Clear All

Been playing again with Photoshop:

Spoiler:

Djay
    He's her Lobster!
    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Did you cheat and look at the link name? You're turn!

I think it was because they were filming "Bad Guys" at the same time as "The Road Not Taken." Hence, why nobody makes a lengthy appearance in TRNT...and why Sam doesn't put in one for "Bad Guys." Can't be in two places at once, and all that.

-Stef
      I thought that was one of the eps that gave MS time off? Oh well I confused myself.

Originally posted by djay View Post

Spoiler:

Djay
      Gorgeous djay. I so have to work on my month, going to go buy/find PS so I can start.

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

-marble

Comment

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
          Counterstrike (hiding from the Jaffa)

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            I thought that was one of the eps that gave MS time off? Oh well I confused myself.

Gorgeous djay. I so have to work on my month, going to go buy/find PS so I can start.
            Let me know when you want some help. I'll be around tonight.

Djay
            He's her Lobster!
            LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Morning, Fruitcakes!! *waves to all*

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
              isabelqc, I LOVE your D&V nothing but ordinary sig ( credit goes to Stef, of course, but I just had to say that in the end you banner rawks )
              Hee! Thanks BG! All hail Stef, but thanks nonetheless.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
              O
              *gasp/shock* Isa!! Are you serious?? It's early still!! *sigh* oh well, I'll be here in five hours to greet you because yes, I have no life outside of this fandom
              Well, it was 3am for me, which, yes it was an early night, but the brain needed rest

Ha! Did you honestly think you could do that without me?

I feel so left out...the third wheel in our triumvirate Oh well, at least I found my long-lost cyborg sister today!

-Stef
              Never Stef, without you and your baby we'd never make it far!

Aww! *HUG* You're never out! Always in! But *nods* yes, you did, yes you did! *pinches cheeks*

Ha! I just stepped in and ruined your conversation. Take that!!

-Stef
              I WILL take that! And some fries! With a shake!

I'm not sure about Kay but I know Isa is...called "Chains of Freedom"

-Stef
              I think I was just pimped.... But I think she meant....*points below*

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
              Now, wasn't Kales writing an AU version of SG1 with Vala in it? Does anyone have the link?
              Yes, she was! It was Vala put in back in early-middle s3, right before Forever in a Day. And I absolutely love it! It's so good. And she's still writing it so don't feel too discouraged by the current lack of chapters. *points below again* marbleC already provided the link! Foiled!

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
              ^ GOOD FIC PPL!

Spoiler:

Djay
              Ooh! Pretty! *bounces*
              banner by Stef

Comment

Counterstrike (hiding from the Jaffa)
                yep
                -marble

Comment

Spoiler:

Djay
                  Oooh...best wallpaper you've made so far!! Love it! If I didn't already have that N&S one on my desktop, I would totally use it. Saved for later though

Oh...yeah...um...nevermind. I have no idea. I guess that I just assumed that from a comment someone made. Not sure if it was someone on here, in an interview, or in a commentary!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Just went a little capping crazy so forgive my distraction

Hey Isabel up for more randomness and off topicness? All we need is Kath, vodka, sugar and a few drool worthy pictures *begins to plot*

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Good morning Fruitcakes!

Unfortunately I will not be able to enable the OT like I did yesterday, as I need to go buy a coat and then go to work. You'll have to have fun without me
                      sigpic
                      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

[QUOTE=Milena_D;7189867]
                        Originally posted by gioia View Post
                        Milena, I knew that you were going to take over here.
                        Watch out Stef, she is going to take your throne too soon!!
                        1000 post since what?, two months?

*sheepish*

Noooo I've been here since alll the way back in late August!!! *pauses, counts on fingers* Aout, Septembre, Octobre... Oh snap! I mean..*cough* yeah! I'm not posting too much, you're all posting too little! Psh, yeah, mmmhm *nods*
                        Lol, yeah, we're posting a little next to youyou absolutely rule!!
                        and type so fast

You mean Dominion fic? Oh it's going quite well, I've almost got the first chapter ready and it's going to be a SMASHING success
                        Well, I meant the Unending fic
                        You began another fic???
                        well then what it is about?

