Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Thanks. I'm making an icon, and I wanted to make sure I was calling them the right things Those arm-guards....they just do something for me

-Stef
    I think Daniel/MS in general does something for me
    banner by Stef

Comment

I believe the appropriate response, Stef, is 'so say we all.'

Speaking of, BSG
      Spoiler:

New s4 trailer gave me goosebumps. Won't say more for those avoiding spoilers but I can't wait!

And Stef, much as I love you, weren't you planning to sleep soon?

Comment

Did someone say shirtless Daniel have I got something for you

Vala would get the flag for us I am sure
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          Did someone say shirtless Daniel have I got something for you

Vala would get the flag for us I am sure
          *cough intentional repost me? cough*
          Spoiler:

V: hand behind my head... just stretch a little further...

Comment

*snort/giggle*
            Spoiler:

D: Okay, who tugged on the flag!?

banner by Stef

Comment

What did you think I wouldn't try Daniel come come now you must know better one must always try liberate treasure
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

hee hee I like this game.
                Spoiler:

V: *whisper mutter*

D: Are you sure it was Isa?
                V: Darling! You doubt me?

Comment

haha, Erika, beat me to it! And I like yours better anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                    I believe the appropriate response, Stef, is 'so say we all.'

Speaking of, BSG
                    Spoiler:

New s4 trailer gave me goosebumps. Won't say more for those avoiding spoilers but I can't wait!

And Stef, much as I love you, weren't you planning to sleep soon?
                    Now see, I was all ready for bed until you mentioned the BSG thing and then I had to search it out. Is it the teaser where at the end...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...Starbuck yells "we're going the wrong way!" in one of the most blood-curdling screams I've ever heard?

Okay...NOW I'm going to bed

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

hee hee I like this game.
                      Spoiler:

V: *whisper mutter*

D: Are you sure it was Isa?
                      V: Darling! You doubt me?
                      Oh, I see how it is..

Spoiler:

D: You really don't want me to answer that?
                      V: Come on, you honestly think I'd blame Isa for something I myslef was trying to do?

D: Again, you really---
                      V: Fine! But just so you know, it was Kales who made me say that.

D: Really? Kales?
                      V: I was as shocked as you are.

EDIT: b/c I missed Erica's post
                      Spoiler:

D: I can't believe you tried to blame Kales and Isa.. when it was clearly you..
                      V: Well, a girl has gotta cover her bases..

banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                        Oh, I see how it is..

Spoiler:

D: You really don't want me to answer that?
                        V: Come on, you honestly think I'd blame Isa for something I myslef was trying to do?

D: Again, you really---
                        V: Fine! But just so you know, it was Kales who made me say that.

D: Really? Kales?
                        V: I was as shocked as you are.
                        Oh, right, now I get it
                        Spoiler:

D: Okay, Fruitcakes, I get that you want to see me naked. And I know that you sent Vala, since you decide in commitees. Yes, Stef, Erika, Wendy and all your others, I'm looking at you. So I'm here today, to tell you...
                        V (from aside): Boo! Get on with it! Don't make me involve the nurses, Daniel. I said there would be a show, and I meant it!

D: Vala, dear? Not helping.
                        V: Not trying, darling

D: Sam?
                        S: Daniel, I'm too busy mentally drafting an email to Washington about this to help. Call back later.

Comment

Good Morning Fruitcakes! So much to reply to, I think I am going to break it up.

Originally posted by PirateBijjy View Post
                          One last post from me before bedtime.

massive Daniel pic spam (because we can never get enough of Daniel)

My favorite first.
                          http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Daniel/12.jpg

Then the rest but just as GUH!

BTW may I ask that no Heroes spoilers outside of cuts please? I haven't seen a single new episode since the Season 1 finale (I got my job the day after the finale) so when I'm gone to work I miss every new episode of Season 2, now I just have to wait for the Season 2 DVD set *pouts*
                          I don't have some of those Daniel pics, believe it or not. Consider some of those snurched.

It better be...it better be. You know, you could probably have a 20 page fic and as long as you only send it to me in 2-3 page installments, I'd beta it for you It's all what I perceive...

Ha! Responsible!! Although, I miss Wendy. Her daytime-ness and my nighttime-ness are not compatible...and therefore, rarely overlap

-Stef
                          Awww, I miss you too. I feel like I miss so much over night.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                          Precisely!! I'd feel very abandoned...it's Wendy who needs to rearrange her schedule

And yay!!
                          1,200? Please, we're still trying to get me to 6,000. When you get up that high, you begin to think that getting to the next 000 number is as easy as getting to the 00 number. Not so...not so.

