No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Milena here is the mother of all resurrections.

It's a dark, stormy night (isn't it always?) Robed figures approach the beautiful marble grave marker, a final gift from the thousands who mourned her passing.

Among these robed figures was Stef, her sister who has buried herself in grief. Only though the help of her butt kicking incredibly hot archaeologist did Stef and her friends find a way to bring her darling sister back.

They formed a perfect circle, all chatting in a language long sine dead, brought back through the archaeologist's tiresome research. The full moon flooded onto the grave site as a hand reach though the dirt.

Milena was able to pull herself though the dirt, where she was embraced by Stef, tears flooding her eyes.

Milena choked but was able to draw enough breath to utter one sentence "where's my Daniel?"

Good enough Milena? *grins*
    Last edited by CrazyLikeaFox; 07 October 2007, 10:06 PM.

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hitting me with pie??? I can live with that thanks for the cookie.
      Guys am up to LITS now but I'm thinking of skipping to the Shroud for the sheer D/V ness what do you all think?

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        *easily steps aside and bread/pie hits Cat instead*
        *snorts at she who killed me*

You haven't seen either SW or BSG...so you claimed
        Who me? Nooo...I saw SW...the old ones...and the first new one And after that naked shower guy, you think anything could stop me from watching BSG??? Pffft

Well, we're still sisters...but maybe not as identical as I thought
        ...but when did Cher ever want to go to P.E.??? It's an innocent mistake!!! Give me another chance!!! *wails mournfully*

Ha! Like the second one too. And aw...isn't my baby cute?
        Adorable!! I picked her out for just that purpose

TPTB is the picture.
        It is, it is, your turn!
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post

It's a dark, stormy night (isn't it always?) Robed figures approach the beautiful marble grave marker, a final gift from the thousands who mourned her passing.

Among these robed figures was Stef, her sister who has buried herself in grief. Only though the help of her butt kicking incredibly hot archaeologist did Stef and her friends find a way to bring her darling sister back.

They formed a perfect circle, all chatting in a language long sine dead, brought back through the archaeologist's tiresome research. The full moon flooded onto the grave site as a hand reach though the dirt.

Milena was able to pull herself though the dirt, where she was embraced by Stef, tears flooding her eyes.

Milena choked but was able to draw enough breather o utter one sentence "where's my Daniel?"

I'm ALIVE!!!!!! ...why do I hear Mushu's voice...*puzzlement*

*glomps Cat* Thank you thank you thank you!!!

LOVE IT!!!

*retracts 'snort' from previous post*

*offers another cookie* Double chocolate chiiiiiip

*does the "So happy I'm no longer dead" dance* ...yeah, it's a Milena original

EDIT: Oops, sorry Cat, I just remembered that it's PtL you wanted, not a cookie...going to work on that now

...*runs back and steals the cookie* I'm hungry

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Well I recognised the Clueless moment J/K

Well I fogrive you I suppose. NOOOO Tomin just hit Vala! EVIL MAN!!!!!!

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Spoiler:

Milena choked but was able to draw enough breather o utter one sentence "where's my Daniel?"

Ok, I give up, let the OT-ness ensue. I'm really sorry for being so mean. Forgive please *makes cute puppy dog face*

I'm actually getting kinda sleepy, so you all have fun now.

~Erin

Again, really am sorry, Stef and Milena.

Comment

Don't apologize Erin we are wonko!!!
                EDIT: Mwah ha! PtL is awesome everyone must read it!!!!
                Yes trying to influence all your literary needs.

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Well I recognised the Clueless moment J/K

Well I fogrive you I suppose. NOOOO Tomin just hit Vala! EVIL MAN!!!!!!
                  B@ASTARD!!!! *puts on fighting gloves*

Lemme at 'im!! Lemme at 'im!!

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                  Ok, I give up, let the OT-ness ensue. I'm really sorry for being so mean. Forgive please *makes cute puppy dog face*

~Erin

LoL, why are you apologizing? This is the haven of DV love!! Protect its sanctity!!

Don't apologize Erin we are wonko!!!
                  EDIT: Mwah ha! PtL is awesome everyone must read it!!!!
                  Yes trying to influence all your literary needs.
                  Yeah!! I like your independant pimping of my fics I like your initiative

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Spoiler:

Milena choked but was able to draw enough breath to utter one sentence "where's my Daniel?"
                    NO. BAD. Daniel is MINE....or Vala's!

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    ...but when did Cher ever want to go to P.E.??? It's an innocent mistake!!! Give me another chance!!! *wails mournfully*
                    Remember, they had to go to gym so they could meet Tai...Ti...Tie...no idea how to spell her name. Then they went on the whole, "I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 5 peanut butter M&M's and like 3 pieces of licorice."

Yes. I have watched it THAT many times.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    It is, it is, your turn!
                    Is it now?

Originally posted by ErinB View Post

~Erin

Oh, don't apologize. It's a swift kick in the butt that we needed! I don't want to scare off any potential (or current) fruitcakes!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Stef I remembered! Look if you want we can clone Daniel so you can both have one. Maybe he's a cylon too! It explains how he can be so smart and hot....

EDIT: TPTB!!! Hot leather!
                      Last edited by CrazyLikeaFox; 07 October 2007, 10:44 PM.

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

NO. BAD. Daniel is MINE....or Vala's!
                        No...no I believe the good people narrating out our life mentioned a gorgeous archeologist...they didn't specify which. You can have Indianna *smug grin* And Vala's a very reasonable woman, I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing Daniel ...with me that is

Remember, they had to go to gym so they could meet Tai...Ti...Tie...no idea how to spell her name. Then they went on the whole, "I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 5 peanut butter M&M's and like 3 pieces of licorice."

Yes. I have watched it THAT many times.
                        LoL... I used to watch it all the time but alas it is no longer on the television

TTTB

Oh, don't apologize. It's a swift kick in the butt that we needed! I don't want to scare off any potential (or current) fruitcakes!!
                        Which reminds me, we actually do need to be on our best behaviour because I've got three potential Fruitcakes who are probably lurking as guests as we speak Wave to the nice folks, Fruitcakes!

*wave*

My turn!!

Spoiler:

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Morpheus?
                          -marble

Comment

This is WAY OT, but here's a wallpaper I made for North & South. Hopefully it will act as an incentive for people to check it out
                            Spoiler:

EDIT: Forgot to mention D/V....um, that particular scene kind of reminds me of Daniel and Vala's kiss in Unending. Did I mention that I love face-touching? Sooo romantic.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
                              Morpheus?
                              Did you check the tag marbleC?? Yep, you're right! Your turn!

Come on guys, I'm falling asleep here and I haven't made it to 1100 yet!! Let's pick up the pace! Show the day-shift how it's done! ^_~

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

This is WAY OT, but here's a wallpaper I made for North & South. Hopefully it will act as an incentive for people to check it out
                                Spoiler:

-Stef
                                Consider your goal accomplished! I already have acquired a few of the episodes, waiting on the rest

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X