LoL! Mine's called Mustafa...does it show perhaps, just a tad, that I'm pretty immersed in the Arab community over here? People mistake me for an arab all the time (despite the unnaturally pale skin, green eyes, blond hair and pretty damn European facial features)...
                        You call your laptop Mustafa!!!
                        Lol, we call here that name, generally Musti. there is also a famous pop singer is called Musti, maybe you should call it Musti too
                        I'm not sure but Mustafa should mean, the chosen, the pure one, etc...Your laptop is the chosen one

Bes means in arabic 'only, but'?
                        In turkish it means 'five', if i'm not wrong in the phonetics. I really don't know much about Arabics except a little things came into Turkish longgg before the Ottamans.

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                        I'm familiar with Isa's vignettes!!! *likes a lot* To be more accurate, mine is a one shot, then. Unending missing scene
                        Ohh, an Unending missing scene. Yay!!!

My major is in English and French. I have a limited understanding of german and spanish, too, and I'm seriously thinking about going to spanish class this year for some extra credits in grad school.
                        Oh, you're an italian, right??
                        Last year, I went to Bologna to learn your language. I was there for six months, and now I'm working with an Italian transporter company in Turkey.
                        I love, absolutely love italian, because it's so melodic.
                        I've not studied the languages in college, back then I hated them fiercily, but in last few years(precisely last two and half year) I've found a deep love in me for languages. When I'm done with Italian, completely, I'm gonna learn Spanish too But I'd like to know Japonese, sooo much.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                        oooooh!!! Posty posty!! Now please!! Divert Nat & Gioia's attention from my Unending fic!! Go now!
                        Oh, you can't run from me that easily, I'm still at your neck!!!

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                        OH I remember what I wanted to ask...do you know any Greek?
                        I've tried the online translators but all I get is the translated word in Greek letters so I have no idea what it sounds like.
                        I think I've settled on 'Cara'...
                        which according to the online translators is: dear, darling'. The online translators define 'carina' as 'pretty, good, bonnie'...a verb, not a noun.
                        I like the sound of it...and I really like the way it sounds in my head in his voice.
                        Problem is where to introduce it.
                        LC
                        As far as I know 'Cara' and 'Carina' are Italian oriented.
                        I don't know if they are also greek, but they might be.

Once I had a boyfriend half greek, half turkish, so he called me 'kardia mou', I'm not sure if I've written it correctly, but it means 'my heart, my dear' etc. further more, I know 'Kalimera' and 'Kalispera', 'goodmornig' and 'good day'.
                        I knew the other things but don't remember them any more.

But personally I love as endearments, cara and tesoro.

Spoiler:

Djay
                        wowww, loved it. Awesome.

Geez, this post became so linguistic!!

Um, Daniel and Vala rock!!
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

The freshest of my caps

Like you didn't see this coming, my god I love her dress.

Kath you may not be here for long so lets make it count.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hey Isabel up for more randomness and off topicness? All we need is Kath, vodka, sugar and a few drool worthy pictures *begins to plot*
                            *waggles fingers* Let's plot indeed....

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                            Good morning Fruitcakes!

Unfortunately I will not be able to enable the OT like I did yesterday, as I need to go buy a coat and then go to work. You'll have to have fun without me
                            *pouts and huggles*
                            banner by Stef

Comment

No! Bad...bad Cat! Remember what Erin said?? Be good and mention DANIEL and VALA a lot.

Big picture hurt Steffy's window proportions

Okay, so my cake is now baking...but I'm a little worried. As it turned out, we didn't have enough eggs (one short) and so I tried to use this other batch of eggs but after I had put it in, I thought the yoke color looked a little bit iffy, so I took it out...so I might just end up with a cake that has both one egg missing and part of a rotten egg included. Not so bad, right? I'll just smother it in dark chocolate icing....that fixes everything! This, my friends, is why I don't bake.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                                Good morning Fruitcakes!

You're going to shopping. Great!!
                                I like shoopping
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X