Exactly. Slacker. Sleeping and whatnot. The audacity!

Oh, that's what I forgot to post last time. I had seen it and had been waiting for it all week...but I forgot. Tsk, tsk, Steffy (yes, I talk about myself in the the third person...well, talk about/talk to).

HUZZAH for us *points to confetti-throwing smilies above*

EDIT
                          : Check your e-mail, Milena.

-Stef

Hey, I stayed up until 1am last night. For me, that is HUGE! I am slowly trying to stay up later and later so I can enjoy the fun

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                          Intentional repost.

You spent your 8888 post with me and Daniel.
                          I'm soo proud.
                          Congrats.

I wouldn't have it any other way G!!

Nope! Can't do it, not when I'm only THREE away...two after this post...

*headdesk*

Tesoro, can't you root for PtL this week? Pretty please? *fluttering eyelashes*

I think you lack the motivation Stef, I really do. If you wanted to get to 6,000 you'd already be there. So disappointing, really...

Forshame! A curse upon her house! Hehe...know this one?

That's it! Dishonour! Dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow...

Disgraceful, honestly, you're supposed to be keeping on top of these things. And you don't see Milena talking about herself in the third person now do you? *tsk-ing*
                          Hey, hey, hey. No cursing upon my house now. You wouldn't want my evil Daniel clone coming after you(well maybe you would, he is quite the lady's man)

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd163/Milena_D2/Smilies/Vala/vala_kiss00.gif

Don't you feel special Gioia?? You're a part of my 1200th post!!! YAY!!!

Aaaaaaaand can anyone guess what's behind Spoiler #2 BEFORE LOOKING? This is a true test of who knows me and who doesn't *coughstefcough*

Spoiler:
                          I told you not to peek!!!

Yes, predictably, I have resorted to Unending to fill my momentous post and to send me into happy-dreamland...and get me prepped for UnendingFic (happy Gioia?)

<snip>

And the squee/tear-inducing --> Xmas scene *sigh*
                          http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...10e20_0534.jpg

And that's a wrap folks!! The veins on my temple is throbbing and my eyes are Sahara dry (*mmmm* Sahara...Matthew what'shisface...and the funny sidekick).

Bonne nuits, mes trésors!!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d.../dala_kiss.gif
                          Great pic run. Congrats on 1200 posts Milena!!!

Okay, my sweet, adoring Fruitcakes...you know that fic I've been complaining about for the better part of two months? Well...I finally got around to finishing chapter 3. The fic is called "It Happened One Night." I posted it at FF.net as well as LJ (both have links to the two previous chapters).

Pick your poison:

CH.3-A Necessary [email protected]

CH.3-A Necessary Compromise@LIVERJOURNAL

And with that, I head off to watch Bridget Jones' Diary. I've been wanting to watch it for the past couple of days but people have been distracting me! I plan on making the most of this rare moment of silence

-Stef
                          Going to read as soon as I am done catching up.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Oh, right, now I get it
                            Spoiler:

D: Okay, Fruitcakes, I get that you want to see me naked. And I know that you sent Vala, since you decide in commitees. Yes, Stef, Erika, Wendy and all your others, I'm looking at you. So I'm here today, to tell you...
                            V (from aside): Boo! Get on with it! Don't make me involve the nurses, Daniel. I said there would be a show, and I meant it!

D: Vala, dear? Not helping.
                            V: Not trying, darling

D: Sam?
                            S: Daniel, I'm too busy mentally drafting an email to Washington about this to help. Call back later.
                            Especially that last bit.

Spoiler:

D: Sam! You traitor!

S: Girls, gotta stick together...

D: And how exactly does Jack fit in?

S: I'm under strict orders to email about anything that causes you too blush, stammer, or rant. Oh, and to inform him of all the plots the Fruitcakes have for you..
                            ---
                            Later:

D: Are you sure you can hack in Sam's email?
                            V: Ssh! Darling, give me a minute!
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                              Just caught up and I got called away for dinner GAH!!!! Alright have paused any ascended behaviour for the moment so get ready for the mother of all multi quotes.

Yeah Isa me too I love....Pelligrino water too *grins*
                              Heroes? You've seen? *must not cry, must not cry* Damn Petrelli chemistry.

Kath coat sounds really awesome.

She cursed my house and me until I resurrected her! Be warned Milena is not as sweet as we all think!

