• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm...I like chocolate milk.

That is all.

Anise/Gus, you still awake?

EDIT: Yes, yes you are!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      Nono, I'm very sociable, open to new experiences, I love pineapples and motorcycles, hate my father and I don't have a Super Smeller...that makes you Gus. To be fair, he does have beautiful skin while I have a messed up nose...and we both made it into People's Most Beautiful list this year
      Really??? Except you said earlier that you're the genius and I'm the madwoman. Therefore, I would be Shawn (crazy) and you would be Gus (sane) by your own admission.

Because the US is on an angle, you're off-center So your mid-west is my Eastern...or am I Central...don't pester me with geography at this hour of the morning...or ever actually. My best friend, to this day, mocks me for not being able to tell her what cradles Iraq *glowers* Like I would ever know the freakin' latitude and longitude of a country! Sure fine it's beside Iran but that's a relative position, isn't it!? She should have mentioned she didn't want a scientific answer...

...where was I going with this? Oh yeah Milena + Geography = Horrible Pit of Despair and Ineptitude...
      Ha. Just another little similarity. We were discussing states and capitals at dinner today (after I mentioned something about not knowing exactly where Iowa and Wyoming were). I, unsurprisingly, knew very few capitals. Oh, and I am in the Eastern time zone...I think. So make with that what you will.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ookay then, night y'all

*sneaks out behind Hathor and Anise's backs*

And good night Cat, gioia, and Isa
        Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
          *waves* Hey, hun! How have Hathor and Anise been behaving? *still shudders at the thought*
          They haven't been behaving they scared both me and poor Renny, who then went on to ask if they were high. Milena/Anise made me Oma!!!! *balls eyes out*

Heres some way off topic pics I just capped Anyone guess what shows they're from?

Spoiler:

He he he *cackles madly*
          Last edited by CrazyLikeaFox; 09 October 2007, 02:17 AM.

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
            Ookay then, night y'all

RENNY DON'T LEAVE ME - I MEAN US!!!!!

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
              They haven't been behaving they scared both me and poor Renny, who then went on to ask if the were high. Milena/Anise made me Oma!!!! *balls eyes out*

Heres some way off topic pics I just capped Anyone guess what show they're from?

Spoiler:

He he he *cackles madly*
              Ooh! And Oma!Cat is guiding me on THE PATH. *huggles* Because she's nice like that and not scary like Hathor and Anise.

Umm. Heroes? But only because I recognize Milo. *feels silly*
              I honestly have no idea.

And I might actually try to go to bed now.

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

...where was I going with this? Oh yeah Milena + Geography = Horrible Pit of Despair and Ineptitude...
                You mean like me and maths... what is 8+5, Isa? The answer. What is the the square root of 121, Isa? The answer. What is (a+b)(a+c), Isa? The answer. What is the factorial of 144, Isa? *sigh* The. Answer. What is a proof, Isa? The devil. What is a geometric proof, Isa? The devil's bipca!
                banner by Stef

Comment

RENNY DON'T LEAVE ME - I MEAN US!!!!!

Well if I stick around longer I'll be zombie!Renny in the morning. As long as you can deal with that.. *glomps*
                  I'm not dangerous unless I have no coffee, and fortunate for everyone we just restocked our supply.
                  *has two coffee machines, an espresso maker and two types of coffee in the kitchen*

sigpic
                  Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Ookay then, night y'all

Night, Renny!

They haven't been behaving they scared both me and poor Renny, who then went on to ask if they were high. Milena/Anise made me Oma!!!! *balls eyes out*

Heres some way off topic pics I just capped Anyone guess what show they're from?

Spoiler:

He he he *cackles madly*
                    *hugs/pats back* It's okay, it's okay. I'm here now! .....I kinda want to be Ghannis La'al now..., can I?

Hee! *bounces* HEROES, though the first might be Sarky, but I haven't watched the new Heroes yet *looks at torrents and waits*

EDIT: I so need to make Heroes icons...
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Mmmm...I like chocolate milk.

That is all.

Anise/Gus, you still awake?

EDIT: Yes, yes you are!

-Stef
                      ....I refuse to answer to my half-non-name...

Really??? Except you said earlier that you're the genius and I'm the madwoman. Therefore, I would be Shawn (crazy) and you would be Gus (sane) by your own admission.
                      Nono!! Shawn is eccentric (normal for his upbringing), Gus is neurotic *points at you*

Ha. Just another little similarity. We were discussing states and capitals at dinner today (after I mentioned something about not knowing exactly where Iowa and Wyoming were). I, unsurprisingly, knew very few capitals. Oh, and I am in the Eastern time zone...I think. So make with that what you will.
                      LoL, don't even get me started on capitals! I live in the capital of my country!! But ask me to name the capital of my province? Pssshhaw! Why is it two different places anyway? What the province thinks its better than the country??? Snob *frown*

Ookay then, night y'all

SAW YOU!!!! Mwahahaha!! There's no escape for you now!

*looks around*

Oh ****, she's gone...

Oh btw, I think we scared off all the Vala's Favourite Hair voters...it's been quiet for a while
                      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Night, Renny!

*hugs/pats back* It's okay, it's okay. I'm here now! .....I kinda want to be Ghannis La'al now..., can I?

Hee! *bounces* HEROES, though the first might be Sarky, but I haven't watched the new Heroes yet *looks at torrents and waits*

EDIT: I so need to make Heroes icons...
                        *waves* Night
                        ....Whenever I actually get around to leaving, that is hehe.
                        This place is addictive.

*hides behind Ghannis La'al and Oma*
                        I don't see why not.

sigpic
                        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

SAW YOU!!!! Mwahahaha!! There's no escape for you now!

*looks around*

Oh ****, she's gone...

Oh btw, I think we scared off all the Vala's Favourite Hair voters...it's been quiet for a while
                          Except, I'm not gone. Because I have two Ascended Ancients to hide behind now.
                          *no longer fears you.... much.*

sigpic
                          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

I'm in the same boat, Isa. I'm just going to wait and view it on the NBC site when they put it up. Yes, I believe that is Sark...not Mr. Kensei.

....I refuse to answer to my half-non-name...
                            Why won't you answer to Anise?

Nono!! Shawn is eccentric (normal for his upbringing), Gus is neurotic *points at you*
                            Riiight....you do realize eccentric is just another way of saying crazy, right? Thanks for agreeing with me!

Who's this "we?" I merely asked a question and you, Cat and Ren ran with it. I am nothing if not on-topic!

-Stef

Comment

Except, I'm not gone. Because I have two Ascended Ancients to hide behind now.
                              *no longer fears you.... much.*
                              Except you forget that Tok'ra Barbie has me by her side...and I actually have power. I'll charm you all into submission with my winning personality and stunning looks

-Stef

Comment

Except you forget that Tok'ra Barbie has me by her side...and I actually have power. I'll charm you all into submission with my winning personality and stunning looks

-Stef
                                And your mist, can't forget the mist.
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X