squishy"....LMAO!! I loved the sharks....."Fish are our Friends"........*snickers*.......

Ronja- Love Crush!!! I actually knew someone years ago that could have been the turtle.

Just to stay on-topic: what do you think Daniel and Vala will say to one another when they see eachother for the first time in season Ten? Will it be sweet or funny and snarky?.....

Happy Posting
    Yeah haha that movie it a lot of fun!! I can even say that it's one of my fave Disney films....

Crush! high five dude!

About Vala/Daniel.... I don't know if u read spoilers...?

So.. spoilers for Flesh and Blood!

Spoiler:
    But I quess it's not gonna be so much "small talk" cos Daniel is on the Ori ship where Vala is.. and will probably run in to her as she's about to give birth... so I guess it's gonna be "What the frak are YOU doing here?!" Then .... ahhh the baby is coming! lol

At least that's what I think

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      God! i had probably seen somebody else sig
      Hahaha well I have a few on rotate... so maybe u saw one u haven't before?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja

About Vala/Daniel.... I don't know if u read spoilers...?

So.. spoilers for Flesh and Blood!

Spoiler:
        But I quess it's not gonna be so much "small talk" cos Daniel is on the Ori ship where Vala is.. and will probably run in to her as she's about to give birth... so I guess it's gonna be "What the frak are YOU doing here?!" Then .... ahhh the baby is coming! lol

At least that's what I think
        Yeah
        Spoiler:
        I think they won't have so much time to talk when Vala is about to give birth!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
          Yeah
          Spoiler:
          I think they won't have so much time to talk when Vala is about to give birth!!
          Exactly. I wonder how Daniel will be thou... I mean calm, or run back and forth? lol no he's probably be good and supportive.. he's done this before after all...

Ahhhh I wanna see what happends now!!

Comment

LOL......how many babies has Daniel delivered now? Maybe he should have gone to med school......at least he'd be getting paid for all the deliveries

Happy Posting
            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Exactly. I wonder how Daniel will be thou... I mean calm, or run back and forth? lol no he's probably be good and supportive.. he's done this before after all...
              He probably will run back and forth

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                LOL......how many babies has Daniel delivered now? Maybe he should have gone to med school......at least he'd be getting paid for all the deliveries

Happy Posting
                Just 3... with this one I think *g*

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  He probably will run back and forth
                  omg! I just pictured that now!! Awww that would be so much fun if he got nervous for once tho awww!

Comment

Ronja - I friended you on Live Journal and may be snurching some of your icons.

I like your layout pic.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                      Ronja - I friended you on Live Journal and may be snurching some of your icons.

I like your layout pic.

Oh okay I'll friend u back! And thanks!

Now I really need to update my LJ lol..

Edit: LJ isn't working for me atm..but i'll do it later

Comment

omg! I just pictured that now!! Awww that would be so much fun if he got nervous for once tho awww!

That is one cute pic!

Re: Flesh & Blood

Spoiler:
                        I suppose when you're stuck on an Ori ship in the middle of a battle a birth can't raise your adrenalin levels much higher.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Me too!!!

Spoiler:
                          But what about Tomin?? Wouldn't he also be there to help??Or would Daniel (or Vala!!) throw him out the room??

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

Re: Flesh & Blood

Spoiler:
                          I suppose when you're stuck on an Ori ship in the middle of a battle a birth can't raise your adrenalin levels much higher.

A.
                          Nope!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Me too!!!

Spoiler:
                            But what about Tomin?? Wouldn't he also be there to help??Or would Daniel (or Vala!!) throw him out the room??
                            Hmm yeah... what about him...

Spoiler:
                            He's probably preparing for battle... I don't think he will be there. Or maybe. But they will have to knock him out if he see's Daniel... he's not especially popular among the Ori, u know...

Comment

Me too!!!

Spoiler:

Nope!!
                              I think he will
                              Spoiler:
                              He's in the credit in the first episode , season 10

Michael is sooo cute in here (Ronja's caps )

Comment

BTW- i can see your Vala/Daniel sig again...

Comment

Working...
                                X