Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

ROFLMFAO!! .... *giggle* *snort* Aww thanks Vala... I think!

Vala & Daniel are... um well Vala is very excited!!

Comment

Originally posted by areyn
        Sorry...no....These are the originals i made them in....but you can tell me a particular size you'd like and i'll come up with something for you!!!!! oh and what pics you would like.....
        I was thinking of using them as a banner... but u know never mind at the moment... But thank you so much for offering, I'll keep it in mind.

Comment

*sigh* when are Michael and Claudia gonna be on a con together...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
            At the moment I'd be grateful for a short interview together, like they did for S9.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Why the sad face?
              I hope they will. and im sure they'll make us laugh

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                Why the sad face?
                I hope they will. and im sure they'll make us laugh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Unbound302.jpg
                Because they are so funny together

She was gonna come to Chicago... but had to cancell *sniffles*

Comment

She's busy now i guess...little baby

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    She's busy now i guess...little baby
                    Yup Priorities change I hope next year is more probable and it would be great to see Claudia and Michael at any UK based Stargate cons.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                      Yup Priorities change I hope next year is more probable and it would be great to see Claudia and Michael at any UK based Stargate cons.
                      Yeah that would be great!

But somehow I don't think that will happen... Mike hasn't signed on to any cons at all over here this year... *sigh*

Comment

Yeah that would be great!

But somehow I don't think that will happen... Mike hasn't signed on to any cons at all over here this year... *sigh*
                        With the new addition to his family (Lexa give birth to their second baby at the end of March ) I think he is also very busy right now and this year is a "family" year for him too, exactly the same like in Claudia's case (she gave birth to her baby boy in December).

But in my previous post I was thinking more about 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                          With the new addition to his family (Lexa give birth to their second baby at the end of March ) I think he is also very busy right now and this year is a "family" year for him too, exactly the same like in Claudia's case (she gave birth to her baby boy in December).

But in my previous post I was thinking more about 2007.
                          I know family blaha j/k like he's only gonna be in 16 eps this year

it's just a shame that all

Comment

Hi Daniel + Vala Shippers

Really!? They did an interview together? Dose anybody have a transcript (pretty please)?

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles
                              Hi Daniel + Vala Shippers

Really!? They did an interview together? Dose anybody have a transcript (pretty please)?

'ello Sprinkles! I know u...

I actually don't know what interview Vala's talking about sorry I've only seen them together in the lowdown from s.9... "Sci Fi Inside" but there was no interview...

Comment

'ello Sprinkles! I know u...

I actually don't know what interview Vala's talking about sorry The only stuff I've seen them together in is the behind the scens stuff from s.9... "Sci Fi Inside" but there was no interview...
                                I think before "SciFi Inside" was aired, a little sneak peak was aired, very short, a minute long or so or even shorter, in which Claudia and Michael are talking about their characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X