• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember Teal'c there

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      I can't remember Teal'c there
      He wanted to be sure that his friend Daniel Jackson is OK

Rob Cooper said in his "Origin" commentary that Chris didn't really want to be in this scene, especially that he is just standing there watching what Vala's doing without saying anything at all. But, as Teal'c was active (speaking) in the next scene they decided that his silent presence in this scene is absolutely necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        He wanted to be sure that his friend Daniel Jackson is OK

Rob Cooper said in his "Origin" commentary that Chris didn't really want to be in this scene, especially that he is just standing there watching what Vala's doing without saying anything at all. But, as Teal'c was active (speaking) in the next scene they decided that his silent presence in this scene is absolutely necessary
        Oh I definitely think Teal'c should be there. He's always looking out for Daniel, and needs to make sure his friend is alright And also to make sure Vala doesn't try any more of her tricks

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
          Oh I definitely think Teal'c should be there. He's always looking out for Daniel, and needs to make sure his friend is alright And also to make sure Vala doesn't try any more of her tricks
          He is Daniel's bodyguard
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
            He is Daniel's bodyguard

Comment

First picture

Teal'c: I Know, that you Know, that I Know, That he knows....you can not be trusted...

Second Picture

Vala: (in a haughty voice)Fine Daniel.......just know that this offer won't come around ever again...........or at least for a very long time............maybe in a couple of days............er.............are you sure you don't wanna go with me ...................come on Daniel, don't make me beg....

Happy Posting
              It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                First picture

Teal'c: I Know, that you Know, that I Know, That he knows....you can not be trusted...

Second Picture

Vala: (in a haughty voice)Fine Daniel.......just know that this offer won't come around ever again...........or at least for a very long time............maybe in a couple of days............er.............are you sure you don't wanna go with me ...................come on Daniel, don't make me beg....

Happy Posting
                lol.. that teal'c quote would fit in the "things they would never say"-thread

i can't remember teal'c in the scene either lol.. i guess i was too concentrated on the other two persons

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                  i can't remember teal'c in the scene either lol.. i guess i was too concentrated on the other two persons
                  Me too...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    Me too...
                    when concentrating on the two of them you could just forget about everything else, or everyone lol

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                      when concentrating on the two of them you could just forget about everything else, or everyone lol
                      Teal'c? Who is Teal'c?
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                        Teal'c? Who is Teal'c?
                        lol exactly..

Comment

evening hugging bump....we need to get off of page 2

-JJ

btw I'm all alone in the thread *pouts* lol

sig by chlex

Comment

I love these two now!!!! hehehehe......i love it when she ticks him off!!!! its so funny seeing how he reacts to her comments!!!!

Just something to share:

Comment

Originally posted by areyn
                              I love these two now!!!! hehehehe......i love it when she ticks him off!!!! its so funny seeing how he reacts to her comments!!!!

Just something to share:

thanx
                              I found that Daniel and Vala made people create so much more than i thought...

Comment

Just something to keep the thread moving.

Comment

Working...
                                X