OMG djay I am so sorry!

Welcome to the Oven!

Isa is right don't you dare take the high ground and pretend you weren't involved!

Milena's right Wendy I do concur....I'm such a band geek sometimes and I'm not even in high school anymore

YES!!!!!! I am the cheerleader for this fic...can't wait Milena.

Bridget Jones rocks! Going to read fic now.

Ok done answering....Milena you're gone? Oh well had some fic for you to read but since you're not here....you miss out.
                              I have been out of high school 10 years now, and I still consider myself a band geek.

No body knows what it means, but it's provocative....
                              You guys wanted Noir, so I give you Noir!

Noir: Light

EDIT: It's soo wrong, but I myself squee at this story at time...
                              WOOHOO!!! Will read after I catch up and read Stef's. Gotta go in order.

hee hee... tags for size
                              Spoiler:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...caps/dv268.jpg
                              V: Stef says that as if that wicked girl intended to enable her or something. That's just presumptuous! As if she would do such a thing.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...caps/dv269.jpg
                              D: Hmm. You don't think she was attempting to be an enabler and have the next chapter to read?

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...caps/dv118.jpg
                              V: This lot are a devious bunch. I'm glad they like us.

ooh! Noirfic! *scampers*

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                              Bare in mind first attempt at one of these

Spoiler:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...nap-202546.png
                              D: Come on Vala, join me in Origin
                              V: No I will never succumb, especially after you made out with my Ori bred daughter.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...nap-203240.png
                              D: Really?

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...nap-204141.png
                              V:Oh what the hell

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...snap-42947.png

Yes I went a little picture crazy
                              Very nice Cat! I would have never guessed that was your first attempt!

YAY! All the Daniel and Vala's in the Fruitcakes heads are coming out to play!!!

Spoiler:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...ielVala/21.jpg
                              V: Look at that, they've come out to join us. *smiles*
                              D: I know, it's great. Isa was getting a bit boring...

Isa: Hey! *pouts*

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...G1-905-011.jpg
                              V: See what happens when you mouth off to her!
                              D: I know, I'm sorry.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...5_2679_600.jpg
                              V: Say it like you mean it.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...te2167_700.jpg
                              D: Sorry Isa.
                              Isa: *smiles slowly* Okay, but only because you're cute.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...88512_rs-1.jpg
                              V: Yay, we're together again.
                              D: Yeah....
                              *giggles*

Since I still haven't gotten around to CoF yet, I tried to make up for it by reading this and the Teal'c story you wrote Gushing abounds.

Ha! Well, we'll see how long this next chapter takes...but I have an idea in my head at the moment that Milena may or may not talk me out of when she wakes up

Why did I just think you said "Norrific" (as in Norrington+terrific)?! Where is my head at?

He He, funny I've never really done any captions (I leave that to Admiral Q O), but here's my attempt:

Spoiler:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...-Fruitcake.jpg
                              D: Wow, look at all of these fics being written about us. All of this attention is making me a little uncomfortable.
                              V: You know how you could get them to stop writing?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...l-SideLook.jpg
                              D: No, how

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...tyThoughts.jpg
                              V: Take off your shirt.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...-DontThink.jpg
                              D: And how is that going to help?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...ImThinking.jpg
                              V: Daniel, if they're drooling over you they can't write their fics, now can they?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...niel-Agree.jpg
                              D: Good point.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...dannychest.jpg
                              D: Will this do?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...BadPicture.jpg
                              V: You're going to need to do better than that, Daniel!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...girl/24/69.jpg
                              D: How about this

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...ala-Babies.jpg

The last two Daniel ones are courtesy of Wendy

-Stef
                              Very nice Stef! I think Addy would be pleased...hehehe And you know if there is any kind of chest or arm porn, oh hell, any kind of porn pics, I probably have them in my PB

Thanks, I'll check my inbox

Yup. Totally predictable. Put a shirtless Daniel in front of us and the world could be going to hell in a hand basket and none of us would notice

Yes, I needed a shirtless Daniel and I knew one person I could always rely on to provide that

I think that I am going to head off to bed. Night all!! Don't have too much fun without me.

-Stef
                              Wait.....there is a world outside of MS/Daniel Jackson? *scratches head* Who knew?

I think Daniel/MS in general does something for me
                              You can say that again!!!

Ok, I think I am done catching up!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

D:.....
                                V:.....

D: Don't look at me. I have no idea how she got that picture. Or why she sent it to Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X